Trump tweet

>Be president
>Company treats your daughter badly
>call out company on twitter

Trump tweets way too much

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you such a pussy ?

>be commander of world's greatest military
>use shitter to fart out what amounts to an empty consumer complaint
>wonder why people have no respect for you
>wonder why your approval ratings are so low
>continue to use shitter

He's using a medium that gets to millions of people instantly, why would he stop using it? Most countries and political leaders are using it now, it reaches more people than mainstream news.

Don't worry user, that tweet is just his next move in 4D chess. It's just part of his masterplan.

Meanwhile, on CNN, hardhitting reporter Anderson Cooper ...

the approval ratings are around 50 so..........

MUH RIGGED POLLS

if you don't want to read his shitposts then don't read @realDonaldTrump, his designated shitposting account. he has @POTUS now for official important stuff.

Call them out as misogynist. Use their weapon against them

4d Mario party

So what metric are you using to determine his "low approval ratings"? And the answer better not be polls.

>Lowest ratings of a new president of all time
>m-muh fake news!!!

I thought he didn't like worthless crap made in China.

Yeah but why use your twitter to tweet every last thing that comes to mind?

Her brand isn't selling. It's affecting their bottom line. It's not that the designs are bad. But my gf and I talked about it last night: she doesn't relish the idea of wearing clothes that have the Trump name on it. The brand is failing.

How is it bad?

No president in history has ever been so open or accessible to the citizens of his country.

No president in history has ever communicated with citizens like they're actually people.

Would people really prefer it if we never heard from him? That sounds way worse, I like knowing who my President is.

I agree they are more likely closer to 70%

Lol
>1776-2016: polls are accepted
>2017: all polling is FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great strawman. Now answer the question.

>Trump tweets way too much
Why is a president utilising social media as a platform to communicate with his people on a more personal level a bad thing in liberal minds?

Batman is not an asshole, though and neither is Trump, Trump is smug, I like the meme, though.

Because he gets to bypass their propaganda outlets.

>wonder why your approval ratings are so low

It actually went up.

The Rasmussen Reports show that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance: rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb8

He retweeted it with his @POTUS account

perfect setting for civil war, bye

see It went up. Keep up the good work.

(((reporter)))
Hah.

keeping his image out there

ingraining trump into your mind

people love to hate him

more people now than ever are interested in politics now

The polls for the election were so accurate, right?

Meh, to be fair, leftists reject Rasmussen Reports because it fails to confirm their bias half the time. Good source though.

>hardcore faggot Anderson Cooper

Corrected that for you fám

Have you homosexuals taken one too many dicks to the brain? It must be so terrible for you knowing that POTUS is sparking a boycott of your precious gayfag clothing store.

oh wow, Trump is unpopular? who knew. you stupid fucking queer

>defend your wife/daughter/sister's honor like a true alpha does

>liberals throw a bitchfit

He retweeted it to @POTUS

> Right-wing safe spaces

nordstrom is marketed towards woman, so no you're the fag boy here

> we can't stop him from reaching people
> he should quit reaching people

I love watching these obsolete hippies flail and cry about how unfair it is that they day. You have to consider that this was the first generation to wholeheartedly buy into the eternal youth meme. They took all that "40 is the new 30" and "Just bog my shit up Dr. Fampai" too seriously and can't accept they they are not the old, out of touch establishment.

What is no impulse control for $50

(((Robert Downey Jr.)))

aha

>company headquartered in Seattle
>federal judge who cockblocked him is also from Seattle

Coincidence or extreme butthurt?

>using twitter
this user is right. youre all faggots
youd know faggot

I guess its time to short Nordstrom stock

No president in history has personally interdicted into the free market, so openly out of nepotism, that it should coin the term >unpresidented.

It's still selling at above $42. It would seem someone's buying the stock.

This man is your president, and you don't even have that ounce of decency to at least show a little respect. You are a fag-boy.

Trump tweets way to much and idoits eat that shit up. All he has to do is tweet something and people are sharing that shit giving him even more free publicity.

Oh according to the same polls that were so accurate during the election

Were you in the Seattle hate thread? It sounds like a very unpopular city right now. At least around here.

> nordstrom is marketed towards woman
Ok, sissy.

>tfw Trump will never stop tweeting just to trigger people like OP