/MEGA/ - Gottkanzler general

Unstoppable SCHULZZUG!

Our Gottkanzler thanking us for support(with English subtitles): youtube.com/watch?v=VE-VgwZXj9Y
Gottkanzler about memes: youtube.com/watch?v=dbdzKZrA1Lw

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
express.co.uk/news/world/750703/refugee-rape-Germany-Libya-Saxony-court-crime
presseportal.de//blaulicht/pm/62138/3554429?t=619929e69d625ef6277162db235212ff0098f59bd0f6
express.co.uk/news/world/754007/migrant-rape-germany-duisburg-sex-attack-high-sex-drive-school-classroom-ghana
presseportal.de//blaulicht/pm/14981/3554665
politico.eu/article/german-far-right-to-debate-afd-leaders-future-over-holocaust-comments/
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102246/German-father-rescues-daughter-Syrian-rapist-calls-say-s-followed-finds-
dailymail.co.uk
bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/sexuelle-belaestigung/kind-im-schwimmbad-sexuell-belaestigt-49665276.bild.html
digitalnewsinitiative.com/fund/
blauerbote.com/2017/01/23/correctiv-gegen-regierungskritiker/
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/report-facebook-fake-news-censor-correctiv-funded-soros-staffed-establishment/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GB3xdmXDxA0J:www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332 &cd=2&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=ru
sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
imgur
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

the fuck is a gottkanzler? I need a rundown

Why are you doing this, Leon?

Make Ethanol Great Again

(don't forget to sage)

Martin Schulz, the future chancellor of Germany

Yeah, he will Welcome Refugees again!
MEGA

DIVERSITY YEAH!

Don't forget to prep the bull, fellow Schulz shills!

Whats up, fellow Schulz shills?

>Rapefugee (24) from Libya , who raped a grandmother in park claimed she WANTED sex
>she put her hand on my thigh
>Ayoub L. grabbed her by the neck and dragged her into a bush.

express.co.uk/news/world/750703/refugee-rape-Germany-Libya-Saxony-court-crime

This is what Merkel, Merkel 2.0 (Schulz) and all libfags support.

Where are the other reddit Schulz shills?
Is the Polack alone today?

Low Energy, SAD

>four Tunesian and Marrocan men (19-36) linger in front of mobile phone shop in Oberhausen. Two passants want to help the poor rapefugees and tell them leaning on the glass of the shop might offset the alarm.

>Rapefugees chimp out. One of them immediately stabs the passant (42) with a screwdriver into the chest.

>They flee when police called by other passants arrives and violently resist the arrrest. Turns out as usual the rapefugees have fallen into the eyes of the police multiple times before and one of them was searched for theft committed only 15 hours before.

presseportal.de//blaulicht/pm/62138/3554429?t=619929e69d625ef6277162db235212ff0098f59bd0f6

I am waiting for you, payed Schulz shills!
Stop being pathetic.

its diner time
and mommy gets pissed if her little antifa boy is late

KEINE BREMSEN

GET OUT SHILL SCUM.

>Ghanian (24) has been jailed for three years and two months for forcfully grabing a girl (15) , undressing her raping her in an abandoned building, she is left helplessly abondoned after the rape
>claimed the girl wanted it first, later admits rape and blames it on his sexual needs

>raping 15 year old girl throughout
>3 years 2 months in luxury hotels of Germany called jail

express.co.uk/news/world/754007/migrant-rape-germany-duisburg-sex-attack-high-sex-drive-school-classroom-ghana

This is the result of the "political competence" and "expertise" Merkel, Merkel 2.0 (Schulz) and all libfags defend over "dumb AfD policies" opposing this kind of "enriching culture".

Make me angerey

he's a jew running for chancellor in germany

reddit is raiding pol with these threads, ignore them

>Syrian Akram A. (31) arrested in Vorpommern-Greifswald by police for being accomplice of ISIS and committing warcrimes

This is what Merkel, Merkel 2.0 (Schulz) and all libfags call victims of hatespeech.

I really thought the people would hate Schulz as much as Gabriel, but I was wrong.

We are lost, SPD will get ~30%...he will establish German hegemony in EU.

You are anti-democrat!

Don't believe the hype, just vote AfD and see their meltdown.

LOL this try-hard cringe from Poland.

Notice how all the Schulz shills are from Poland? They're purposefully trying to use memes to elect a pro-multiculturalism candidate and bring an influx of migrants to Europe.

Germanbros when you gonna annex these alcoholic slavs again?

It just keeps happening.

