Is there a foreign military that I can join like the FFL...

Is there a foreign military that I can join like the FFL? I heard the FFL arent what they used to be so I want to consider other options.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3kuqVvFHwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Spain and Belgium.

Oh, and UAE, but they only take Muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3kuqVvFHwY

I thought Spain only wanted Spanish expats?

No, you have to speak spanish if you want to join them tho.

Also i forget Serbia and Germany, but they ony take you if you can proof that you have serbian/german heritage

>arent what they used to be
You don't really understand, Legionnaires are crazy sado masochistic, when they say "the Legion isn't what it used to be" they mean "i miss the good old times when i could beat up my recruits"
However the Legion is still very hard and an Elite force

Will I see combat if i join the FFL today? I know that the French are fighting in Africa but im not sure if they're French regulars or FFL

I'm pretty certain that FFL operates in africa, you'll probable guard a diamond mine though

Best chances to see combat in the french army is in france itself these days.
So it depends on how lucky isis feels

You could try to join a PMC. They fight more than most regular forces anyway.

Is it true the Royal Marines accept foreigners or is that only for EU passport holders

Ffl spends most its time in French Guyana hunting poachers and illegal miners. Guerilla shit. You may get kidnapped too.

serbia has what

You either must be EU or Commonwealth AND must have lived in the UK for 5 years

Ethnic serbs can join the serbian army, even if they live in Bosnia or Kosovo

Are you serious ? Legionnaires are elite troops of the French army, of course you will see combat
But you should read some books about it or speak to ex-Legionnaire if you that's really what you want

Legionnaries are always send to combat

Only the 3rd Foreign Regiment of Infantry is in French Guyana

oh well of course

misunderstood you up there

UAE military is where pampered Emiratis go to larp in their uniforms

You get 4000€ a month while in basic training,
If i would be mudslime i would join for sure

Germany discusses letting other EU citizens in afaik
so if you can buy a romanian passport somewhere you'd be in

Why would anybody join the german army tho?
They pay worse then most eastern european armies (fucking 12€ a day) and have outdated equipment.

yeah but there is no adventure
and the officers are mostly Emirati oil babies as I said

But the uniforms are fancy as fuck

I dunno, Uschi talked about it a while ago if I remember correctly. Maybe she's aiming at unemployed greeks ans spaniards and such

Better join a PMC if you don't want to serve in your country. They pay way better and you will see combat more.

I would join the german army to honore my grand fathers who fought in the Charlemagne.

agreed

the Bundeswehr is kind of a joke here. I'm really scared about the future because it doesn't look like we can just hide behind the burgers anymore.

I don't know, I worked with gebigsjägers and they were fine. If I can join the german army I will in memory of the glorious days. Plus Europe can't do well without a strong France and a strong Germany.

what about Blackwater? or Azov reg.?

Can I join IDF :3

I agree Sento is Besto

last I heard blackwater is kill

Afaik academi will only recruit people with experience or if you have some sort of very needed profession like translator or medicine, no idea about azov

Just changed their name after the war crimes.

I just finished my basics in nigger land and I got almost the same amount per day.

The French are fighting in Africa? Not bait, but I haven't heard of any French forces in Africa.

You could apply for an Israeli visa and pretend you were Jewish if you weren't already.

Légionnaires are always sent first in military operations in Africa (they were the first to be deployed in Mali), and we do a lot of military operations in Africa (7 since 2000)

We're deployed in Mali, Niger, Chad, Centrafrican Republic ...

In all the Sahel countries(Mauritania, Mali, Burkina, Niger, Tchad)+Central Africa. Fighting djihadis, no big battles just IED checkpoints and embushs.

Are those bagpipes?

What's been your overall experience frogbro? Looking into the FFL since my criminal background dq's me from a lot of the cool US military jobs.

How suck is the farm?

Are you actually deployed there?

When I say "we" I mean France. I'm not a soldier

Ah, gotcha.

well if you fabricate your jewishness they will take you right in. lotsa foriegne jews serve in the IDF.
Why not join Hezbollah? those guys are lotsa fun and action