Pentagon preparing for SHTF in cities

shtfplan.com/headline-news/army-preps-for-urban-warfare-in-megacities-mass-migration-disaster-and-inner-city-turmoil_02072017

(Featured on Drudge to wake up the normies)

I'm sure most of us have been aware of this for some time, but the Pentagon has basically been preparing for some major chaos.

In dealing with "mega cities" the Pentagon mentions the challenges will stem from “Mass Migration, Disaster and Inner-City Turmoil” aka multicultural liberal deathtraps.

This is some fun stuff to read about. Unfortunately any happening related to this has been predicted to occur around 2035 so we will all be old and need to force all the redpills down Gen Z's throat and hope for the best.

Some interesting links at the bottom of the article you should check out. There was also a Mega Cities .pdf published that you should look for.

So where would be the ideal place to reside and what are you doing to prepare for this?
Also, how much popcorn are you going to horde?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general95/coup2012.html
resist.com/CWII.pdf
army.mil/e2/c/downloads/351235.pdf
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/racist-democrats-expel-black-dnc-chair-candidate-citing-islams-positions-gays/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, it'll basically be left4dead except instead of the cast it's a special military unit and instead of zombies it'll be 'refugees'.

Some fun things relating to this:

Colonel Dunlap's Coup
rense.com/general95/coup2012.html
Back in 1992 the Pentagon’s Joint Chiefs of Staff held a "Strategy Essay Competition" and this paper won. Its about SHTF in America and how the government hands over power to the military in a desperate attempt to regain order.

Civil War II: The coming Breakup of America
resist.com/CWII.pdf
Fun little prediction of America's future. It has predicted most things that are happening today. Basically boils down to ethnic conflict and division.

Mega Cities and the U.S. Army
army.mil/e2/c/downloads/351235.pdf
About the Mega Cities preparation.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

I guess this is totally related. Brazil basically fits the "mega cities" condition. Look at what's happening without the police. Imagine if there was a scarcity of food.

Dis gonna be gud

I need to leave commiefornia though

bump, because I like shtfplan.com

Lol you're fucked if you stay there.

I'd say go to midwest but if you can't make it that far then Arizona. Lots of libertarian-minded people there and they have a bigger underground water table than Commiefornia.

>balkanization
Lol you youngfags fall for this retarded bait everytime. Ever since the 60's some russian academic releases a prediction saying "united states will balkanize in the next decade" and it never happens. You are too young or uninformed to pick up on this scare tactic and demoralizer that has been perpetuated for the last half century.

Tip your oldfags.

I planned on going to Utah or northern NV if I could. I know I'm fucked if I stay

>what is La Raza

Just because his prediction was shit doesn't mean its totally off. You have entire states and cities defying the federal government now with Californians wanting to secede. Everyone thinks its around the corner but something like an economic collapse will be needed to trigger this.

pretty gud choices

>Unfortunately any happening related to this has been predicted to occur around 2035
Around 2032 for the start of the breakup of the USA.
It's going to be a bummer, because I'll be too old to shoot my .308 hi-cap semi-auto much, if at all.
I'll probably have to use an AR15 shooting a rinky-dink 5.56.

>So where would be the ideal place to reside and what are you doing to prepare for this?
Small brick house in the country, with known good neighbors within rifle range for mutual defense.

Maybe John Titor was off by 4 years...

Sauce on the semen demon

Any government not prepared for this type of stuff is stupid. Stop fear mongering Alex jones

Leader of La Raza wants to get rid of whites
youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ

La Raza also got million from the government which was used in public education. So having a bunch of angry mexicans that hates whitey is a great way to create division.

Can't remember. Some model chick.

I'm not even worrying about the government, just their prediction for the future which they think is inevitable. They've prepared for a lot of weird stuff before

nigger what are you 50 now? 2032 is only 15 years away. I'll only be 45. If I can't shoot a 7.62x51 on the reg when I'm 45, I'm going to just shoot myself. Why even live if you can't shoot a bunch of minorities wearing class II-A body armor thinking they're "bulltproof"

Shit is the literal reason I keep on living. I'm just waiting to die a glorious death in the race war.

