Theories, Sup Forums?

Theories, Sup Forums?

Men are cowards.

Because we can make decisions

Oh gee I wonder why

Maybe because the society constantly tells them they don't fucking matter, that they're not needed and that they should just stand aside while the empowered women and minorities rise up, treating them like unneeded garbage while they're at it.

Too much privilege kills the man inside

more complex brains

Go to sleep Woolf.

I am expected to achieve stuff and have nobody to blame but myself when I don't.

If odd singles I make it to my 30th birthday without killing myself.

Women try more often, but men are just better at it.

This
Women only pretend to commit suicide for attention

Rare

Because failure to be successful kills reproductive chances. No species really evolves through all members being allowed to procreate. The weaker and dumber tend to fail early on and die. No sense keeping on if you're not going to do the deed and raise kids.

Women attempt suicide even more than we do. They just fucking suck at it.

Much less likely to have someone come along and bail them out and take care of the for the rest of their lives.

Because women either suck at it or halfass it on purpose for the attention.

Congratulations.

Women have inherent value, men dont.

cop here,

so I get the domestic disturbance call, we show up and the guy is locked out of his house banging on the door, screaming about how could she betray him she's in there with two colored gentlemen blowing both of them

we stay professional and keep our decorum, explain there is nothing we can do if they are both residing there he will have to go to civil court to remove her or move himself and take his name off the lease, we didn't laugh in front of him although there was a humorous aspect to the situation with him screaming nigger dicks and gesturing about the dual blowjob situation

the guy drove off the highway a year later and killed himself

guys kill themselves over women all the time, we see it every day

stay safe and never trust a woman or a government gentlemen

Men actually experience real oppression and suffering.

Because men look at things in a pragmatic way and see the future as completely devoid of hope.

Women ""attempt"" suicide more. In reality it's attention whoring.
People who """"attempt"""" suicide are either begging for attention, fail and don't manage to kill themselves (throw themselves in front of a train but survive etc) or are desperate for help because the medical services aren't treating them well enough.

>If odd singles I make it to my 30th birthday without killing myself
Congrats user, you're stuck here a little longer

The feminization of the west means that they get treated as defective girls instead of men. The west has taken a stance against masculinity and therefor men lack the necessary stimuli they need to stay mentally healthy. This is also why we see so many gays and trans-fags. It is mainly a plot by the jews to weaken the west, then when the west is emasculated they import radical islam and the west collapses under the combination of its own weight and violent hyper masculine niggers we imported to the west.

I find it funny my uncle who committed suicide's life motto was "if you do a job, do it right the 1st time."

>fucker was a plumber
>fell off a roof servicing a water heater
>landed on a fence and got fucked up bad
>6 months and his wife was fucking some other dude behind his back
>divorce a few years go by
>gets sick of her fucking with his kids heads and tries to fix it
>she doubles down
>she calls her and then shot himself in the head while on the phone

what you mean to say is that women are superior in the eyes of the state as they are able to produce new taxpayers, men cannot so you don't need as many of them you can cover a lot of women and keep them all pregnant with only a handful of men you have a continuous supply of new revenue

Sex

Rare

Sort of, but it wouldn't be solved by the media being less anti-male.

(Western) society is not in a good place right now and it isn't going to improve anytime soon, if at all. Men know this on some level and so life can be painful for many of them.

Rollin for even singles.

Women are more emotional, men can get the job done.

They are treated so good that they don't know what to do. Proof of male privilege.

Two reasons:
1) men concern themselves with reality, while women are focused on fantasy. When men are upset and depressed, it's for legitimate reasons. When women are upset and depressed, it's because their fantasy world is in jeopardy.

2) men look to suicide as a means to an end, where as women use suicide as a cry for help. Men who look to suicide do not fear death and choose sure fire methods like a gunshot to the dome or hanging, while women tend to fear pain and death so they cut themselves or try od'ing on baby aspirin.

The same applies to primitive tribes and future warrios/population, but if you want to look at it AnCap-style, yes.

I work as security in a mental hospital, stationed in the assessment unit where arrivals are processed.

Holy fuck, overwhelmingly the majority that comes in are women who are "feeling suicidal"

They cry over not feeling pretty enough, that the chad that's way out of their league only fucking them and not committing, that life is hard because they aren't rich.

As one of the muslim psychiatrists said to me, western women are fucking retarded. Most aren't depressed, just lazy and entitled. He said if anything, most females are bipolar personality disorder(see selfish, dishonest and manipulating) or narscistic personality disorder.
He says very very rarely do we get people who are clinically depressed and need to stay for treatment.