>SPD will get ~30%
stop falling for the (((polls))) Hans

I'M HERE TO SUPPORT YOU AND EVERY OTHER SOCIAL DEMOCRAT

9GAG ARMY WILL REK Sup Forums

Soon. Poles are scared of AfD.

AfD won't win so it's not worth discussing. But Poles actually are afraid of SPD as they have a history working with Russia.

A commie pro eu fucker, user.... Think it through...

>voting for the FDP/CDU neoliberal bastard offspring party

I'm very democratic, I only hate the SPD, CDU, Die Grüne, AfD & Die Linke et cetera.
Fucking collectivist chauvinists.

Thought they would drop below 20%, but media is shilling hard for Schulz. Deoitsche are herd animals

What's wrong with the EU? According to some estimates GDP per capita in Europe would be 1/5 lower if there wasn't EU integration.

Petry herself is calling out members of her party for anti semitism. She's as much CTR as Schulz

politico.eu/article/german-far-right-to-debate-afd-leaders-future-over-holocaust-comments/

You're just concern trolling or you're not able thinking pragmatic.

s a g e

We just had another refugee stabbing incident in my formerly so quiet and peaceful city.
Fuck off reddit. This is your fault.

You're welcome friendo

Agree with the controlled opposition thing, yet schulz is cancer and i really don't get why you are shilling for him

He'd definately force a hard nationalism swing with his bullshit but also force countries like yours to join the globalism indoctrine

I see the Jude is on the way to Auschwitz and how fitting that Poland opens the thread.

Keep in mind that Schultz is a Landesverräter who puts Israel before Germany and the EU.

He will draw Germany in a war to destroy Iran.

Schultz is the Jude we where always warn ´d about.

Algerian "youth" robs unsuspecting crippled man (26).

Ask for a lighter, pretends to be greatful and hugs the man but steals his wallet instead.

Many such cases. In fact the vast majority, about 70% of all pickpocketing in Germany is committed by migrant "minorities" and 34% of them by the 1% rapefugees enjoying guest status in Germany far too much. Now that is old data from 2015 before the wave of rapefugees was over. Brace for the new numbers if not censored in the upcoming 2016 report.

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html

We want people to vote for the true alternative, which is the NPD.

It doesn't make any difference if you vote AfD, LINKE, Greens or whatever. All the same controlled opposition. If the AfD would at least support Höcke properly. But no, they don't.

Fucking pussies. This is why we are loosing our country.

That wouldn't happen if you didn't treat other human beings like garbage.

Hopefully Gottkanzler will put all racists in jail.

The migrants don't add to the economy in sense of workforce yet therefore it's all about giving our taxes to migrants and them spending it for goodies

Basically the doctors and engineers seem to be unqualified in fact and our regime is not only lying but thieves aswell

needs star of david in a love heart on it too

>He'd definately force a hard nationalism swing with his bullshit but also force countries like yours to join the globalism indoctrine
And I think my country greatly benefits from European integration. Just look at all possible indicators.

this thread is just sad, really really sad.

No, it doesn't but NPD consists of uneducated plebs

All i'm asking for is a coup and jail anyone involved in our current system

I HOPE THAT TRAIN DERAILS RIGHT INTO A BIG OVEN YOU FILTHY HOOKED NOSED PARASITE!!!!

>Assault and attempted sexual assault by rapefugee.
>Rapefuge asylum seeker from Syria (23) stalks young German woman (23) on her way back home. She calls her father (57) in worry, who arrives quickly at the scene where he finds the rapefugee already lying on top of his daughter who was beaten her unconscious. Beats the shit out of the rapefugee and prevents worse.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102246/German-father-rescues-daughter-Syrian-rapist-calls-say-s-followed-finds-

punched-ground.html

This is what Merkel, Merkel 2.0 (Schulz) and all libfags call victims of "racist hatespeech" and "fearmongering".

>The migrants don't add to the economy in sense of workforce
But they do and because they greatly contribute to the health of our economies and public services a lot politicians endorse immigration. But we also understand fears of more conservatists groups, and neither Merkel nor Schulz will not enable any uncurbed immigration.

>dailymail.co.uk

You must be describing Merkel and (((Schulz)))'s parties.

Nice try though, shill.

That guy, second from right...

4,5 million migrants, excluding illegal ones and it takes more than a year to process the current waiting list

I hope you get what you deserve, shill

>muh god cancer

>Rapfugee (27) pulls down pants and masturbates in front of girls (under 14) in swimming pool in Düsseldorf Flingern.
>Asks her "You want to see more"?
>After police arrest he is immediately set on free foot by (((judiciary))) without conquences so far, because his credentials have been take and "can't run away"

bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/sexuelle-belaestigung/kind-im-schwimmbad-sexuell-belaestigt-49665276.bild.html

The joke. According to the police rapefugees commonly run away when facing arrests and just register as new rapefugees with new names for state gibs or go elsewhere.