This is why I'm leaving commiefornia

That ID. lol

>usa is demographicly the same since the 60s

>PeN0r

This is why I pol

From the Civil War II:The Coming Breakup of America...

On April 5th, 1994 some 200 leading members of Ney York's black and hispanic gangs met in Harlem with 2 members of New York's political establishment, Al Sharpton and Eric Adams, the head of the Guardians which is an association of black police officers.

Publicly they stated they were there to discuss reducing violence, but what they were actually doing was preparing to promote their mutual interests. They were effectively establishing a base of political power which gave them pull in the city by combining the military and financial strength of the gangs."

Another event occurred in May 1, 1993 in LA with the Crips and Bloods.
1 week later Rev. Benjamin Chavis, executive director of the NAACP, attended a similar gang summit in Kansas City, MO.

Basically these guys were preparing to worm their way into politics to benefit themselves.

There was a report released years back that talked about the amount of police officers that were connected to street gangs. The Chicago Police allows known gang members to be police.

Basically the cities are gonna be fucked and run by gangs who have the money, man power, and political influence to hold cities and the Pentagon is trying to figure out how the fuck they can solve this.

>I'm just waiting to die a glorious death in the race war.
Me too, user; me too.

Diversity is our strength...NOT

As interesting as this is to read, the pentagon litterally makes plans for everything.

God damnit

>Shit is the literal reason I keep on living. I'm just waiting to die a glorious death in the race war.

That's why Sup Forums worships a chaos god and has always prayed for a major happening. Everyone feels it.

Fun facts about a giant gang, the Gangster Disciples:

Based out of Chicago
At least 50,000 members nationally in at least 35 states
They rake in as much as $500,000,000 a year primarily through drugs
They have a 42 page constitution and a 7-tierd organizational structure and 2 separate board of directors
They've put political candidates on Chicago Ballots and have organized marches on City Hall
Their leader runs this gang from prison and is obsessed with politics and Machiavelli
Their leader, Hoover, has ordered around 1000 murders, most while he has been in prison which makes him America's greatest murderer in history

I'm 60, in fair shape. Maybe a muzzle break will help.
In the mean time, stock up on ammo.

>u//PeNOr please
Gimme some more sources like the links above; I need something to read in my bunker.

Shoot, sorry old-timer, yeah, 75 would be pretty rough shooting a 308. Just get a 20 inch barrel AR, you'll get significant enough muzzle velocity, and if you use the right ammo you can defeat level III plate.

u penor

Grab these motherfuckers by the face and force that pill down. No free rides, snowflakes. It's sink or swim.

Just gonna post random stuff from this book:
resist.com/CWII.pdf

(This relates to the potential strength that gangs have in America)
In Srajevo, Bosnia 2 criminal gangs grew so rich from smuggling, black marketeering, drugs, prostitution, etc. that they quickly evolved into armies. The government actually made their leaders into army officers and their gangs into the 9th and 10th Mountain Brigades and gave them the responsibility to maintain the city's front line defenses. These gangs became so powerful that the government had to move against them before the gangs took them over. It took the military to bring the gangs into submission after fighting.

Our American gangs only lack the heavy military equipment to match these guys, but with gangs infiltrating the military in all branches if S ever HTF they might be able to open the backdoor into a military base and allow a gang to take it over and secure such equipment.

The FBI caught a Chicago gang trying to buy plastic explosives and bazookas in 1986. They were intending to commit acts of terror and were actually being funded by the Libyan government.

The U.S. Justice Dept. held a "street gang symposium" in 1994 where they admitted that "some gangs have access to highly sofisticated weapons such as grenades, machine guns, rocket launchers, and military explosives."