Anyone else waiting for their parents to die?

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Because men don't do it for attention. Not to mention there is very little support for young men with mental disorders. Add to that public schools that make their rules based on a female perspective (masculinity is the issue, if a child is not attentive or is bored easily they have ADD and need to be drugged, displays of manliness are discouraged in favor of femininity, etc.) and you have a recipe for young male suicide.

As for older males it's because one small mistake with the wrong woman and your life is over. So many men are wrongfully accused of rape or child molestation for simply acting as any male normally would (helping a child find their mother in a store, complimenting women on their appearance, initiating sexual relationships) and their whole lives are ruined, Regardless of whether or not they were acquitted. If the above happens to you, you're just as well off taking your life as you are living it.

Men may be physically stronger then women, but emotionally they are weaker

Because men are still expected to hold the same standings as they did years ago despite the fact that our roles have been rescinded because of liberals gradually taking them away from us.

Women get carried no one carries men.

What state are you in, copfag?

I would be surprised if many men would voluntarily check in at a looney bin, too. Most of the men you'd assume would be committed by a family member/police, etc.

Men are too logical vs women ring emotional.
Emotion changes, but you can't quit the redpill

Holy fuck that's a lot of pressure

I wonder how it would look like with a human...

>men are emotionally weaker than women

build the wall, juanito!

Sort of.

But on the other hand, I'll be totally free then to do whatever I want.

And to continue,

I fucking cant stand these women. Most doctors and nurses, even other females, can tell they are looking for attention.

They want someone to treat them like a child and give them support. They want a scapegoat for their laziness, entitlement, and narcism. They want the "Easy" solution and obviously taking pills sounds easier than making personal effort.

The worst part is, these women cost taxpayers a lot. "Suicidal" women make up a good chunk of the cost burden for a mental hopsital. They may not take much individually in one stay, but there are so many of them(some of whom come every other time they feel slightly sad) that the costs add up quick.

Each women gets a couple of pills for anxiety/depression, the fun stuff, for every time they cry wolf.
Taxpayers are paying out the ass to REWARD this shitty, needy, and childish behavior.

NY

Because we actually fucking go through with it.

>He says very very rarely do we get people who are clinically depressed and need to stay for treatment.

right, because the veterans who are actually depressed get to the hospital and see all the horror in the waiting room and decide it was easier to be a homeless drug addict then wait in line behind these useless excuses for human brings

Men are inherently more violent than women and willing to go to more drastic measures to achieve their goals. Look at violence, rape, war, sports, etc.

Just the more extreme gender.

Why the fuck didn't you guys plant drugs on the niggers then shoot them. Fucking pigs.

This guy gets it

When a man attempts suicide, it's because he's suffered for so long and feels so helpless that he sees ending his life as the only escape from the pain. So he ties a noose or sticks a gun in his mouth or jumps off the Golden Gate.

I'm not saying that there aren't women who genuinely want to die, but for every one of those, there's probably ten who are just jealous that their younger sister got engaged or upset that Chad won't call her back. So she takes six Tylenol instead of two and calls an orbiter. Later she writes a book and goes on Oprah so everyone can tell her what a hero she is.

It's the doctors job to just tell them flat out that they're lying, giving pills that could have side effects to people whom you know aren't going to recieve any benefit from them is a direct crossing of the hippocratic oath, and if the doctor in good faith believes that the person needs the pills then the system has worked.

The cops had one job to do FFS

It's a two pronged attack on Men.

On the one hand, we are told that we do not matter, that society would function perfectly without us, that women don't need us, and that our children don't need us either.
On the other, we are told that we are responsible for all of society's ills, that we have inherited the guilt of our ancestors who oppressed women or minorities, that we must prostrate and beg for forgiveness. Men are sinners in the eyes of Western society. White men most of all.

Women do more of the "cry for help" attention seeking bullshit. When a man does it, he tends to do so without much fuss and in a way they are unlikely to survive.

umm because theyre sexist racist peices of shit???

>west collapses under the combination of its own weight and violent hyper masculine niggers we imported to the west.

why do the jews do this? how do they gain? you guys never explain this

almost all men brought in are brought in by police or family.

The few that check in alone are usually older men with more seriously mental disabilities that make them less socially attractive than a /r9k/ user.

