Tfw sitting in a (((Diversity in Canada))) class Im forced to take for college

>tfw sitting in a (((Diversity in Canada))) class Im forced to take for college
>mfw class is nothing but pure white guilt
>cultural marxism rammed down my throat by the pail
>professor is a bluepilled shill

Only at week 5 of this class, 10 more to go.

END ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eigYIBVnHH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your chance to challenge them and redpill the class.

The memes are real.

Don't let them break your mind.

Move to the countryside as soon as possible, there's no future for normal white people in big cities.

What uni/college?
It's extremely important you express your opinion without being hesitant or stupid.

Which school bro?

and get shit grades?

English teacher did pretty much the same thing.

I redpilled her in front of the entire class.

I am doing my best to do so and challenge it and my grades havent suffered.

They wont. Ive read way too much to fall for this weak bait.

Thats the plan, probably moving to the US.

Algonquin College, Ottawa

Challenge his views pussy

Doing my best. Wrote some papers delivering some normie redpills and got perfect scores.

No No accept it as it is oinly the truth

I wonder who makes these drawings

If you feel your prof is teaching you something wrong and you have the knowledge to actually back up your claims. You have an obligation to have a discussion with them. As long as you aren't an autist and can get your points across without being emotional you'll convince classmates. You'll likely never convince your prof but they're too far gone

What grade did you get?

drop subtile redpills every time you can

The most statisfying college experience was argueing with my professor everday who listend to NPR everyday. Then seeing him next semester when Trump BTFO of the left.

it's ok bro, you have a safe space here. We understand. Fuck those annoying lefties and their lectures. I'd put my arm around you if u were here bro. Just remember! They can't harm you! You get to be yourself! So sweetie, go out there and be all you can be!

INFILTRATE AND EXPOSE!!!

Jesus Christs, just because are a cuck, doesn't mean you can do "Bullish" things. Record that shit class and expose it ffs.
If you want shit to change you gotta commit to actions that will lead to change.

the fact that this classed is forced is already something wrong

you have an opportunity to voice your own opinions in the face of mandatory (((diversity))) whether vocally or in writing/assignments

What's the problem?

What are they teaching you?

Not so much wrong information, just cherrypicked shit that makes us seem like >LITERALLY NAZIS

Currently holding near perfect grade, high 90s even though Im not writing bluepilled shit. (Even wrote a heavily pro trump paper)

She seems annoyed by me because I conctantly challenge what she says and I think she knows im right.

No point until I get bad grades for a well defended opinion

Yup

Teaching bullshit to bluepilled normies further causing problem in our society amongst ourselves

Just ask them what about the long term goals of what their plans are, is it sustainable with the current growth of the population of mongrelized peoples. How can diversity be maintained if everyone interbreeds and becomes the same mud group?

just keep a cool head and ask "why" a lot.
>diversity is our strength
>why
>uuuuuuuuuh

>Because food lol

Thanks

What normie redpills are these?

>take diversity class
>be swm
>everyone attacking swm and patriarchy
>ask why the patriarchy allowed them to have this career-pointless class
>ask them why swm ended slavery in the developed world
>ask them why attacking swm when swm made virtually everything they enjoy is not the same as cultural appropriation and a rejection of their bushwhacking utopian vision
>literally get asked by professor why I'm here

lol'd don't take Bachelor of Arts folks trust me

Go along with it untill you've fulfilled enough assignments to pass, and then for your last assignment / presentation, when it's too late for the professor to fail you, drop red[pills and truth bombs without mercy.

F

Saying how minorities have preference in hiring procedures, wage gap myths, why vetting muslims isnt the worst thing, terror in europe, etc.

Pics or recordings...
Also ask the most bluepilled classmate for his "homework" and put any excuse to take a picture of it

>Because ''Studies'' show that diversity meana success in teams because of different perspectives.

>im forced to take for college

Maybe you should have tried harder in high school so you could go to university

I work right beside college square. I'm coming to get you OP

Pushing diversity for the sake of tokenism ultimately contradicts the whole point they talk of. You wind up ultimately with people who fight amongst themselves and when miscegenation occurs, the offspring ultimately wind up with no identity left.

The left lives and dies by contradiction.

>diversity means success in teams because of different perspectives.
Getting beheaded by Ahmed sure makes me see things from a different angle.

Does this happen abywhere in the USA?

I went to a left leaning college, graduated 13, we never had any required classes like this

So we shouldn't interbreed?

Atleast college has redpilled trades programs. Some of my friends are in Universities and can confirm its even worse and SJW galore.

Thanks will use this

Show to your class some Brazilian pics. Here is one.

Actually yes, we should not-- as the genetecist sjw professor I spoke with said.

I'm pretty lost on that one. Sad! They mentioned dog mutts being GENIUSES.

it doesnt happen where i go either. its good because ive very little patience when it come to anti-white shit

>and music, you bigot!
bring up "Bowling Alone" and the Dunbar Number

No problem, if it can get some people's heads out of the sand, then I did my part.

The left needs a major shell shock for them to realize they fucked up.

Remember these words: "Biology is the root and culture is the flower"

Whatever you do user, don't just sit there like a cuck and be indoctrinated by your fag or lesbian teacher

Good luck. I work in higher education and just had my yearly, mandatory micro aggression training.

