What do you have to say for yourself, Europe? Racist and xenophobic much?

What do you have to say for yourself, Europe? Racist and xenophobic much?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/majority-leading-eu-nations-support-trump-style-travel-ban-poll-n718271
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
mobile.twitter.com/csrcln/status/829160144168742912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We suspended the hate for each other to hate people from out from Europe.

IT IS SOBERING THAT YOU WON'T CHOKE ON THIS SHIT SANDWICH (((WE'RE))) SERVING YOU

Not one will dodge the ovens this time. And the Mudshits need something special prepared for them.

Trump is leading the un-cuckening of the West.

You're off the hook until after we remove kebab... but we'll get you eventually, sideways Italy :^)

Tnx, we try

The russian bear may have issues with that, so bring your surrender monkey as well

I think you misspelled intelligent and aware.

>not wanting to be mass murdered is racism

There is literally nothing wrong with racism and xenophobia, or as they are actually known, self-preservation.

You disgusting Brits won't set foot in Hungary

i'm ashamed to be european. fuck europe. fuck the west. fuck trump, and most importantly, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. YES, WE ARE THE ONES TO BLAME

Fuck this racist shit

upvote pls

sobering for juden who began to believe their own lies?

very inspiring post

DELETE THIS

Why don't you take in ALL of the migrants then?

>YES, WE ARE THE ONES TO BLAME
>WE
>Spain
>white

Soon.

Shut up Sancho and bring me another tequila sunrise.

we know

I wish we could exchange all the racists, xenophobic and homophobic pricks like you for all the muslims of the planet

MEGA!

Not an argument.

oh sweetie, you will be welcome to spain my turkish friend

I don't think anyone would particularly mind if a jew was trying to undermine Islamic footholds worldwide.

What are you trying to imply here?

educate yourself

>MEGA
Fuck
That slogan is better then ours.

But you can user you can go live in their shithole countries which are free from all those people you hate.

SOON

>spain
>not moor rape babies

Fuck off Mohammed-lite

>Trudeau
nah

that would be the easy way. No. I'm a fighter. I want to erradicare racism, intolerance and biggotory from this world. AND You cant stop me

GAS THE GOATFUCKERS, RACE WAR NOW

Still not an argument. You didn't answer original the question either.

>Trudeau
>No Abe

i want to take all the migrants, is that what you wanted to hear?

I wouldn't war you Hungary
We already financially colonised you

How do I give gold to this post?

Islam is an ideology (which also happens to be a rligion). Muslism are members of an ideology (which also happens to be a Religion). Muslims are not a Race. Period. Get that into your thick uneducated skull please.

> FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. YES WE ARE THE ONES TO BLAME
you actually equating every white person in existance purely based on their skincolor. The only thing that prevents you from seeing yourself as racist is the fact, that you use the Leftist-Variant of "Racism" (which prevents negative stances and actions against white people based on their skin color to be seen as racist).

If you hate whites so much, and are white yourself, here are two proposals:
a) go educate yourself and come back once you grew a few more brain cells
b) go kill yourself. really, do it. Nonwhites won't miss you because you are "part of the (white) problem", and whites won't miss you because you hate them for their skin color (thus making you a racist in the traditional, non SJW-distorted definition). It's the Perfekt solution for us all :)

Do it then. Take them all in so they won't have to suffer in countries full of racist, xenophobic bigots.

Don't bother m8. These creatures can't be talked to or reasoned with. The only language they understand is darwinian. Gas them and make them fear.

The US stands with hungary

m8, i was baiting the whole time, no liberal would come here to say this bullshit

You are free to go to Morocco.

why is shit like this even discussed in Europe? we ain't the fucking country of immigrants

what we should be discussing is the mass deportation of 1st and 2nd generation migrants

i totally fell for it.

Bait was too strong for me

How fucked is Madrid, Last time i was there there was nothing but those moroccan niggers all over the place.

Include me in Reddit tree

Why not just move to a Mudslime country if you love them so much?

>editorializing in the fucking title
media is so trash it's terrible

buncha deplorables

I can't tell you, i am from the North.