Most men brought in are for schizophrenia or drug induced psychosis.
Literally every single suicidal man that comes in is piss drunk.
I spent a year working on the criminal justice ward, with the mentally ill who are waiting for court, and it was only males 90% of the time.

A female nurse who had worked there for 30 years said this
"I'd rather have 30 men on this unit than 2 females because with 2 females there will be problems 24/7 until one of them leaves"

This statement is 100% true, I cant even begin to explain how bad the unit would become the second we had more than 1 female.
They either hate each other and act like children, or they gang up and circle jerk their opinions as an excuse to ignore the rest of the unit and staff.

Right on.
My old man is a cop outside Chicago, been considering the profession myself.
Feel like I'll die at the academy because I'm in shit shape but the insurance he gets in a small town is disgustingly fantastic.
Do you have a good 401k plan, or the potential for it at least? I've never been able to find that out from other cops and I weigh it pretty heavily for finding a long term career.

Women make more attempts, but because they are women, they can even kill themselves properly. Whereas Men, just get it over and done with in one attempt.

>why do the jews do this?

because they practice and believe in slavery, why do you think white people hate jews to begin with?

because jews ran the slave trade during moorish rule of Europe for 800 years

Women only can do 77% of the work needed to commit suicide.

Because they are worthless cowards.

>men are more extreme than women

lol wrong.

It's because men are bigger risk takers. This is wired into our brains from birth.

If somebody jumps off a rooftop onto a trampoline and impales themselves on a fencepost, it's pretty much a guarantee that a man did that. Almost all Darwin award winners are men.

Likewise, if somebody risks everything to start their own business knowing they have a 90% chance of failure, and a 2% chance of getting rich, and they actually become rich-it was probably a man.

If somebody robs a bank, knowing they could be killed or arrested--it was probably a man.

If somebody chooses to pursue a difficult engineering degree at a difficult college instead of an easy liberal arts degree--it was probably a man.

If somebody attempts suicide with a gun to the head or a noose or a jumping off a tall building, it was probably a man. Women choose less risky means of suicide like swallowing pills or cutting their wrists, and usually when there are other people in the house.

I believe it's been shown that women attempt suicide more often than men, but it's men who succeed because they choose more lethal methods.

If you try to attend foruns where speakers cover the topic of male suicide you get spat on and called a rapist nonster by hysterical women peotesting said forum.

Because they're not men.

Minorities are

>Kills himself while on the phone with wife
He got her good.

You should really read Culture of Critique.

It isn't stormfaggy bullshit.

Men are not considered a high priority to mental health services. You can have an attention seeking "I cat scratch my arms, take 2 paracetamol and I've overdosed" whore woman that has no real intention of dying, she will get all the help chucked at her.

A man with crippling depression, that poses a real risk? Right to the back of the line!

>He says very very rarely do we get people who are clinically depressed and need to stay for treatment.

what happens then? are they dismissed at the door? allowed to stay? I feel like it would be a "defensive medicine" move so that the institution couldn't be sued if she actually killed herself.

there is nothing finer you can do than public service, that said it's a really hard job for the 100-130K you'll be getting once you're first settled depending on your area, you do get a plan but this varies state to state and city to city, I have a lot of cops in my family and I will warn you it leads to family turmoil and depression

so while there is no better thing you can do for your society and culture you may get killed, your family will be put at risk, and you will see the absolute worst of society

if you couldn't eat a burger standing over a guy with a face full of gunshot wounds I suggest you look at another career, firemen is the top position because they don't deal with as much horrible stuff although it is legitimately more dangerous statistically, if neither of those fit you move down the line to EMT and then try to work your way up but they always need cops everywhere, it's a really difficult job

just think about if you're ready to be close to ignorant criminals all the time as well as the damage they create, talking to raped kids, dead kids, all kinds of horrible shit

not everyone can do the work

We are taught from a young age that Men are expendable. Men are good for Military duty, garbage collection, building dams, bridges, fishing, logging ect.

It is okay and expected that men will die on their Job, and the Jobs will go on.

>The "official" number of fatalities involved in building Hoover Dam is 96.

I live in a liberal shithole.
How DARE you tell a women she isnt depressed. That's like one of the cardinal sins of feminism.
There was a recent 2 public outrages claiming doctors arent doing enough to help suicidal women.
One was a chick who makes an attempt every week but isnt being taken seriously by doctors because she isnt really depressed.
The second was a girl who was actually admitted and the doctors tried to help but she killed herself anyways when she got out.

