British government says no more Syrian refugees

independent.co.uk/news/only-350-syrian-refugee-children-will-be-allowed-to-settle-in-britain-thousands-less-than-promised-a7569691.html

archive.is/5BUjv

>Hours before the final vote on the triggering of Article 50 the government quietly ended its commitment to rehousing 3,000 Syrian child refugees, limiting the figure to 350, mainly christian, children.

fuck you

So you guys finally triggered article 50?

It passed in parliament, the reason it took so long was there was a legal battle over who actually has the power to do it. They are triggering it officially next month.

ENJOY THOSE PAKIS HANS

>Children

It's already been proven they're not fucking children.

Can the courts fuck it up like they did here?
That seems more permanent then trumps 90 day ban, wonder how MSM will react

No, because there is nothing in UK law which they could use as an argument.

based Theresa May

Mentally they are you fucking illiterate fish and french frier

So are Canadians judging by people like you, do you want your arse wiping as well?

I'd say that they are fucking children.

>Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron called the decision “a betrayal of British values.”

Can someone Jo Cox this prick. He does my bloody head in.

Britain, I'm proud to speak the same language as you

There is also nothing in American law that they could use as an argument, that didn't stop butthurt liberal judgesfrom throwing a fit

wtf i love britain now

D E V I L I S H !

I thought it was funny.

PRAISE KEK!

Wtf I love Theresa May now

Oh no those poor syrian refugee children :O

where will those strapping 25-ish loooking little boys live and shave?

this is terrible :P

DO IT THERESA

GO ON YOU FUCKING MADMAN

Dishface didn't sign it into law to accept them, therefore they have no case.

LEL

The article doesn't say anything about them being Christian.

However, I am pleased to see Farron's frustrated bleating over us not taking any from Italy or Greece; if he wants to encourage people to fund criminal gangs and risk children's lives in the hopes of getting gibs in Europe so he can appear virtuous, then he can damn his own soul, but no need to force taxpayer money to spent on that.

For super serious though, for each one we resettle here, we can help several times as many in the actual refugee camps with the dosh, making the whole thing virtue signalling par exellence. That's excluding the fact that our care and housing system is already fucked from the native population, never mind importing new ones.

Mummy may is the bestest

>nu/pol/

I knew this would happen when they said we would resettle thousands 'by 2020' - aka we'll just wait for this to not be flavour of the month any more and then forget all about it

>
>ENJOY THOSE PAKIS HANS
Come on, he's German and it's 2017. You know his name is Ahmed.

If you don't accept your enemies' 25 year old children as legitimate refugees, you lose

Keep the pressure on. No more refugees. No more immigrants. Start deporting the invaders that are already there. Never let up. Free yourselves from this demographic tyranny, retake London.

Hah!

This is really surprising after lord (((Dubs))) the Jewish cunt that demanded more "children" got his bill passed.

Nice to be the UK finally closing its borders to this shit.

I hope it holds up.

How many "Syrian" refugees have we actually taken in altogether? Didn't dodgy Dave say 4000 a year? That's nothing compared to the millions pummelling mainland Europe.

Fuck Syrians fuck refugees send them all back make Britain great again get your crumpets lads.

mild chortle

MUMMY MAY

Lord Doubles needs to check them.

Good.

Hopefully the 350 are actually little kids, and not 25 year olds.

These are the ones in Bute - Scotland that are complaining about it being miserable?

The thing about the New Tories is that they play one game, but they play it really well: Get Into Power Indefinitely.

They are hardly small c conservatives in their policies, if anything they are New Labour without the cuck fetish.

But they know that delivering a Brexit that satisfies suspicious UKIP sympathisers will cement them into office for three if not four terms, as the Labour Party are still utterly wedded to multicult. Anything else they can do to appeal to UKIP supporters in the meantime they do with great speed and follow through.

God help us all during their third term, but that's a decade away.

I thought the Scotish "refugees" were regular Calais-hopping Africans rather than Syrian?

To be fair to the invaders, Bute is a shithole.

350 too many.

Damn, I love winning.

They will just do what our government does and block refugees for the political optics while still allowing replacement level legal immigration.

Keep close watch on ONS. Rev up that internet browser, by the time the page loads for you Aussies the next census will be over and done with.

Europe should have said "We'll take all women, and any children under the age of 10" right from the start. No men, no boys past puberty.

The Virtue Signalling tone would have been the same, but the social impact would have been negligible. Mainly due to the lack of women and children under the age of 10 crossing into our borders.

This wouldn't click with the masterplan to fuck whites up, of course, but it would have been a much better outcome for everyone concerned, all round in fact. An easy to interpet ruleset, no exceptions.

Should also start cutting funding for gibsmedat. Muslims arrive, then have 5, 6 and more children cause they get some ridiculous amount per child. In the US, you only get food benefits per child, in the EU, you get cash money.

If I remember right, each child adds up to about $250 a week in monetary benefits, not counting necessities like food in the EU. At 4 kids, you're looking at a $1,000 a week for doing nothing.

Its a "terrible decision" lads.

No more terrorists friends for him.

Does that paki manlet have any power or does the lord mayor over rule him.

The christian part is fake
But it's still funny they are angry at Trump when they are doing the exact same shit

>or does the lord mayor over rule him.
He's at the mercy of the Tory government, Boris was successful because we had Tories in power. Khan is a Labour party member, Tories will just block what he tries to do and yes the Lord Mayor does have more political and financial power than him.

Christians are thrown out of the boats by these durkas, they should all drown. Lord Doubles is a jew trying to bring in more enrichment, he can go burn in hell.