TETAZO

> Girls doing topless in niggerland beach
> Family calls the cops after the girls refuse to cover.
> Feminists call for topless manifestation pro titties
> Lots of guys go to the manifestation to see lesbian tits.

Mens are kicked out because they "didn't understood the protest consign"

pics of the tits.
infobae.com/fotos/2017/02/07/40-fotos-del-tetazo-que-se-realizo-en-el-obelisco/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc&ab_channel=SteveJalsevac
lanacion.com.ar/1982597-tetazo-en-el-obelisco-echaron-a-hombres-de-la-protesta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boobies

lol they all look indio

wait
are Argentinians actually white?

>that
>white
Yeah mate, they look a little spiccy to me

Not a single pair of decent tits in that whole thing

En inglés, manifestation se traduce como "protest"

You Argie maricas really need to do something about the feminism in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc&ab_channel=SteveJalsevac

Why can't guys go two seconds without thinking "muh dick"

>This is white in America

Unfortunately.

>didn't understood the protest consign
>YOU DON'T GET IT
>IT'S ART!

>he thinks that is white
Fucking Burgers. You're such a corrupted people.

the one on the right looks the most white
would succ the tiddies on the left but total butterface

>mfw I realized this country is already dead and I can't get mad anymore at what the left does here

Getting to the point where everything is just funny because you don't care anymore is terrible

id be a feminist if i looked like this fucking whale to

Both Argentina and Brazil have problems with feminists. You tards have convinced yourselves that it's the right way to go since we in first World countries have been infected with it. Time to be more machista and start slapping some feminists around before it gets out of hand.

> once considered Argentina as the perfect country to immigrate to
> now only Uruguay/Chile make sense

The left has destroyed your country my bros.

Dude, I scrolled through that whole fuckin set and didn't find a single set of acceptable titties.

I was laughing at this yesterday. lol man what a country.

Because we have dicks.

Only hot chick in the entire thing CROPS OUT HER FUCKING TITS

what country is this it looks really poor

Take your fucking country back, marica.

WTF is that female?

Oh yeah, let's see your titties if they're so good!

The one on the right has awful tits and the writing says "My tits are none of your business."

You're right, they're awful, they'd never sell.

The saggy titted one in the middle with the decent face has writing that says: "The tit that offends is the one that doesn't sell."

I'd also agree senorita, your tits would never sell, they're almost touching your pussy. They're like pantyhose with a marble in the foot.

The one on the left with the best tits, has no writing because she's just being an exhibitionist and knows her tits are hawt.

Don't let your country become Brazil, crack down on the communist bullshit

when women protest why do they always get their tits out or wear giant vaginas on their head?

Why do they instantly make a mockery of their argument?

whore feminist lol

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE, AMIGO!

yaaaak fucking ill argentiniggers
Thx God I never visit that shithole full of retards.
Hope all of you die slowly

That's a fat nerd with gyno you retard

Fake blond. Put blacj hair on that thing and she won't look good anymore. Brown nips too, I bet. Yuck.

ARE YOU ASSUMING MY GENDER

it´s so easy to fool these feminists. kek

I'm totally fine if women want to make a mandatory law where they are forced to walk around topless, but why is it that feminists are almost ALWAYS ugly/fat/bad attitude/nasty pussy whos tit's no one really wants to even look at in the first place (except for BP cucks)
Why is it that femroids are always nasty asses? Attention? Is it the same victimhood "ME ME ME ME!" thing that niggers do all the time?

Some fat kid managed to infiltrate the lesbians.
Must be the argentinian chrischan.

so you will have to go to chile to reach a beach

I'm starting to think that the only way to deal with feminism is laughing at them when they say stupid shit

When a store is giving away candy for really cheap, it's because it's expiring soon

Feminism is the same. Ugly titties are free, but you have to pay to see the good ones

I dont want to visit Haiti 2.0 either, enjoy your sea Chilindios

I'd fuck that one tbqh

Lurk more faggot

Goddamn, haha, all the guys look ugly and perverted and have a shit-eating grin on their faces.

there are few woman where when I look at them, all I want to do is fill them with semen until babies are coming out of their mouth, but for some reason Emily is just such a woman

how much would I have to spend on her art before she'd give me a child do you think

Holyshit, that Gyno. He should have taken anti-estrogen pills. Never GOMAD like /fit/ tells you.