I'll have to transfer my bookmarks gimme a few

>"mega cities"

DREDD TIMELINE CONFIRMED

2035 is around when they expect food riots
Between now and then will be general civil disorder over social issues, politics, etc.
>pic related

"You're Mexicans-Mexicans who live north of the border."
Mexican President Emesto Zedillo in a speech to meixcan-American politicians in Dallas, Texas in 1995

One thing that scares me is the complexity and power of the drug cartels. These dudes have made billions, have worked with major banks in America, corrupted countless American police and federal agents, and have entire ethnic enclaves to work from inside America. These guys will make the gangs in Yugoslavia look like fucking school kids.

Anyway, what's the best way to defend yourself from a city and ethnically based killing gangs?
Where are you now and where do you need to be?

I'm in a place that is mainly white and conservative with a lot of good ol' boys. I should be fine but if it gets hairy I might beg to stay at my friends property.

Also, is a PTR91 the best budget SHTF rifle? That .308 with dirt cheap mags seems like a good investment.
pic related

like rural and suburban retards win again, how can city people ever recover

Obvious that they'll need to occupy cities with troops to enforce the no sanctuary policy. This may or may not lead to street wars. Depends on how hard the cartels and Intel globalists want to fight. Pentagon should be mobilizing training ops with ICE and Guard units.

The cartels are such an issue because both the US and Mexico have been ignoring the problem since it took life in the 60s. Hell, Mexico has been practically taken over politically by these cartels.
America refuses to deal with it because acknowledging the cartels are a problem is also admitting that the immigration policy from the 60s is the culprit, and we know how dearly Democrats hold their own laws above all else. They would never admit they caused the problem.

Personally, anything Soviet produced is cheap and reliable, but the ammo is hit or miss with availability and price. I'd suggest to poor fags to get sks/Mosin and for the love of God, do not try to engage these mass numbers of people inside thier own effective range. They have a lot of small arms, most of which won't effectively match long rifles at distance.

My suggestion is to consolidate in a defensive area where you have a lot of visibility until you can scrape up a proper expeditionary force to actually do damage. These fucks have grenades and rpg's, so you don't want to be stuck anywhere. Honestly, the best plan would be a preemptive strike, but this is very unlikely to happen. Also, sorry redpilled muds, but you'll likely have to go or die. Tribal trust will shrink immensely.

>tfw turning 21 this year, I'll be 38 or 39 when shit goes down
>firearms collection will have expanded dramatically
RWDS will finally be real

100/10 body

Anything that challenges multiculturalism is killed by the democrats.

Some black guy that suggested that the dems shouldn't have a muslim leader because of the conflict of islam and gays was. They immediately cut him out.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/racist-democrats-expel-black-dnc-chair-candidate-citing-islams-positions-gays/

I doubt that many gang members have experience shooting at distances greater than 100 yards except for the few who have military experience. I wonder how the suburbs will deal with the city rats pouring out since they have such a big area to defend.

I also wonder what the police are going to do. Will they align with their co-ethnic group, try to establish martial law in their area, be sent to the cities to help, abandon their jobs, take guns from people, start their own militia with or without the authority of the elected officials?

As a disabled vet, my SR25, LMT MWS, just kicked far too hard for my liking.

Then I got a BattleComp (BABC), now I can shoot it as fast or as much as I want, still get great flash reduction, if not all, and acceptable comp/brake.

Do not get the BattleComp for 5.56, it glows red and I think the A2 is better.

>The cartels are such an issue because both the US and Mexico have been ignoring the problem since it took life in the 60s.

Fun fact. With the exception of 2005-2012, the Mexican government has made pacts with the cartels to let them do their thing w/o fear of law enforcement on exchange of staying out of sight.

This allowed the cartels to become these huge organizations with vast resources.

So yeah, it's Mexico's fault.

can we have prepping thread now?

>mega cities
Are you saying that by 2035 we could experience the world of the 2000 AD comics? I'd be okay with that.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with people learning of the "elite's" cannibalism and pedophilia? And that the cia and other institutions have been systematically kidnapping, raping, and murdering kids along with the elite for occult and sadistic purposes?