I sort of got it; I was just playing along. Those response were just slightly too robotic.

thank you kind stranger :)

one of my best bjj rolling partners is from hungary.

I'll let the rest of your nation off due to that, at least until we kick the mozzies out

hell the fuck yes. borders up, parasites out!

>Sobering
sobering to who? The media elite who live in their elitist, all-white bubble?

wtf I hate me heritage now!

Gee... countries that have millions of Muslims coming can understand how it would a good thing not to have them

I wonder why they would think this

relevant

I love this putting obvious things in quotes meme. How the fuck is it sobering?
Also calling everything a phobia meme had to die too. This isn't a fear nor is it irrational.

>tfw the common muslim threat is making the european peoples feel more unified than globalist EU shilling can ever hope to achieve

Sort of explains why no country has ever had a vote on immigration...

>implying you don't sit in a Rascal

I wish. They need to do another Geneva Convention already and update the rules to the modern day, so that people and their societies can have legal protection from mass immigration. The loopholes of that treaty are systematically abused and weaponized today. Illegal mass immigration should be classified as a form of invasion.

it has always been like that

and the EU was not supposed to strenghten us it's purpose was to destroy Europe more efficiently

Look, you can learn to live with terrorism.
Well, maybe not live, but you know... Fuck walls and borders n shit'

>Euros are upset with the EU
>EU floods Europe with muslims
>Euros are united in their disdain for muslims
>EU pivots and proposes deportations
>"Only the EU can save you from this scourge!"
>Euros clamor to give up their sovereignty in exchange for removing kebab

Don't fall for it.

AWWW YEEESSS

Where is the proof

>this is my fight song

How's it feel to be a shitskin loving cuck faggot?

Imo the mudskins will be fine, they simply don't realize how much happier they will be when they are again the property of the White Man.

nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/majority-leading-eu-nations-support-trump-style-travel-ban-poll-n718271

Nigger, we have a wall since before Trump decided to run

The anglo never even came near the Hungaryans... Except when we raided your ancestors before you fled to that shithole of an island ofc

>TFW you could have been the 4th Reich's Giant shipyard.

Feels bad man.

Razor wire does not discriminate.

>Racist and xenophobic much?
You ask as if it's a bad thing.

The English people will fight until the last drop of French blood!

Nice b8

This is pretty good bait. The subtle spelling and grammatical errors juxtaposed with the condescending liberal know it all attitude are quite aggrivating.

A little humility can really carry your point home though. Try to sympathize with the victim of your trolling so they feel that you're genuinely engaged in your stance. Once you've convinced them that you truly believe what bullshit your spewing you've already won.

You were a little too combative with this post so the best I can give is 5/10. Try to be a bit more subtle and ask questions rather than lecturing the victim. That way it seems like you're trying to understand their side and reach a logical conclusion.

Jimmy Carter banned travel to/from Iran so I don't even see what the problem is banning travel to/from ME nations caught in the midst of islamic civil wars.

>when you forget to rig your poll and the show is going out live
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

That damage control.

Remarkable b8.

I liked the part where you implied Spaniards are white.

>implying this isn't just a psyop to make the general public double down on tolerance because of being afraid of getting labelled a racist

>someone removed abe to put on trudeau
leaves have gone too far

Have some tolerance

mobile.twitter.com/csrcln/status/829160144168742912

Thanks kindly

Yes, I hate muslims. I'm from poland btw and most germans I've met hate them aswell. What now?

you have to go back

No m8, I'm legally here.

I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news. History is repeating itself:

>Bunch of European countries in constant war with each other.
>Ottomans come.
>Suspend the hate for each other in order to fight Ottomans.
>Ottomans leave.
>Bunch Bunch of European countries in constant war with each other.

Learn to recognize it. Once you do you can either learn to ignore them or practice arguing with a would-be liberal in the event you ever have to defend your ideologies in real life.

Yes brother.

ANGLO-SPHERE INVASION OF EUROPE WHEN!

Sure. I'm a nazi, i'm racist if it means not being the rape capital of Europe.