The thing is, the second case is legitimate that she didnt get the help she needed BUT THATS BECAUSE SO MANY WOMEN CRY WOLF AND DRAIN THE SYTSTEM.
This public outrage is exploiting the death of a woman, neglected by their exploitation of the system, in order to exploit the system harder.

Seriously if these women only came in for actually serious cases, they would get better treatment individually and doctors wouldn't be wondering 24/7 if she is wasting their time or not.

Men are taught from early age to toughen up while women are taught that someone will help them (parents comfort 35℅ crying make babies vs 90℅ female according to research) this means men are more likely to feel doomed where as women are likely to know they can get help. This is reflected In the fact that 80℅ male suicide attempts are fatal compared to 30℅ female suicide attempts resulting in fatalities - men kill themselves seeing no one will help them, females know they can get help so use suicide as a call for help

is that crab okay? did he pop out some other exit?

Post the Police Report so we can take of the Justice you faggot cops were so limpwristed to dish out.

>discussing suicide
>a hero

user...

Mr.Krabs is in a better place now

Underrated

women get called heroes for shit as trivial as raising a kid solo.

"overcoming suicidal thoughts" is a million dollar business if you can give an oscar-worthy performance in front of the right audience

t. Idiot

Women are as violet as men dummy.
Difference comes from attitude. Women generally have more suicide attempts than men, because its another way to get attention, so they try to kill themselves but "fail" and get what they want. Men arent raised this way, we are taught to worship women and dont give a fuck about our own good. When men try to kill themselves, they mean it.

You could just as easily ask why men are more likely to get into fights, do extreme sports, or shoot themselves full of heroin.

You already know why. It's the same reason men go to war, lead countries, make inventions, and dominate everything. Most men are low-level autists with little self-control, who are full of violence and have a psychotic need to impress others.

When shit goes wrong we just blow our fucking brains out. You're all fucked up inside. You're defective. There aren't 100 hot dicks lined up waiting to help you and you're now just some miserable sack of shit that has to let society wipe your ass for you. So it's best to just end it as quick as you can.

People will say, "oh it's because there's not enough mental health treatment and men aren't respected and women do this and that." Fuck that. Men commit suicide in much higher numbers than women everywhere in the whole goddamn world. Getting rid of guns is more effective at lowering the suicide rates than good mental health facilities. Just let them do it. Christ.

becasue women are attention whores

end of the thread/

>Theories, Sup Forums?
Women.

Women "attempt" suicide for attention.
Men kill themselves.

It's the ethical duty of a doctor to do his job in a way that he thinks will make his patients better, if he actively gives drugs with no possible benefit to his patients then you are forced to concede that the doctors are acting in an unethical way or the people they're giving the drugs to are ill, backlash is irrelevant, it is especially important for a doctor to act with ethics inside his profession.

Overcoming suicidal thoughts is what everybody does when they convince themselves to get ready for work on a Monday. Women want a medal for existing.

Since high school five of my friends have killed themselves for various reasons. Don't know a single woman that has, though.

newfag

with today's media the way it is you can barely do your job without risking being fired, it wasn't always this way but the tactic now if for the chief to fire you and then cancel the action once the media loses interest in the case which might not happen

this happens in some places I'm sure that some dirtbag is so rotten they have to cook up a charge but do you know how fast the cameras would be on us kicking the door in to break up that sex party? we'd both lose our jobs,

some guy a few towns over lost his job because some latino desk clear dipshit leaked cell footage of a guy who was on PCP who had just beat the shit out of 5 officers and we go in to subdue him and cuff him so he doesn't end up killing himself and then the officer loses his job because of the leaked tape taken out of context

with the media the way it is there is nothing you can do but fire the leaker and hope you don't get another one

Aside from recent societal changes that are too recent to quantify, in times past it seems that women are more likely to attempt suicide, men are more likely to be successful when they try. Sources you might ask? I have none present, stuff I've read in psychology journals/articles in the past. And psychology is a screwed up field but not without truth in certain regards, and this seems to be one such case. Men make a decision and tend to follow through. Women are less decisive generally speaking.

Women have options. Men don't.

WALL

This.

Because women are the ones that make the reason for men to kill themselves, annoying fucking cunts.

>one of the cardinal sins of feminism.

feminism was founded by a playboy bunny who was a CIA asset

go dig it up yourself, you'll find a million similar cases in every city across the nation, I suggest you look at coroners reports for men between 20 and 35 years old and work back wards

you're not going to like what you see

They certainly have been decisive at destroying the west.

that pic top kek

>she calls her
Then who was phone?