Are they aware of the karmic rebalance they have wrought? So called "elites" who engage in such behavior must understand that karmic rebalance will torture them for what seems like eternity. Either here or in a lower plane of existence.

Bump for u penor

The Pentagon should never be responsible for domestic law enforcement, and can never be allowed to assume that role.

As much as I'd like to see the liberal plague snuffed out, if I look outside and see the military imposing themselves upon civilians of any sort, they'll be in my cross hairs just as quickly as if they were wearing blue helmets.

pro tip its their fucking job to have contingency plans for absolutely everything

Yea but how many people would do the same as you?
You should read "Colonel Dunlap's Coup" I understand that but doing it in America would be highly illegal and unconstitutional, but given the current and future climate of America it could be conducted on American soil. Since "Mass migration, disaster, and inner-city turmoil" are entirely possible in American cities its a good idea to activate your neurons.

>how many people would do the same as you
Most of my "patriot" associates would for sure, and I presume that most in the broader community would. Anyone who understands the implications of military rule, and who appreciates Americanism, would be inclined to either resist it or to aide those doing so.

The real militia movement, in terms of actual power, isn't what you see on TV, nor is it what LE gets briefed on -- it's extensive, well-funded, well-equipped, well-prepared, well-informed and well-tempered, and it's almost entirely beyond the reach of agent provocateurs and informants. They aren't "hurr-duur 1488 rite guise amirite" or "muh zombies/chinks/ruskies/jesus/etc", they're dedicated to the founding principals of this nation.

Also lefties are terrified of guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

That's your average faggy liberal. They cry when they shoot a gun. One of them in the second video says it took a lot out of them. Shooting once.....once....I can't imagine them doing the march and shoot exercises I had to do as an Infantryman in the US Army. I hope the left starts a civil war. The right is more heavily armed, equipped, trained, and experienced to finish what they start.

>average faggy liberal.
Useful idiots like these will be the first to be rounded up; they always are.

That's the problem with the left, these fags make up the bulk of their numbers. Once they are gone the leftists who can actually fight will be horribly outnumbered and outgunned.

I think the freeways and large roads out of cities would act as effective bottlenecks. If the shitskins really wanted to fight in the woods or through other various terrain, they would get absolutely btfo. The huge cities (Chicago, LA, NY) are going to be completely fucked. But I think the suburbs of smaller cities have enough guns, hunters, ex-military that a zerg rush of minorities from the city would probably be stopped there.

this

I'll never understand faggots

They're city dwellers caught up in the cosmopolitan lifestyle that will be targeted by jamal and jose's gangs just because they have white skin. The diversity they love so much will devour them.

Yea, I guess it depends on your highway layout. Hopefully if anything ever got this bad the cops/national guard would monitor the highway choke-points to prevent looters from expanding away from the city.

sauce?

>Arizona

Stay off my fucking lawn, don't come this way.

>people and institutions held responsible for things consider implausible but foreseeable events and consider contingency plans
WOW THIS IS FUCKING REAL NEWS

@sierraaaskyee

Simone DeMoane

Balkanization doesn't happen when the economy is good. People are out of work, but we haven't hit Mexico levels of poverty yet, except in a few shit tier cities. I f the economy doesn't get going again, it won't take much, user. Just wait until the Dindu Riots start killing people.

>2035
>We'll be too old
>38 is too old to RWDS

>Basically the cities are gonna be fucked and run by gangs who have the money, man power, and political influence to hold cities and the Pentagon is trying to figure out how the fuck they can solve this.
> the Pentagon is trying to figure out how the fuck they can solve this.
cut off water and electricity, that's so easy-peasy.

I don't think most people know that we came within a few days of having a Carrington event a couple years back. A solar flare that would have left us without satellites and power for months.

The Congo operates in roving gangs without either of that shit. You think the jiggaboo's wont adopt jungle warfare in the cities when things turn to shit. The Pentagon will be fighting a genetically traced tribal mentality.

