Military

>tfw I'm in the military and I finally get to see this every day

Y'all jealous?

yes

I'm happy for you.

Explain this pls

Yes because it was the nigger nearly the whole time I was in.

Every base posts the top dogs in the chain of command

Every base has a nice picture of Trump's official portrait among respective leaders somewhere

Shouldn't have joined under obongo

wait until Trump starts taking the "spoils" from the middle east (compensation for our 6 trillion)

he's going to lavish soldiers in rewards and cash. screenshot this

Why the fuck would anyone join the military other than the fact they did shit in school?

Faggot in the airforce. Go fuck your dormmate on your memory foam mattress.

Because the military is a great experience, you don't have to pay for college, and you get paid to blow shit up. What more could you want?

Maybe it's different in Bongistan, but most british solders I've worked with were cool guys that doesn't afraid of anything.

You're right. One of the only reasons to join the military is because you economically failed at life.

One of the few good reasons to join would be if your dipshit child got rare cancer and you needed the healthcare benefits

I go to a military academy that is actually very selective. Being an officer pays well by the way

Did they finally get rid of all the diversity/sensitivity training?

I had to leave the army reserves because it got to a point where that was all we did.

It ain't worth it if you're direct commission/JROTC/ROTC.

Only officers I've known that are worth a damn are mustangs. Any other officer is a piece of shit and sucks at their job. Especially the ROTC faggots.

No unfortunately not

Obongo ushered in some tranny tolerating crap as well as he was leaving

i can just look at picture everyday IT SAME THING

You'll probably have that for another year or so.

That's the biggest downside to reserves/guard. They fall under the same standards as active duty, but substantially less time.

They've got to sit through briefings for entire drill weekends, and not actually train. It's depressing to see.

Chain of command shows president down to unit commander, usually with senior NCOs too.

Trump has replaced Obama, secretary of defense and joint chief of staff are currently empty.

Need to put Mattis up there.

Even if I quit right after five years, air force is a very good choice compsci wise

That may be, but Army/Marines generally get more respect from civilians, unless the company hiring you has a lot of AF vets. They tend to flock together, because no one else respects them.

Check out the US military pay tables. Not bad for a HS grad with few skills or life experiences.

After 4 years you get the sweet post 911 GI Bill.

Your average kid that joins the military at 18 can secure a good paying job, a college degree, skills that employers want, life experience, and will be essentially set for life if he doesn't fuck it up. Compare that to his counterpart who graduates will a 4 year degree, $100k in debt, and a sweet job hustling coffee at Starbucks.

Yeah, 20 year vet here. AMA.