Holy shit you guys are pussies. I wasn't really informed about the whole Berkley thing...

Holy shit you guys are pussies. I wasn't really informed about the whole Berkley thing, I just thought it was your average lefty meltdown, but after researching some of it,I came to the conclusion that all of you pro-Trump le alt right fags are a bunch of spineless pussies who only know how to fight on the internet.
You are letting your free speech be taken from you, this shit doesn't even happen in my backwards fucking country. Your main argument is that you will be called racist/xenophobic/homophobic/intolerant by the left, which you despise so much.
Which brings me to my next conclusion. You are afraid of them. You let your streets burn and let your people get beaten up by anti-fa or whatever, yet you do nothing except for shitpost on meme websites and hope Trump helps you. That's not how it works you dumb fucks, you bring the fight to them. Your country and your president need you now the most. Take a fucking stand, gather up and call them on their bullshit in a way you'll be heard, otherwise the left will win because even if Trump does win a second mandate, 8 years is not enough to uncuck a nation, and after Trump someone worse than even Hillary will come to the stage, and then it will be too late. If you don't wish to fight for what is yours, you absolutely deserve what is happening in your country right now.

Just throwing out my two bits out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shame the currency of your two bits isn't worth the exchange rate of a relevant country's two bits.

freedom of speech would be gone with Hillary. This is only the beginning of a long global struggle

your country is the only muslim majority in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM

>alt-right
>Berkeley
>Northern California

>when Muslim foreigners comment on your country without knowing anything about it

And it's still whiter than most of European nations lmao

this

that's a very mud-people-tier idea there Bosnia. Not that I expect any better from you.

Yeah I know that you don't like to be called Alt-right but that's what they are using to rally against you.
And still you do not explain why you don't stand up for yourselves.

How so? Standing up for yourself is mud-people-tier? You are just as delusional as the left

Not taking the bait faggot. We lash out at them, we confirm their rhetoric that we're violent fascists.

You beat groups like antifa by waging concerted media and information war on them showing them in the most negative light possible as violent thugs who act like the fascists they claim to oppose. Flooding the news with images and footage of them gleefully beating up Trump supporters who do nothing back is exactly what we need to happen because it puts normies off and turns the public opinion against them. Once we have that we can go after them with the full weight of the state and law enforcement and treat them like terrorists while most of the public cheers us on.

You've forgotten that we're the ones who have power now, all we have to do is just keep spreading the truth, bad optics and inciting them to get even stupider and we win. Stop trying to fight an analogue war in a digital age. Civil wars get resolved by using decisive violence back against them, this isn't a civil war, it's civil disobedience with a bit of violent disorder mixed in. This is why were winning now and they aren't, because we understand the information age and they still want to use dated and known 20th Century tactics against us.

there are no conservatives in Berkeley idiot

much less Sup Forumsacks

That's not the point, his point is there are no alt-right people anywhere near the cesspool that is Berkeley, so who tf was supposed to respond to that incident?

I live 5000 km away. Is that a good enough excuse?

Nice proxy (((Alex Soros))). You mean we should be good goys and start a civil war with your paid rabble? Will you and daddy jack each other off while it all burns down?

>Not taking the bait faggot.
Took the bait.

And my point is that if they did it in your back yard you would still do nothing.
yes

Bait inciting us to do anything other than spread memes and truth about them. Not bait, bait.

Bong here gets it. Memes don't make the beast bleed

Your proof I'd do nothing is???

Tell me, why wouldn't I do anything?

We're good

We're the establishment now they will handle them

no but chimping out over a couple instances of the lefties being niggers will make us look like niggers.

This actually comes from a conversation I had with a self proclaimed white German-American, the most delusional faggot I've ever met. He claimed he was a 100% German Aryan who in the great and when I asked him did he do anything in real life he basically dodged the question claiming meme >> is a real thing and that he wouldn't stoop to the left's level. I feel like all of you ebin alt right are exactly the same. Strong behind the keyboard but weak under the sun.

you're missing the fact that this was centered around a Milo Yiannopolis talk, so I suspect most people here didn't hear about it until it became a riot. secondly, the US is huge, I could not have physically gotten there before it was over, even if I owned a private jet. When they riot in my city (lol) I'll be there

>I came to the conclusion that all of you pro-Trump le alt right fags are a bunch of spineless pussies who only know how to fight on the internet.
Was that before or after us "alt-right" decided to let you burn and destroy liberal strongholds? I think that realizing that you are harming your self and your image requires some logic, which you lack.

I won't say that you are doing what is right, because it is not....but you sure are doing a great job of showing people how tolerant and caring anarchists are.

Keep doing what you are doing......If you decide to change tactics and want to fuck around in an "away-game" you will find out really quick that most Republican cities won't tolerate this sort of tom-foolery.

When you guys stop being pussies, than you will see what is in store.

If they did it in my backyard I would shoot the fuckers for being on my property, but ok.

Appreciate it stukov but those aren't my streets. It's in california which is basically your equivalent of the ottoman empire.

Thus pushing the whole tyrannical government narrative to the fullest.
If you only rely on your government, while yourselves do nothing, you are creating the illusion that the government is acting only for it's own behalf and not for the people, if the people don't openly support them.

I'd rather wake up, drink some coffee, shitpost a bit, go to work, and come home. :^3

I'm actually torn about this issue.

Speaking online to a few trusted friends, we're both convinced that in the near future the right wing or just common people will need to physically organize.

Every time you talk about that though, there's a bunch of anons going 'hurr durr you won't get us shill.'
I'm not implying violence or mob rule, because I abhor that. However, why should someone like Milo or Gavin be subject to fucking pepper spray and abuse when they try to enter a venue.
We shouldn't be out there bashing the antifa or any other faggy thing like that. But we should be protecting the right to speak - whether we agree with the speaker or not.
It legitimately does look like most of the people here are content being keyboard warriors and saying 'well we won the whitehouse we're safe now.'
We're not safe. The fucking whackos on the left will grow more violent and emboldened. Eventually the military will have to put them down, which will be a terrible thing, because it will make Trump look like a dictator and undermine his rule.
Even in Canada we now have our current year PM being protested by fucking enviro nuts.

Hey what the fuck is up with BLM Canada and how the fuck are they even getting support. I get the shit in America, basically hiding behind muh slavery, but as far as I know Canadians never even owned slaves, at least as much as the Americans. Do your people even realise what they're doing?

We owned plenty of slaves. However not nearly as many as America and they were freed a lot earlier.
Black people didn't settle in Canada well. Too cold is my opinion. Where I live there are almost no black people.

Canadians are mostly mentally challenged, and Canadian SJW's just follow whatever topic their American counterparts are whining about.

So we've had BLM protests while never having a black person shot without cause that I can recall of.

Which honestly makes it more fucking annoying.

The best example of the right organizing in Canada was during the Native American protests. The natives are our niggers. A group of locals in a city that was taken over by native terrorists made teams that roved around protecting people that were flying the flag.

Sorry, but Texans are immune to faggotry.

Any non peaceful protest steps within spittin' distance of me, they better hope the cops deal with them before they step on any of my land and castle law applies.