Oh look, fat roasties taking selfies.

its dead jim

Ebrietas in the thread!

>little bits

Wow there are pigeons in America.

I miss HWNDU being good and I miss /r/altright even though reddit is faggot

come on bro
the stream is dead
without /ourguys/ there is not enough energy there to take on plebbit and discord
no more normies to troll
it has become stale anyway

we memed this stream to death. we had our fun.
now we should let this (((art project))) rot in peace, not fuck its corpse

GET THIS IRL TRIPFAGGING SHIT OFF Sup Forums

no its just a slow day. Shia will come back when the heat goes down and i will go on friday night to talk shit

it was slow every since the movie. season 2 was slow woth thte notable exceptions of redpillken malcolm /x/ and the finale. the rest was stale.

the stream has lost its magic. at the beginning it was polacks subtely trolling normies, huge redpills were dropped and shitposting IRL was fun. but then /ourguys/ became aware of their characters and they started acting and taking it seriously. this led to the tensions in the stolen valor arc. also the cover was blown. the only people that would go to the camera were confrontational sjw types. it was still kinda funny but the flavour was lost.
we got the site shut down twice, there are only three ways of ending this shit.
1.blood will flow
2.someone smashes the camera
3.we move on and let this thing die

plebbit, discordfags and newfags cant keep this up. plus attentionwhoring an doxxing didnt help either

also: you wont do shit and just let your autism run free

I think it will come back to life again, just not anytime soon & probably not as strong as the first two seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMMBHQ9WbI

i almost agreed with you until i saw Germany. I say give it time as even when people don't come like they used too it is still a chill stream and fun way to talk to people from Sup Forums

Can we all at least agree she is pretty much perfect?

she is a 3/10 at best and shame to all who orbited her. real men look past filth like this. she is what the worst kind of guys like, someone who eats like shit, talks like shit, plays video games and watches tv... just like a dude...

apparently some of /ourguys/ are planning a coming. it's going to be the most forced faggotry ever to hit Sup Forums. they are so 'famous' now that they actually think they are taking a break for the good the of the 'show'. I can't wait for them to come back and people not to give a fuck.

*comeback, not coming.

Stop spamming this filth

>ayy lmao
>perfect

3/10? Fag detected

At least a 6. Look at those breasts. Kind of a weird face, but not a 3.

>3/10

Are you so picture-blind you think anyone who isn't 2d is 4 and under only?

Sorry I am a professional shit poster and can keep this up from 6:00 am to 10:00 PST

Can't the Bogdanoffs hire some new actors?

*10:00 pm PST

anybody going Friday night

Shitpost-spewing memeslut, absolutely embarrassing that any of you trip over your cocks for this condom-catcher.

its funny you say that.. the only people who made happening happen where alt-right non /ourguys/
even Redpill Ken isn't one of us.
all /ourguys/ did was meme and reenact a bunch of bullshit Sup Forums Sup Forums shit.
/ourguys/ were 100% fail.

we don't need /outguys/ out there we need people with balls like Redpill ken.

Too late, she's already taken.

am I the only one who watched the stream?

>she eats like shit which means she isn't healthy
>she spends way too much time on her phone which means she is brain dead
>she isn't smart at all and only good at irl shitposting
>she isn't very pretty

You can't be red pilled if you have low standards like these. She's basically a dude with a thicc booty and nice tits. If that's all your looking for, go for it, senpai.

They don't even have to be ours, I'm fine with them as long as they have a personality and something interesting to say. Malcom /x/ and the old school Astoria crew for example.

if thats u could u say "phoebe is an edgy cunt"

the problem with /ourguys/ is that they are so autistic that they scare away people like Malcom /x/ and the old school Astoria

you could see that the old school Astoria crew were getting annoyed with the Sup Forums Sup Forums shit

you disagree with me solely because of my flag?
what are you? some kind of racist?

NAZI GO HOME

Im planning on flying over to newyour from California (i have free flying benefits) dressed in a green anonymous costume. But im not sure if it'll still be a thing by the time i have enough vacation time built up

Maybe drop some red pills.