Martin Schulz: High energy
Everything else: Fake and gay

So how does this guy feel about brown people?

Better than about the blacks.

He totally hates the blacks

How much do you get paid? where do I apply?
I'm looking for a part time job. I have decent photoshop skills.

Are threads like this trying to manipulate Germans into getting angry and screaming from the hilltops to their friends that they should vote for AfD?
Or is this an actual sincere attempt at shilling for Schulz?

>1 Post by this ID
Höcke needs to keep his Mouth shut.
Overton Window comes our Way and he throws a Stone in it.

>is a shill
>calls other people shills
Have you no decency?

Fuck off Failbaddon. He couldn't even hold onto Britian.

sage posting in a blatant shill thread

>Ass-blasted virgin NEET CREW CTR cuck shill detected.
>SAGE and SLIDE all Schulzcuck threads!

Ass-blasted virgin NEET CREW CTR cuck shill detected.
SAGE and SLIDE all Schulzcuck threads!

does a Schulz version of this epic meme exist already ?

Open boarders Jew.

All schulz posters are shills. Much like the HILLDAWG shit right before the US election.

It really is disgusting what some of those people are doing with your country and you are very right in placing the blame on Merkel. Still, I can't help but suspect most of the suspicion arising from the true political motives of the AfD are truth.

In either case, the damage has been done and I truly feel sorry for you germans.

Daily reminder that:
Gasai Yuno > Martin Schulz

Its either of the two. I cant tell. Either they are going balls out marketting this guy as a bizzaro eurocuck Trump so normie Deutschers vote for AfD out of fear.

Or, we're seeing an extremely low energy, low rent mimic of Trumps online presence because it was so effective the first time around.

I truly hope #1 is the case, its similiar to when Sup Forums shilled hard for Hillary for a week or two in October with Draft our Daughters and her support for eugenicist planned parenthood.

Here's a pic of Schulz' father.

Germans want even more immigrants

Really makes your brain spin

>He talks about (((equal opportunities))) for everyone, that Germany is rich and strong but not fair everytime, hence, we need strong (((social democrats))) to help people in need, especially people on the country side and poor people, everyone has the right for the same opportunity

TOP KEK, this guy really believes what he is talking, the SPD has no white workers anymore in their base, only migrants and liberals are left, this guy is a kike and needs to lose hard, but unfortunately germans are too brainwashed to get the idea that they get served two sides from the same coin (Merkel & Schulz)

you know, up to this point i really didnt care that much but know i have to ask all poltards

do you people actually think hes being shilled here for real, and not just as an ironic joke? do you think the people here schulzposting are serious? or are you just pretending theyre serious so you can feel good about attacking them or something? did people actually think people here supported hillary when making a thread of an image with pepe hillary which said drumpf is finished? how out of reality are you people? fuck

SAGE

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

digitalnewsinitiative.com/fund/

blauerbote.com/2017/01/23/correctiv-gegen-regierungskritiker/

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/report-facebook-fake-news-censor-correctiv-funded-soros-staffed-establishment/

/r/the_schulz uses excatly the same memes from here

I can tell you the shills are among us

Meme the refugee-loving kike "Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people" into the power! Let's cuck Germany to the maximum!

German exchange student in Scotland here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges Germany is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

shillthread detected

schulz is the least we need he would fuck germanz even harder then merkel

Idiot. AfD is as much CTR as Schulz!

i know, im from r/the_schulz

its just memeing, thats it. but you people act really serious about it

i have never seen a credible source for that statement

Yas!

Meme this kike into presidency!

nobody cares about some lefty blog you traitor

MEGA brothers!

Why are they calling out Höcke?

I'm not a racist I welcome all immigrants.

>i have never seen a credible source for that statement
It's from Haaretz, now only in paid version (because of a great attention) but Google cache remembers when it was free:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GB3xdmXDxA0J:www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332 &cd=2&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=ru

>anyone who shares a different opinion from mine online is obviously a shill being paid by le evil jew

Fuck off.
I wonder what you idiots will do when Soros passes away. There will be literally no one left for you faggots to sperg out at.

more votes for AfD = less votes for CDU = GOTTKANZLER

>Poland shilling for the destruction of Germany
Still assmad about that WW2 thing I see

I really enjoy these but Schultz winning wont matter if Le Pen wins.

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left fascism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

In addition, the Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)

pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Normie friendly memes and Schulz getting BTFO, make sure to spread on Facebook, Twitter
imgur com/a/H23BZ

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom