"Dear White People" is now a Netflix series

Holy shit those downvotes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

You'd think they would have learned after that fiasco with MTV, but apparently Hollywood still has a few more gallons of race-baiting Kool Aid to drink.

>rear white people...

>...WE WUZ KANGS MUFUGGA!!! WE WUZ ON DA MOON NIGGA!!! BEFO' DA WHITE MAN CRAWLED OUT DA OCEAN WE COULD SWITCH GENDAS JUS BY THINKIN' IT BRUH!!!!! WE ALSO WEIGHED 500 POUNDS AND LIVED TO BE 1000!!! WE LIVED IN PEACE AND SHIET WIT DA UDDA PEOPLES OF COLOR TOO!!! IT WAS LIT!!!!

>Den dat cray nigga Yakub went and made da white man in he lab on dat island...

netflix is marxist shit

It'll make a great hate watch and seeing people black up is funny.

what a cancer

Dear Black People,

You lost.

t. Trump

It's a crime for companies to racially discriminate. Let's start getting anti white organizations fined for racism.

Anyone agree? How should we go about this

Worth thinking about. The problem is getting uberlibs to realize they're being racist

this racis against whites! We dindu nuffin!

MAny still posses the power to weigh 500 lbs, I see it every day

OK so I'm done with Netflix.

White Hats
Now this shit.

wtf I love Hulu now

ill wait for the first episode before unsubbing from netflix

if its just your regular cancer show ill keep it if its deeply anti white ill unsub from netflix even if i dont want to

hulu has been the better place for a while now. netflix is banking on these new original shows that really are dog shit other than f for family. I'll admit good content when i see it and that show is great.

yeah, I've noticed that Nexflix has had a pretty shit lineup lately.
Haven't watched it in months. Now I have motivation to finally cancel

(((netflix)))

I never paid to watch their shit, but I'm also just gonna stop watching everything relate to them

start a "Dear Black People" hashtag, where hyou post crime stats

Blacks can't play basketball, football, baseball, use computers, access universities, electricity, western architecture, use cars, planes, motorized boats, etc... if the are truly honest with all this cultural appropriation bullshit

holy shit you can literally hear the slut in her voice

There are four of these threads. Fuck just buy an ad you filthy jews

i'd watch it if she gets dicked by some huge dude at some point desu

most Netflix original shows exist only to promote their liberal anti-white ideology. this show should come as no surprise to anybody

You guys do realise the whole point of the orginal film was realising that it was her being racist about white people, lol you guys fell hook line and sinker for that marketing ploy. Just keep talking about it and generating views clicks and intrest.

>Watch Orange is the New Black
>Girls start talking about dick
>Some girl brings up black dick and how big it is
>Whole cafeteria starts making noises and dancing
>I turn off TV

>was realising that it was her being racist about white people
what?

Didn't work for ghostbusters, I don't know if it will work here either. Alot of people unsubbing

>fined for racism
when mainstream culture goes radical, Sup Forums becomes moderate...