Left of the fatty is muh pure virgin blue eyes waifu

the one that has "feminist whore" painted?

>having pancake tits with down-pointing nipples so young

Pobrecita.

i was hoping that wasnt her but paint confirms. terrible jew nose also cant see nips

>women who no man would voluntarily look at their naked body demand the "right" to force every man, woman, and child to look at their naked bodies all the time

this isn't that complex, user. they're just screwballs who weren't hugged enough and are now taking it out on everyone else.

if they had even 1 good dicking from a man they respected they wouldn't be doing this.

If the nips aren't pink, they aren't white.

Esa misma. De cara tampoco es fea.

Poor boy on the background lost in a crowd of mad cows. Why do they inflict that to their children? Self hatred?

it could be our generations afghany girl with eyes like that

Gotta say, the one in Iceland or whatever was much better

>Brasil apoya la teta

Fuck off nigger.

I'll take the face of that in the middle, the tits of that on the left, and the body and attitude of the one the right.

I know right? Beautiful eyes, and she does look like she likes it rough. Perfect combo

>the thing holding the sign

>are Argentinians actually white?
Argentina is essentially an immigrant country. The two biggest groups are Germans and Italians.

Someone impregnated it. Blown-out tits and stretch marks.

Give me 2 tomatoes and 1 carrot you filthy ugly smelly subhuman.

And please take your 12 children back to your shithole.

Hello my white friends

Is everyone in this country hideous?

if these women had good tits they wouldn't be feminists.

>NONE of her body fat went to her tits

Why God, why? Guaranteed if she had bigger tits, she probably wouldn't even be a feminist.

bitch feminist?
accurate

What's sad is none of these cunts is too far from saving, if they worked out and tried really hard, started to diet, took care of their skin and body, took care of their hair, they would all become above average, but they think they're entitled to Chads, the entire feminist movement is angry at Chads, so they won't do it, that in combination with the fact none of them want to work hard.

So sad that these people have to portray their pain and their failure to the world

quads confirm

More like Peruvians and Bolivians.

kill fuck marry

>Marry
Left
>Fuck
Right
>Kill
Myself

Don't worry family, here's some tits to saciate your fapping needs

You need an argentnean hero to pull out his dick mid march like we did

>Mens are kicked out because they "didn't understood the protest consign"
TOP FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TAKE THEM PICTURES BOLUDO BROS

I like small tits because they are much less likely to end up looking horrible

What's her endgame, Sup Forums?

Hahhahha holy fucking shit that's hilarious. Is that even a chick? Kinda looks like a fat kid with moobs

the smell is bad

Argentina is white af

>middle one
>decent face
really starts my engine

The qualtitty and quantitty of fapping material to be found here are both distressingly low

FAT VIOLENT DYKES

nice tetas

Videos of the guys being kicked out
lanacion.com.ar/1982597-tetazo-en-el-obelisco-echaron-a-hombres-de-la-protesta

>"No puede ser que en un ámbito público hagan un acto, con todo el derecho de hacerlo, para que después echen a la gente", se quejó uno de los hombres.

"It can't be that you make a protest in a pubic place, within your rights, an then want to kick people out" One of the men complained.

>More like Peruvians and Bolivians.
Still, that's a relatively recent thing. The vast majority of Argentine's are still of European descent.

BECAUSE PENETRATION

Well they are all spainfags after all. Probably less mixing with the native degenerates like mexico.

Is there a single good-looking woman in your coutry, niggers?

meh titties, saggy titties, lack of titties