Are you scared Sup Forums?

Are you scared Sup Forums?

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/06/politics/general-strike-womens-march/index.html

Literally sounds like something from Lysistrata. The Ancient Greeks thought it was fucking ridiculous but in current year + 2 it's seen as legitimate political tactics by many.

>tfw no gf

What's their will?

Why would anyone care if it's just one day? What is something that a woman can provide that you literally can't go without for a single day?

Even the biggest Chads can go one day without sex. Even the most dependent man-children can do without laundry, home-cooked meals, and cleaning for one day. They're going to have to up the stakes for anybody to really care, or even notice.

Smoke, drink, and swear in the office.
Pretty psyched desu

hahahaha

might be a bit before Sup Forums's time, but remember when mexicans tried this once? and NO ONE NOTICED?

You know only a few stay at home moms or women with no jobs at all will.

Maybe a handful of lesbians and women workers who have husbands that are better off.

sounds fucking great a day without women

>cant lose what ya aint got

>only one day vacation from women in the work force
sigh

>no drama for a day is a form of protest

All I can muster for a response is a barely audible and effortless "Ok."

Funny that they're stalling and milking for all its worth with a date yet to be announced.

>Women go on strike for a day
>Workplace productivity increases at least 300% for that one day
>Countless dumb cunts are fired for not showing up to work

all women without work

>almost nobody goes and the ones that do get fired

>Liberals best threat is one day of peace and quiet

I don't they understand how this game is played...

Can you even call it a strike if it's just one day? That's like saying you're planning on quitting smoking for one day, or going on a diet for one day.

I just imagine it is going to be like
>Bobby, where is that report I asked Cindy to print out?
>I think she is not at work today actually, she is on this strike thingy, "a day without a woman" or something
>Oh, I see, can you please print it then? And yeah, she is fired.

>1/5 women in America are femitwats.
Suuurreee thing.

thank god they finally ran out of ways to mildly annoy us

Can you make it a month?
How about a year?
How about forever?

>implying woman will go on strike if some land whale told them.

Everyone should write in different dates and spread it around.

This

Women were god's second mistake(and his first was the jews)

It will come and go and I probably won't even realize it happened.

good women are the mexicans of gender

>come into office
>no qt receptionist
>some fag male temp is there instead
Would actually ruin my day
For the rest I doubt I'd notice

>walks into work
>"wow this isn't so bad after all"

Lemme give it a whirl

good maybe I get some peace and quiet

Change the Spanish so it says "I'm an shameless slut" or something.

Women in office clothing is one of my greatest fetishes DESU so I'd dislike this

How they think we'll react.

Can someone who's seen a lot of fonts give me an idea of what font that is?
I wanna say its Agency

How we'll really react.

>A DAY WITHOUT A WOMAN
Isn't it a tad counterproductive to threaten married men with what they want?

>no purpose
>no date specified

the power of lazy unnecessary women

Nah, a lot of people speak spanish. Especially in US.
Use other languages, arabic, chineese, something slavic, since it's "International"

I wonder if they could make it a few weeks

>Millions of women across America get fired because their employer doesn't allow them to skip without a doctor's note
Hey guys, Trump just created millions of jobs for working men around the country, AND put women back into their traditional roles of home caretakers.

A day without a woman? XD

Please god, please let this happen, I beg thee.

But seriously what the fuck, don't women realize that this is exactly what men want? Just to have 24 blissful hours of silence would be worth all the shekels in the world.

How do we get jews to strike like this for a day?

fpbp
10/10 current year reference m8 highly underrated toast

>tfw we cure cancer on their day off

this
they cant take away what we dont already have
the fools
mauahaha

I hope im at work that day. The staff rooms are so chill and relaxed when its all men. No drama.

When its filled with my female coworkers. Gossip. Drama. No peace.

Terrified

>day without women
>peace and quiet everywhere and now SJW's wondering around
Sounds good to me.

That's because no sane Mexican actually took the day off. We know our asses will get fired.

I'm just more interested to see who can actually participate in this.
It's most likely going to be service workers or similar non-blue collar women who can afford to take a day off from work and say they did this and pat themselves on the back

>nobody who does this will actually strike
>most people won't because they want their jobs
>anyone who does do this will lose their jobs, ideally
this is temper tantrums at its finest

>1/5 women are feminists
>1/5 women are raped
really activates my almonds

Women are just convenience. The whole cooking, cleaning thing was delegated to them because it's a time sink. It keeps them busy and off your back and you get spend your hours on more important tasks.

I never understood the threats about not doing laundry and shit. It's not that fucking hard, we just can't be bothered to do it if we have a woman to take care of it.

It boggles my mind how stupid women are to not realize how expendable they are beyond the child bearing thing. Even sex can be outsourced. You either fuck a hooker or if rules don't allow that, you rub one off. Big fucking woop.

I'm going on 20+ years I think I can manage another day

My life wouldn't change

why do niggers like synthol so much

I remember that... because there was an article in the paper the next day about the "protest" and how all the places that could have been affected by it either got some part time help or just switched the schedule around so the people who were on "strike" would have the day off.

20% of women strike.

The 80% of decent hardworking women that don't give a big fuck about politics, and all men, enjoy the most productive, peaceful workday in history.

>The 80% of decent hardworking women
>80%

i'm not scared of a normal day

Probably closer to 98%

80%? Who's ass did you pull that stat out of?

So my marketing department and the chick that stocks the snacks aren't coming to work for the day? I think we'll manage.

Can we have a year without women instead? A decade? Maybe we'd need an entire century to learn our lesson

literally an isis supporter's group

Stand for what? A guy being in office? These whores are mad Donald Trump said "grab her by the pussy" yet they want Jamal to say shit 10x worse when they're getting choke fucked by him.

>day without women
>day without problems

same thing

productivity skyrocket for one day

I want to fuck aqua

Imagine if the microwave was like a woman. It would work about 50% of the time, and spend the rest of the time on facebook, reading posts about how microwaves are not paid as much as ovens. Then one day it just decides to up and protest.

"Haha! Now you'll see how important microwaves are!" it says, not realizing half the time it causes your food to explode within it, and generally fucks everything up.

You shrug, and stick your food in the oven. Sure it takes a bit longer, but it does a much better job, and creates a better end product.

>why do niggers act like niggers?

They'll never be able to agree on a date.

Just a day, oh man how will America ever recover?

Sweet, let's grab some beers and grill some meats, gentlemen.

>Hey Dave do you know where that report I told Jessica to write is? I told her to turn it in today.
>Yeah she's skipping today... something about all women skipping for a day or something like that
>*Sigh* can you please print it up? And have her stuff outside, she's fired. This is why we only pay you 70 cents to the dollar

Amazing. This is going to be a girls' hunting day for American men. Any girl that doesn't adopt such movement in the day is probably worth. Feminists and libtards phase out themselves from the natural selection. Darwin would have a field day if he was alive.

>nationnal "women stay at home day" except for the ones who are right-wing

And this is how, my friends, Western civilization was reborn.

Can we extend it to maybe six days of every week from now till the end of time?

我是個無恥的妓女。
>Im a shameless whore

This. If all women refused to do shit for a day it would only prove how non-essential they are. If men were to go on strike for a day the infrastructure would collapse.

I would never date a woman pulling this shit.

I think that is hilarious. The woman, unable to get to the area (Above the bar) that most men can get to easily, and multiple times, needs help from men to reach the same level of success. Plus she is so happy about it.

This should tell you just how privileged these woman are, that other people are supporting them financially.

I know that none of the women in my office will be participating in this, because they are grown adults with bills to pay, children to support etc.

power grid wouldn't function, for one. no tumblrinas maintaining power lines.

They should do this more often and stay home. Perhaps take the time off to explore the kitchen.

There would be about 95% less car accidents on those days.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH

i am married, my life is without a woman, every day.

its pretty clearly just a silly pose between friends

there are better examples that could have been picked

and then you put all the microwaves into ovens too

best day of my life

>Date to be announced
And that's why women are paid less than men

I don't think that is a nigger. Not sure what it is though

Pic related are my sides

>striking from work or school for a day
It will do absolutely nothing. A strike for a single day means absolutely nothing, especially if the company can plan for it in advance.

It'll fail miserably. Mark my fucking words.

>The will of the people will stand

Yes. Trump will stay the President.

As a general manager and the person in charge of staffing in an office with mostly women, I can't wait to find out the date this takes place.

This! Can't wait for the old hag rape squads taking all the Chads for themselves.

Bruh
Jewgle "What The Font"

post yfw trump gets some bills passed during this thing because all of the dumb cunts aren't around to interfere

OH no!! No HR staff for a day!? What will I do???!!!!

It will be the single most productive work day in the history of the 21st century