Why would you need anything more than a handgun for self-defense?

Why would you need anything more than a handgun for self-defense?

Trucks.

If you're attacked by a pack of niggers, instead of just one.
And they tend to hunt in larger numbers.

If I ever need to shoot into a large crowd of people to defend myself...

Depends what you are defending against, Individuals or tyrants. The second amendment protect your rights from governments that will not give up power that has been revoked by its citizens.

>need
Hide and sage bait threads.

handguns are nigger tier firearms.

get a rifle, faggot.

Cucks could never understand. I'm sorry. It's a man thing, maybe you'll understand after you grow up sweetie.

Ever fire a handgun? Its not like movies or video games. You miss all the time, especially when you are in a high stress situation like finding a burglar. The best weapon for home defense is a shotgun with birdshot. You use birdshot so the bb`s don't go through your walls and hurt your family or damage more of your property. You need the spread so you don't miss.

That is why you spend time at the range and practice with your guns. You are right though, you don't have time to aim carefully when your adrenaline is flowing. But you should never shoot to wound. Always shoot center of mass.

I live in a trailer park in mn. 4 niggers broke into my neighbors house and held them at gunpoint. They stole all there shit. I heard the commotion but thought it was trailer park folk fighting again and thought nothing of it. If I knew the situation I would have loaded my mossberg and saved the day :/

Shotguns don't miss in a hallway or living room. Use birdshot though.

You also go to jail for using burdshot, you fucking retard. If you're going to shoot, shoot to kill.

Gunner, coax!
Troops and trucks!

My enemies like to use poison, so I prefer shotguns.

Gives them a far more clear message than a pistol.

>need

Strayans need bazookas for Cassowary and Emu defense.
Americans need assault rifles for Bears and countryside hobos. Lions will come for you in the night, dingos took your baby and Ching ling Chong wants tiger tail for a traditional Chinese medicine.

I hear there's an eagle in the Amazon with talons the size of bear claws.
Please tell me that you want a handgun for the eventual bear invasion of NYC.

>need

No.

BILL OF RIGHTS NOT BILL OF NEEDS

SHALL

seriously speaking

all you need for self defense is a rifle with a 5-10 bullet mag and a bajonett attached.

shoot on long distance, learn to use bajonett on short distance.

if you need more bullets you're in a war zone and should call for air support.

You probably would have gone to prison for shooting people who weren't specifically in your home.

Did they take the tires off his house?

To be able to defend against a horde of arab muslim invaders.

NOT

...Not apply to Malaysians :(

you're right but OP talked about self defense, not about your constitution.

Is this really what they teach you in the Bundeswehr, Mohammad-Fabien?

No wonder your country and military is in such a shit state.

Of all the countries I've been on Joint Ex with, Germans(apart from the KSK) were all fucking shit, shit drills, shit kit, shit everything.

Birdshot can kill. And its no difference than buckshot slugs or 9mm in the eyes of the law. In mn you can kill in a case of self defense only if you can't flee. You can interprate can't flee as just about anything. "I am a slow runner and didn't know whether or not a nig was by my backdoor I had no chance to flee because I couldn't reasonably escape my home without alerting the intruders to my presence I had to defend myself"

BE

Ever play Ninja Gaiden?
When you hack someone's limb off they become desperate and bombard you with a kamikaze attack that does a fuckton of damage.

Some people are the same way. If they get shot they don't think "Oh no, I've been shot. I should beg for mercy. :(" They think: "REEE THAT MOTHER FUCKER IF I DIE IM TAKING HIM WITH ME!!"

Meanwhile, having a shotgun or something-- sometimes you wont even have to fire it. They'll know they're gonna be splattered, and if you get the drop on them they'll fold.

in case of total anarchy, like the purge going on in Brazil. Need a little more firepower to fight off horde of nignogs.

Also this

Bears.

the bundeswehr didn't want me because my 2 older brothers served... feels batman

Why do you need anything more than a fire extinguisher to put out a fire?

Water, fire departments, and other first responders are too much. Someone could die.

If you have to defend against something like a Ruby Ridge scenario

Depends on what you mean with self defense. If your country has a military, you don't really need to personally worry about big weapons of foreign countries, but even then it might make sense to have them. If everyone has hand guns, it tuns into something like a kitchen knife, not very effective, so you'd probably want an assault rifle. If everyone has those, you'd want something even bigger. It's all about competition.

Stop deerposting.

Handguns are hard to use accurately, and require more training. Someone who only uses guns for self defense should, as other users have said, use a shotgun, or maybe a small rifle like an AR-15 if they have a small frame.

HAha no. All in all though I would rather have a trailer than an apt. New trailers like mine have a 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms one of those bathrooms connect to the master bedroom with bay doors and a jacuzzi tub and a stand up shower.
After a 7 yr mortgage I only pay 350$ a month plus around 200$ for all utilities, gas, electric, innanet, Netflix etc. Its a white people secret that trailer parks in the us can be nice. My neighbors probably knew the nags and relaxed around blacks.

>implying "needing" is a valid criteria for whether or not I should own something

Because i live in Brazil

If you've paid off your mortgage, what is the 350? just curious.

oh god the stirner-poster is back.

>Why would you need anything more than a handgun for self-defense?
If only. We don't even get that in Canada. Handguns are more highly restricted than most "scary black rifles" here (with a few exceptions) and certainly not permitted for self defence except only in the rarest cases, like being cornered by an attacker with no way to escape.

On the other hand, we don't have nearly the same scale of nigger ghetto problems that you do.

Anyway, rifles are easier to hit targets with, they fire more powerful rounds, and shotguns are also easier to hit targets with due to spread shot.

Doesn't everyone hunt polar bears and penguins in Canada?

If you get shot in center mass you will collapse from the force and from shock. The wind will be knocked out of you worse than you could imagine. This is assuming you used a shotgun. You might go into kamikaze mode if you get grazed by an inaccurate pistol shot.

No just puffins and seals.

Hans, if all of you had AR-15s, you could actually save your country right now, today.

This is a very good point. Maybe a high caliber pistol but if stick with a shotgun with buckshot for bears.
I don't wanna miss.

What if someone needs to defend themselves from a pack of grade school children or black church goers?

I guess you didn't read the first part of my post.

tfw you'll never have a pale white qt gun nut girlfriend. Just imagine hunting negros with her.

We have police departments and national guard bases

Lot rent. You could put a trailer on your own land but then you gotta install a new septic system and electrical connections and shit.

In America, it it's provided in our constitutional rights that we may form a militia in order to keep the government honest. Americans, may form a militia. The reason we need more than a handgun is because our right to assemble a worthy militia depends on rifles. And even with mere rifles the militia would still be out matched.

You know that in firefights people have a hit rate of like 1 in 20 shots?
There is a reason modern handguns try to fit as much rounds as possible

Handguns are used to commit the majority of crimes because they are easily concealable Ahmed al-berlini
But this is a bait thread so polite sage