Strange shit appeared mon my belly

wtf happened to me guyz ?
I was chilling, shitposting on Sup Forums like everyday when i suddently felt asleep. 10mn after (or so, i didn't payed attention to the time) i had a warn sensation on the chest so i looked up and this pattern was on me. It lasted 2 days then disapeared.
I carefully tried to identify anything who could have left a pattern like this in my appartment but found nothing relevant...

wtf is happening?
>in be4 go to /x/, no way i show my body to theses fucking degenerated retards

it looks like an hoplite helmet no?

Ayy lmaos probed your booty?

I see the Freemason compass

idk, maybe

I'm sorry to tell you frenchy but you got a case of shoe on belly.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

how is this even possible ? i'm a basement dweller, i don't even own shoes lol, i use pantoufles to go in town because i only use my car.

>that skin colour
>that flag

I expect nothing less.

>i don't even own shoes

i'm 100% pure white blue eyed native french, it's just a luminosity problem
>t. hikikomori

Though luck, kid. Someone or somewhat knows everything about you, including your genetic makeup.

Expect more weird things to come.

get your fucking shoes out of your damn bed

>suddently felt asleep

Well looks to me you slept against something and it cause a pressure mark on your chest.

100% gay frogs.

you got Ayy lmao'd

FUCKING HELL HOW IS THIS Sup Forums RELATED STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD WITH POINTLESS THREADS

> including your genetic makeup.

How do you know that ? I am using an anti-tnfalpha treatment (Tumor Necrosis Factor) for a rare genetic disease, who is a biomedication of a new kind. But in order to have the state to pay for my treatment (1k$/injection, 1 injection/week) i had to give them my DNA RNA and a lot of others samples, nothing weird so far, but then i had to sign a document who was saying in substance 'you allow by this document to give the right to collect, store, sell, and have the propriety of your DNA in medical application for a duration of 99 years to the society X'
i found that fucking creepy on the moment. i can provide proof for anything i say, plz tell me more.

am i fucked ?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

pls halp

help me

Soon you will enter in the Bogsphere, frog.

That's the mark when you got raped by a black guy.

someone who this kind of stuff happened ?

Not joking here, do you believe in God?

>Expect more weird things to come.

i want to know, alrdy plenty of weird things happened to me lately... i can't handle it i'm a weak frog

You've been visited by the boot of the based jew. Money and power will be yours, but only if you post "the holocaust was real" in this thread

If by God you mean a superior force yes, but i believe in God the way the Bogdanoff believes in it, i'm not affilied to any religion.

Here we see the elusive sensib le answer
Now get the fuck out with that shit and focus on the ayliums in OP's mom's basement

It's the mark of the beast. You may buy or sell now

posting in a LARP thread

looks like you slapped your stomach with a boot

no seriously i really thought i was a mark printed by anything who could have layed down around me. I did inspected carefully because this geometric pattern is quite unsual you can agree right ? Anyway i didn't found anything who could have left a mark like this, also, when i touched it, it was flat, like if it was a sunburst, no curvature like usually when you have a mark left by pressuring an area.

ur getting gaslighted son

soon you'll notice still-steaming coffee left around your property, like someone was just there. Lots of funny "coincidences" like planes flying overhead just when a taxi cuts you off. People will appear to know things about you that you definitely never told them.

they're taking you down bro

arm yourself

Let me guess, chinese clothes?Chinese towels?

You're jewish.

i'm not larping lol what the point about faking a mark, i'm not pretending being an illuminati, just a random dude who never faced such a thing in his life and is worried about this.

what? why scare me ?

what gaslighted mean ?

why would they go after me ? i represent nothing, i'm literally a nobody.

>an autistic that doesnt own shoes
>thinking anybody wants his DNA
Youll be alright

all finished products in France are made in China.
phew thanks, i need some lucid comment like this one or i'll end paranoid