Is cyberbullying real?

Is cyberbullying real?

No you cunt. How can cyberbullying be real nigga.
You just turn 360° and walk away from your computer. Puff. No more cyberbullying.

haha nigga no

kill yourself you fucking low life nigger

>bully Antifragile user
>he gets stronger
No

The offense was already made by the time you shut the computer off.
Also, not everywhere in internet is an anonymus place like Sup Forums. These things can have effects in real life.

words are not violence
and never will be

Stop posting and kill yourself you fucking faggot. Nobody likes you. Anyone you perceive as a friend is lying to you and your parents regret not getting you aborted.

No.

>moral/spiritual/psychological violence doesn't exist
>words doesn't have effects
Burguer being burguer.

No, but Kekistan is real.

hi

just close your eyes, nigga

What's next? Move to another state?

If your life revolves around a circus of admiration social networks provide, then it's real.

>when it's time to start a violent revolution but you got ptsd from twitter bullying

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS Sup Forums RELATED
YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM Sup Forums HAS NOW, KILL YOURSELF YOU USELESS SCUM

Hahahah how the fuck is bullying real? Just leave the room? xD

Not when I grew up. Why would I mind what somebody said about / to me online? I don't have any social media and if someone is rude to me on IRC I am also not very friendly. People should once again learn that it is better to be user on the Internet and never give out your real info.

I prefer real life bullying, it's much more visceral. How can you be bullied from the comfort of your own home? Seems like this generation can't even get bullying right.

Play League of Legends.
Have a bad game.
Get called a filthy brown monkey.

kkkkkkkkkkk u stupid just close ur eyes nigga kkkk

I remember the first time I heard the term "cyber bullying" I busted out laughing.

I got called a faggot and slammed into lockers at least 100 times in school. Even my beta male ass didn't care about people talking shit online. Kids are reaching levels of pussification that shouldn't even be possible.