>sorry old-timer,
KEK DAMN IT!!!!!!!
I've NEVER been called an old timer!!!!!!!!
fuk u
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
shit can't come soon enough.
A Glorious way to die.

>111709720
Except the congo has resources. Cities are made of steel and concrete with little or no natural sources for food and water.

Also congo fighters fight other niggers who are just as disorganized. There's a reason Belgian mercenaries kicked their monkey asses. They can't really fight, just chimp out.

le epic maymay

They're trying to come up with plans that won't create unacceptable loss of civilian life.
In the old days the cities weren't this big and they could just surround and filter out the enemy, but that's not possible today.
And cutting that shit off would create a lot of new enemies who see you as being on a campaign of indiscriminate genocide.

I wonder what the estimated death toll would have been. probably between 10% and 80% of the population depending on the severity and the consequences that would follow with civil unrest and the interruption of the food supply chain.

>we know how dearly Democrats hold their own laws above all else. They would never admit they caused the problem.
It's a leftist thing.
Fuck Leftists

>take guns from people
>die

lel this is already happening, it could happen any minute now its cold air in almost every mega city.

Lol sure thing.

thx, i'll look into it

Are there any cities that would maybe maintain order and police themselves? Would every place with significant Hispanic population go full dindu?

Basically, would we see the rise of some city states and who would be the candidates?

>The real militia movement, in terms of actual power, isn't what you see on TV, nor is it what LE gets briefed on -- it's extensive, well-funded, well-equipped, well-prepared, well-informed and well-tempered, and it's almost entirely beyond the reach of agent provocateurs and informants. They aren't "hurr-duur 1488 rite guise amirite" or "muh zombies/chinks/ruskies/jesus/etc", they're dedicated to the founding principals of this nation.
This.
I just came across another group, in person, that was training at a local sand pit.
I know a few of them.
Thinking of hooking up.

I totally agree. I always laugh when the left says they want violence yet they want nothing to do with firearms. I don't think they understand how a "left vs. right" war would actually go down.

make sure your city isn't cut off from the shore

Mainly hispanic cities would be okay. Whites would be considered honorary hispanics, blacks would be discriminated against Id bet

Yeah iam aware of these people, I've met a few of them and they are just normal people who love their country.
I don't know if they would or could control an entire city and establish it as a state.
If they did control a city I wonder which city it would be.

yup, heard about that.

Same, I'll be 44.

>The Congo operates in roving gangs without either of that shit.
60 IQers battling other 60 IQers.
How well does 60 IQ do against 135 IQ?
And the dindus are only 13% of the population.

7x57 Gramps you'll love it

>Depends on how hard the cartels and Intel globalists want to fight. Pentagon
Well it looks like they're set to start ww3 in the balkans, so pretty damn hard I'd say

>They rake in as much as $500,000,000 a year primarily through drugs
lol no, not even the richest cartel outfits whom the bulk of the money goes to make that much, gds are mostly in chicago anyways.

but i agree that ethnic based gangs are a huge problem and will likely play a significant role in any "race war" type scenario.

That was my point. What does the Pentagon need to research. It will be such a lopsided conflict. The UN would probably step in and save the dindu's from themselves.

Why? Iam not familiar with any of this doomsday/breakdown stuff.
That's kinda what I think, depending on where in the country it is.
Texas seems like the natural safe bet of any place not going full dindu, I wonder what about the rest of the Southwest?

>Yeah iam aware of these people, I've met a few of them and they are just normal people who love their country.
Farmers, store owners, business people, vets, working class people.
In short, the very people the left say they love, but in reality hate.

Grabbin pills

check'em
and quads confirm
Praise Kek

>Gramps
>old timer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

See you in Valhalla brothers

the 5.56 isnt a big bullet for sure, but thats the idea lightweight so you can carry a ton and an absolute hot rod out of the barrell that fragments and makes a god damn mess when it hits flesh and bone

good, we need to search and destroy all communist infestations.

most urban centers are full of niggers, spics, rag heads and liberals.

wait until summer, people are hot and angry then, and generally a lot more active then in winter.