Why are Tromphf's supporters so cowardly IRL?

Why are Tromphf's supporters so cowardly IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuBMWgMn52I
youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU
youtube.com/watch?v=2rbfdPvgZMk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=IJCVVbDlYhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Usually its one MAGA hat wearing dude getting chased down by a writhing horde of brown people and mindless antifa faggots.

I love how idiots equate Sup Forums users with people traditionally on the right.

>why won't you 1v10 a bunch of masked assailants who will practically kill you if they catch you?

Remove crumpet once and for all

Did you make this?

>People say things I don't agree with
>Time to destroy a Starbucks and terrorize normal people trying to go about their business
Hmmmm

What are the lefts 'strongest arguments'?

why are jews so weak and cowardly?

Come down to midwestern states with that antifa bullshit and see how long you last to pig farmers.

>the left responding to ideas they don't like with violence
What a completely unique and novel thing that's never happened before in history ever

Should read, why are Reddit the_donald faggots so pathetic
>MUH civic nationalism

nice flaseflagging kikes

The left can't banter or use actual arguments beyond shitty semanticals

Them using violence and rioting in the streets isn't to be feared or unexpected. It's the natural outcome of hyper emotional and irrational children not getting their way because their arguments are so fucking laughable.

Poor argument. The children of the people in your picture are now dumpf loving republicans, not your rainbow haired tumblrinas

Sage

>Trompf

Well, goddamnit. I have to add another filter now. Cheers, m80.

>He says while Hillary ran under the democrat ticket.

>meme

You get an "A" for effort, user.

Yes?

You're comparing someone using their right as a citizen to vote in someone who has view they align with to minimize the insanity the left have fallen into, then mocking them for being upset when violence is used against them after they democratically elected said person.
Trump supporters are upset that the left gets to use violence after the election, because if it was agreed upon that violence was an option before the election Trump would have been in the white house a few days after the republican nomination.
>Shoo shoo Corbyn

>no u
Cool argument brah

What did they mean by even? There's clearly 2 guys there.

>leftists commit wanton violence and destruction wherever they go, largely against their own communities (and then demand that other people pay for it)
>right wing people don't
>"haha omg right wing btfo"

Haha I showed up to the Antifa protest on campus with a maga hat on and it pretty much went like this except they actually responded and were pretty aggressive since they had masks on

who says they both fought him

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY. ALSO THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY SEMANTICALS.

In no way is that a "no u" argument. I clearly dismantled the argument you provided, drumpflet. Now gas yourself

P.S. The Left has become an inverted ideological analogue of the Moral Majority of the 80s. They will produce a counter culture of conservatism the likes of which has never been seen. In the near future, being Progressive is not going to be cool, it's going to be FAKE.

where do I get an official MAGA hat?

Lol'd hard at "Tromphf"

>Leftists act like criminals
>Call them criminals
HUU HUU HUUU RIGHT WING COWARDS HUUUUUUUU

Meanwhile when we actually choose to fight, you get Sacramento where 20 Right Wing Men (the only kind of men) rekk 300 Antifas without suffering any losses.

Not that any of this matters since no amount of sucker punches is worth even one vote.

Hillary is the racist and the child of racists. Sorry champ but your side is the side of entitled criminals. Ours is the side of Right Wing Men.

what game is this?

fallacious

Bill Clinton would be classified as a liberal conservative by today's liberals, and Hillary spent her campaign pandering to people far more liberal than her. Poor example, poor counter.

>This guy is showing them how stupid libs are
>He deserves to be physically violated

Here's a question, why is this okay but every case that BLM defended not okay to them?

Wolfenstein: The New Order

All you did was contradict it you illiterate fuck.

white supremacy

Fuck off nepposter, democrats were once the conservative party, but they no longer are. Do you not understand the difference between political ideology and political parties you fucking hick?

Remember when Trump Supporters would beat the fuck out of you and how we would be labeled as uncontrollable racist monsters. Only to find out later Dems literally hire mentally ill to provoke fights at rallies to have a fixed narrative. You're lower than rats, at least they'll fight when cornered.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuBMWgMn52I
youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU
youtube.com/watch?v=2rbfdPvgZMk

and thats just from the top I remembered.

posted too soon. I remembered how the media was outraged when Trump said he would pay anyone for their legal troubles for taking action in their own hands.

No one on Sup Forums defended Spencer, but instead pointed out the left's hypocrisy about preaching tolerance.

also, you're a fucking joke, no one is scared by you. remember, you got stabbed with your own knives

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

also sage and kys shareblue, we know it's you

>Spouts "Le party switch" meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJCVVbDlYhQ
Now fuck off, your side lost.

most trump voters despise Spencer
because most voted for him because he was not the most corrupt candidate of our time.
Even Sup Forums doesn't fucking like Richard Spencer.
also if all you do is say words and you were punched that does in fact make you a victim of a crime.

It shocks me how retarded lefties are.
>"It's okay to punch those damn nazis."
>"Make sure to cover your face when you're in our riots, also STOP FILMING ME SNITCH"

>Tromphf

>curb stomping and tree hangings wherever right wingers go, largely against others (and then demand it be accepted as saving the white race)
>left wing people don't do this
>"haha omg left wing btfo"

People retort to violence when they run out of arguments. Given that the left is always on the wrong side of history it's no wonder they're all uncivilized thugs

Give me a single example of that happening this century

Also right is strictly an economic term

Wealthy segregated whites beget trust fund having, gated community living starbucks marxists. Prove me wrong

>one beats his ass
>other holds the camera
why is this hard to understand?

dA$$ raighft!!1

yoll DREMPFPLETZ RR HISTREE

> Laughing at the exaggeration of the far left of a hypothetical violence that is still yet to have happened
> Multiple instances of actual fucking violence against Trump supporters (and anyone who might be in the surrounding area) livestreamed, broadcast, and cheered on by liberal elite.
How many times does it need to be said that there's a difference between words and violence, you dumbass cunt.

You can dislike Trump without coming up with a fucking terrible argument you know.