Fuck you retards

I'm leaving this board. I've realized how much this board is pure hatred.

>I used to hate gays
I'm no longer homophobic, I made a friend at school and found out later he was gay, but he's just like me! He's great. 1 friend, that's all it took

>I used to hate muslims
My physiology professor this session is arab, but he's the kindest, most helpful professor I've ever had! Maybe it's not worth generalizing what some of them do to all of them?

I'm tired of hating. I want to live my life free of hate, it's just not healthy.
Maybe some day you'll realize too.

See ya tomorrow, leaf.

Wow you guys really have to get some better writers. This is embarrassing.

Im not coming back hungary. Good luck

So... what you're saying then is that if the mods went full ham with the banhammer on you you wouldn't mind? Sounds good to me!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

>it's not worth generalizing
>my professor is muslim and kind so muslims are okay

Okay Mr. Leaf ..

Yeah mods can ban me for posting unrelated stuff, I dont mind

OK, we'll see you in 20 minutes

Try harder you shill piece of shit
Isnt your faggy english degree helping you more than this? This post looks like it was written by a 16 year old

>met gay guy
>he's just like me!

Sounds like you found out you were just like him.

K

BEST.
BANTZ.

Cya mohammed

English is not my 1st language, you get my point anyway burger

You posted the same thing yesterday, will you just STFU and leave already?

See I don't hate any people really just ideologies. I hate Islam as an ideology and I am a gay. I'll let you figure out why I hate Islam and why I supported trump

>t. Subhuman frog
You Quebecers sure do love Muslims as long as they can speak French

*looks on flag

One less leaf.
Keep up the good work boys.

>I met a nice Muslim, so that makes the genocide of my people okay

>one Muslim is a terrorist so all Muslims are terrorists.

>one Muslim is a chill professor so no Muslims are terrorists.

These are both wrong, but only one is dangerous. Choose carefully.

begone leaf

"If they kill us, we win"

what Sup Forums made me realize is that white girls are homophobic, xenophobic rasists who don t give even a half a thought to who they´re insulting.

white girl daily thoughts list is
>you saw that nigger/faggot/tranny shit i hate him
>i´m barely 2/5 but i deserve a 10/10
>i like guys who spit in front of me and smoke to get cancer
>i´m a traitor and sell out my own race and locals as soon as i have anything to use against them
just how the fuck white girls became narcistic, bullying, degenerate pieces of shit that literally disgust me? They´re not even close to being attractive

>tfw I don't agree with half the stuff on Sup Forums and haven't wanted to be praised as a special snowflake

>actually hating gays and muslims because of a filipino image board

How progressive, your perception of an entire race of people is based on your individual experiences with one person.

You're so noble and definitely helping society overcome racial discrimination by judging the merits of an entire culture of people from your interactions with one fucking person.

Let's just wait until your girlfriend turns you into a cuck by sleeping with a nigger before you turn into a racist.

How about you judge each individual as an individual? Or is that too much to ask from a racist bigoted tool like yourself.

Facts are colour blind, cultural progress won't happen if you blindly refuse to accept reality.

I'm Chinese and we all accept that we are often culturally racist, greedy and rude. We drive like fucking morons and treat strangers like trash, and we give zero shits about the environment.

I know you're just trolling, but the people you're larping as need to pull their head out of the ass and accept that they're literally forcing a dangerous false reality of a unified moral code for all humans.

See you tomorrow no one ever leaves

Maybe if you took a statistics course instead of useless shit like physiology you would understand that a sample size of n=1 is not enough to judge populations of millions of people.

Fuck right off then you cock-loving race traitor, you won't be missed

Good. You shouldn't be dating a white girl anyway mister chang

>but he's just like me!
Yeah he is. OK bye bye.
sage

What?

nobody hates gays here unironically you mogrel

it´s the poisonous, petty attitude that is biggest turn off about them. like all they care about is taking advantage of people better than them.
it´s like a fucking toxic leech that is sucking energy out of you while injecting poison that moves onto next target as soon as you´re wasted. white woman´s an abusive, self-centered nigger

Arabs =/= muslims you stupid bigot
So much for preaching tolerance and unity asshole

what's next? you gonna tell me you met a high IQ black person. really ground breaking stuff there OP.

Actually I'm taking a probability and statistics class

You posted this yesterday, leaf. Try new material man, you're stale.

take care and see ya tomorrow afternoon.....faggot

you took all the bait at face value? believed all the fake stories? are you an idiot?

ok. see you later