Also just saw a clip of naruto user call out stolen valor...based as fuck
youtu.be/JxAtgZ6Ya5A

You got a point there. And in a way, that's why the quiet days we are seeing might have a good side. If the in-crowd club is not around, people will take their chance to say what's on their mind again.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SONG

anyone seein this shit?

who the fuck puts sprinkles and frosting on a hot dog

how dare the creators of nazi's disagree with a naziscum
go home.

i dont know who's naziing who anymore...

Yesterday was quite entertaining when Paperboy was arguing with 'Rose' but let's be honest lads, the stream is only good when Bjorn is there.

What is this fashion style called?

what the fuck is this song

why is there a deleted character design from 101 Dalmatians singing

why is there a nigger with a radio

what is this

"Art"

Yeah lol, this stream needs a chat room

Thats a man.

yep, a shill promoting a shit hwndu nu-jazz song.

cuckcamus.chatango.com/

give it a couple of days and the stream will have deterriorated to a meeting place for all the weirdos and selfpromoters of Jew York. even more than it already was. Yes i'm talking about you brittany... you worthless attention whore!

can someone PLEASE make a profile video/videos on all anons (and main antagonists) showing there highlights? Just so everyone knows who everyone is and what they've done

>didnt know who leaf bro was till i saw his goodbye speech, seemed like an important player

leave tribute to the goodfeathers.

> Go to Astoria, 35 Avenue
> trow breadcrumps all over the place
> see on stream how the day walkers get justice rains from above

The wiki?

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start

i see this girl and think of the MCP from the original TRON

Oh shit didnt know this was a thing already

Thanks based

theres a nigger with spray paint can i think

Leafbro was garbage. Him and 90's kid were overrated contrarian fags.

The best /ourguy/ was a guy who was there on Sam Hyde day who looked the alien from american dad. He was talking to Urkel about how good Trump will be for America just before Sam showed up.

Venti ruined everything

no worries...check out malcolm x's entry

he's my fav character (one of them)

Blizzard tommorow,should be fun to watch on cam

this has to be bait

I don't know man I thought brittany was prety funny for the first 2 weeks and everyone else. Nothing wrong with trolling people like how they all did. You know you watched it and were entertained. Stop being boring self righteous pricks. If there was some popular webcam in your town I doubt you would do much better.

Get this filthy slut outta here

I love it when it's
/pidgeonsstream/

Is it him meditating over there in the back?

chegged
>2.someone smashes the camera
I´ll do it.

By the way Asian lad on cam now is /ourguy/

John the Baptist my boy! any requests?
/MilkMike/

He just pulled down his hoody (after reading your comment?) so probably, yes.

HWNDU is for people with no jobs and nothing to do and all the people who obsessively watch it are similar.

never

think so

>4chaded

We need a grindcore band to set up and play in front of the camera.

Ben, do you want anything? Food, Milk? /MilkMike/

>he dropped the Bowker pill

This is true. I have job interview tomorrow though, so wish me luck guys.

Good luck buddy! It is better t read books or watch the news or something else than this livestream. How man productive things could we be doing if we were not watching this shit? The fun is over. Let it die...

She's so great.

Even tho she's ugly as sin, it's endearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPHlHuhBVFI

john the jehova

>prague
>jobs
topkek

Czechcasting.com is always hiring
They have a gay version too :-D

Don't really agree on the news comment, but thank you! Books are good, although I've never really got into them in a big way.

The first two weeks were legitimately good viewing. Now it's kinda fizzling out.

You obviously haven't lived here? Plenty of jobs, even for English native speakers, and it's possibly one of the least Islamic influenced cities I've lived in. KEK all you want to matey, I'll KEK and live comfy as I watch the UK fall into sharia law.

WATCH OUT NAZIS
HERE COMES ANTIFA!!

reminder to never skip leg day

The fact that she has blue eyes depresses me. They are wasted on a mongrel like her.

/TOPHEAVY/

/TOPLOADER/

Probably not an important character though.

this is some low energy right here

women always do

you better deliver you schwuchtel

Man goes to museum, drops some truth pills on Bowker, museum supresses it. Many such cases -sad!

looks like they're about to kill the dog....

bleak

hi

TAKE THE BOWKERPILL

>hitler didn't die in WWII
>he fled to argentina
>he married a Canadian diplomat there
>they had a daughter
>she married a guy called Tim Bowker
>they had a daughter, Alana Bowker
>grand wizards bow to Alana Bowker
>in contact with the aryan brotherhood
>reported to possess genocide abilities