>guy from facilities mentions how he's upset that all trump supporters are being labeled as racists
>black bitch running the training launches into a speech on how associating with racists perpetuates racist ideology
>makes some joke about the guy needing to keep his head down like how her "brothas and sistahs" had to during the civil rights era
>heard a couple professors snickering in agreement

I almost walked out, but I'm in a position where my political views could have serious repercussions on my employment.

You coward.
Don't sit their idly, throw off the death that is being clamped upon you.

So he agrees that different races have different genetics and give different "perspectives"?
Well you should redpill him on what mudslime and nigger "perspectives" actually amount to

Im challenhing the fuck out of the prof. Dw user.

>2017
>going to (((college)))

Too direct. They would buy into nurture being important for development.

I know, it's retarded. Personality is not nurture. Values are nurture, and that is tenuous at best. Hence some peoples being more prone not to fit into civil society than others, despite that you may have serious religion etc instilled in them.

Holy fuck user I live right down the street from Algonquin, I'm glad to hear there are some red pilled people in this liberal shit hole.

I fucking hate it here man. Cant wait to get out and get on with my life.

Where at senpai

That would be hate speech user, punishable by jail time, essentially ruining your chances for working at any medium to large company.

I'm dead serious, I wish I wasn't.

>and risk getting expelled without refund

Nah.

You probably looked SO BADASS

It is not because the truth is too difficult to see that we make mistakes... we make mistakes because the easiest and most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions - especially selfish ones.

Why is it a required class? Are you in some cucked program or something?

Interesting. I've done similar things and gotten good grades. I think the notion that your grade will suffer because of your opinion is totally bogus. As long as you demonstrate that you genuinely understand the text and lecture, most professors don't give a shit about your opinion.

Mandatory diversity classes?! Top kek. And here I was thinking WE were the most cucked country in the Anglosphere.

Too true user, too true.

Trying to get into Law Enforcement, the rest of the program is fine and relevant but this is supposed to teach us about the fantastic diverse communities we will be dealing with as cops.

Yeah, she wrote my paper was well defended a few times. I guess she could get in shit for giving me a bad grade for a well written assignment.

Shut up bong, you guys are by far the most cucked in the anglosphere.

It's bullshit as far as I can tell. Most universities require you to take a social science, and you can CHOOSE to take a women's studies or diversity-centered courses, but you can pick another elective. Hell, my friend took a history of the Mafia class.

You still are Nigel, but Trudeau is trying his hardest to take the top spot, if it wasnt for the fact our government isnt doing much at all we would be royally fucked. They even have a majority ffs.

kek

Save your hate for when you shove a knife up their ribs.

This. Disregard the credential system, seek political office locally, start a business, learn a trade, or join the military or emergency services for training.

Is that you Jesse?

>probably moving to the US
You are forever welcome brother. Shadilay

Why are these kinds of classes compulsory in so much of the west?

Why not make a class on even something as simple as taxes compulsory? So many people are financially illiterate.

That sounds intense. Did you drop the class?

All memes aside, can any of you leafbros give me an objective assesment of how bad the situation in Canada is. I know the entire west coast has been colonised by chinks, but what about the rest of the country? Is it really as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be? I have a hard time believing Canada is Sweden level cucked, as many burgers proclaim.

Hell yeah! I spent all last semester dropping red pills on my Sociology class and prof. He was pretty cool about it, although there were a few times I thought I'd get thrown out.

Hi lauren

That's when you pull out Putnam's e pluribus unum study and ask why diverse cities have the worst levels of civic engagement, volunteerism and social capital.

Tell dem abt how cultural-marxim and marxism in general leads to shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eigYIBVnHH4

They aren't, it's just that propaganda gets hamfisted into a lot of political science and non-STEM courses but they're working hard to push into STEM

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US
fag lol

It really is that bad. I have family in Canada, and every time I visit, I hear more and more stories about life in that Marxist frozen hell hole.

My class did a privilege walk
>cuck-walk

Not red pilling the professor and the entire class OP

Thats fucking marxism right there...

Same, except in massachusetts. It pains me to see everyone so misled. Tribulation is coming, inform them of Christ's return.

>redpill other students nonstop
>Gee teacher, if I don't pass I guess you'll see me next semester too

Amen! So help us God to destroy the pestilence and plague of Marxism once and for all.

Fucking top KEK!

Hi Nigel, Torontofag here. It is exactly as bad as its made out to be.

There is literally some historical revision taking place, the governments official stance is that "Canada was always diverse!". This is false, as it didnt start to change until the 90's, before that it was ALLLLL white.

The government pushes these messages and convinces our populace what to think and theyre fucking good at it. Im from the countryside (which is all white) originally and even when you would expect them to be """racist""" and dislike immigrants/dislike guns its the opposite. The people are just as fucking stupid as those in the major cities.

Nobody reports the race or name of any criminal unless they are white or if its high profile. Shootings by minorities go unmentioned.

There is SO much more but im not gonna write a novel. Short version: canada is fucked

And all God's faggots said?

What has Canada ever done to the darkies? You barely had any minorities at all until the last few decades.

My answer to all anti white rhetoric is that you should go live in a country with little to no white people and see how long you survive.