Mississippi

Is is based or just racist?

I'm going with based. It's like the Estonia of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Sovereignty_Commission
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just racist

It is mostly very poor niggers. It has a ton of illiterate people and people who live without plumbing or electricity. And it is not even naturally beautiful it is a swamp where the Mississippi River runs off with pollution all the way from Canada. Also due to climate change it will likely be under sea level in a generation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Sovereignty_Commission

Greatest of all time.

Outside of Northern states like Illinois, the more black people in the sate, the more based the state is, because the whites get fed up with niggers and have to deal with the reality of 85 IQ violent retards.

You are looking for Alabama, or perhaps Georgia.
If you're looking for extra incest, go to Arkansas.

Really? I always had the feeling that Mississippi was the king of the southern states when it came to race violations.

It's the poorest state and also has the highest ratio of nigs.

Estonia is the Estonia of Europe mate

Alabama and especially Georgia have more weight to throw around.

Not so bad if you live in Hattiesburg. Outside of hb I consider it a shithole. Most ppl are redpilled as fuck though. Everyone is polite. Everyone minds their own business

i live here. it's sorta based, but mainly just racist.

the majority of the population is poor nigs, quarter white trailer trash, and the rest is rich white people. but the odd thing is there's allot of black trump supporters down here, even pipe-hitting niggas love trump.

idk. it's a pretty shit place honestly. cheap as fuck though.

lol no.

Mississippifag here. Everything south of Jackson is pretty based. Everyone is pretty good with each other down here, and most share highly conservative views, except for on the coast. There is more liberalism on the coast. The only shit that happens is from the nigs, but they stick to their neighborhoods, because everybody is armed, even in the cities.

The Delta up in north MS is where most of the poor nigs live, and is a craphole.

The white people are all redpilled, a lot of them are smelly trashy rednecks though. All the young niggers are evil and stupid but the majority of older nigs (55+) are good people because they grew up in a time where they were forced to not chimp out

Estonia has tons of blacks?

If you look up famous people from Mississippi you'll just get a big list of black athletes (and Burt Farve)

Another Mississippifag backing up this user, most concise description yet.

I live on the Mississippi coast and I see way more Trump signs and Blue Lives Matter flags than LGBTQSIHFIDHSFDJHD flags

99% vaccination rate, otherwise; shithole

How true is this americans?
In the south blacks can live next you but not be above you and In the north blacks cant live next you but they can be above you
Saw it on leddit about the south

We've lived side-by-side a large black population for so long we've learned how to get along and self-segregate, or at least used to. The older blacks are alright, while the younger ones are pretty toxic. As soon as all the older ones die out, I'm probably gonna turn even more racist than I already am.

I'm slightly baffled.

If anything we are North Dakota only more flat and much less natural resources.