Brit/pol/ - Tara Edition

Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop UKIP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI
youtube.com/watch?v=dzxZnJ-LLfQ
tvcatchup.com/watch/channel4
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Qeg-WgOs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imperial Leather

F

HITLER !

What exactly is the Iranian nuclear deal and is it good or bad?

Is there a single celebrity that's actually survived to old age, on a diet solely composed of daddy's money, coke and black cock?

FRIENDLY REMINDER

non religious people should have no say in the UK education system, churches got there first

Iran is a pathetic nation shaking in its boots and trying to make itself look strong because it knows that Trump and Israel have it in their kike sights

You may as well wonder if North Korea is a threat to global security

Daily reminder America is the number one provider of degeneracy.
they should of stayed as a fucking colonie

When do the Lords vote on the EU bill?

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

There's literally nothing wrong with frotting amongst close friends.

After it passes through the Commons,

The UK is gay. Also peopole in the UK are ugly

good riddance to that coked up cunt

>peopole
>62.9%

Why are you all such faggot

She was punching well above her weight there.

1.61 MB

Yes but plenty of German towns look like that, and very few places in England look like the Cotswolds.

Don't believe me? Go find a list of German twin towns/sister cities of UK towns/cities, and compare them. In almost every case (except ones like Bath, Oxford, etc.) the German twin/sister looks better.

I just scrolled down and landed on Crawley at random,which is twinned with Dorsten, Germany. Pic related. Crawley vs Dorsten. Most of the time the comparisons look like this.

>when YMCA doesn't jizz his pants over Anne widdecombe for 8 seconds because he already did it 9 seconds ago

Why do English people give me such a weird feeling?

Whenever I meet an English person who isn't a relative, I go "Right, this fella seems like a bit of a knob".

Is it the accent? I always feel like ye lads are judging me or something, and ye always come off like snobs. I can't help it, no matter how nice the person actually is.

>this is the average american woman

wew lad

>Billy Bragg, Owen Smith, some Remainer Tory and Peter "Gay" Whittle

Don't even know if I'll be bothering with it

Funny, to me it's paddies that always come off as pricks

I think a Rothschild or Rockefeller did something similar

>Typing "ye"

62% peoploles?

Beautiful

>: Tara-Palmer-Tomkinson
is the women in op pic?

cont....

Prince Charles, of course, is trying to save us with Poundbury, which has that cosy European feel to it. But almost the entire architectural establishment hate him for it. They'd rather we live in Crawley than Dorsten.

Nah, we're sound. It's the English that come off like snobby cunts, even if the individual is nice.

>designated leftist is now a massive racist

wtf happened guys!!!

And another thing:
Why do ye drink warm beer? What is that all about? Cold beer or go home. Fuck's sake.

What time is the Brexit final vote?

Goodnight sweet princess.

I used to fancy her, must've fapped to her a few times when I was about 14. Sad day.

A lot of places here look like shit thanks to brutalist architecture, this piece of shit is a grade 2 listed building for fucks sake

LITERALLY MAD

"Ye" is a good word and should be brought back lest we start saying spastic shite like "Y'all" and "Youse"

I always had massive boners for her as a youngen.
The deep, gravely, RP voice and athletic figure really activated my almonds.

What's going on in the Miliband timeline right now?

You can see how fucked up her nose is from cocaine abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoE7aNaKHI

Mate be honest your posh dubliners are fucking horrid compared to the average englishman.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzxZnJ-LLfQ

>ywn have this voice

it's "yous" not "youse"

"Donald your rhetoric is dangerous and provocative at a time like this!"

Arise ye workers from your slumber
Arise ye pris'ners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant!

I can see that building from my street, the area around it is kinda shitty. So it doesn't really matter.

>now
>"It is sometimes argued," said Callaghan, "that we can take a less serious view of the scale of immigration and settlement in this country because it could be, and currently is being, more than offset by total emigration. This view overlooks the important point that emigration is largely by white persons from nearly every corner of the United Kingdom, while immigration and settlement are largely by coloured persons into a relatively small number of concentrated areas. The exchange thus aggravates rather than alleviates the problem."

Thanks lad.

I like Brutalism compared to the shitty stuff we've got now.

At least Brutalism feels vaguely fascist.

Is that a live action version of Peppa Pig?

One of the votes tonight is about keeping EU nationals in the UK. Annoyingly it will definitely pass which will undoubtedly hinder negotiations.

Lad they're not allowing any amendments through

tvcatchup.com/watch/channel4

user was right, there is alt-right thing on C4 news later. Not sure who the supposed 'Brit/pol/ meme' is though.

Bonkers how much things can change in a year.

Yeah, South Dubliners are insufferable, I admit. But that's because all the expensive upper-middle class properties are up there. Places like Foxrock are full of posh twats.

I don't see it mate.

Are you sure?

Friendly reminder to simply ignore any tripfag you see, no exceptions. These threads have a relatively small population, so it shouldn't be too difficult to starve them from attention if we all do our bit. Don't give in just because you see another ID replying to them, they're probably just anonymously replying to themselves.

fuck knows what it is lad, my fav part is the bogies chilling in her nostril

That's a Bogdabot gone wrong

>designated strasserist

We do have Ye. It's an archaic spelling of 'The'. Only yanks and twats pronounce it Ye with a Y.

>1PBTID
I have been here since 2014. You are nothing to me anonymong.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Friendly reminder that the Irish are the SJW, refugee loving, Che Guevara, Antifa, gay marriage approving, liberal lefties in the British isles.

If they didn't have the potato famine or the british to use as excuses then they'd actually be responsible for their own actions.

Not to mention they are the niggers of Europe, a nation of dindus, "Seamus was a good laddie, he only bombed a pub full of innocent british civilians ack boyo he dindu nuffin wrong!"

Nige Live
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Qeg-WgOs

"Ye" meaning "the" is different to "ye" meaning "you". In the second sense it is pronounced with a Y

This seriously fuck the Irish.

Bit of a sad case aren't you

>I met the President don't you know

Reminder that YouTube has been recommending people a literal pro-hitler video

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

>800k views

NIGEL IS LIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're such a contrarian well done mate

The face of the British Alt-Right.

>outside of the Ukip headquarters in Piccadilly [in Stoke] it was hard to find anyone ready to say they planned to vote for Nuttall. Sandra Cooper, 68, a retired factory worker and the 31st person stopped in a swift poll of shoppers around midday, said she might consider switching her vote from Conservative to Ukip.

Bit worrying

Get out of MY thread.

I invented these threads, you owe me everything.

>Supporting the active leader of UKIP is contrarian

I went over to visit an irish mate of mine for a weekend a few years ago and we watched Bohemians (North Dublin right?) against someone (St Pats maybe) and then went out to some bar where it was full of posh dubliners and it was fucking horrifying. Genuinely the worst accent I have heard, worse than scouse which is saying something.

>The S.S. man had shot the unsuspecting Strasser from behind and hit his main artery. A great stream of blood had spurted against the wall of the tiny cell. Apparently Strasser did not die at once. A prisoner in the adjoining cell heard him thrashing about on the cot for nearly an hour. No one paid any attention to him. At last the prisoner heard loud footsteps in the corridor and orders being shouted. The guards clicked their heels, and the prisoner recognized Heydrich's voice saying: 'Isn't he dead yet? Let the swine bleed to death.' The bloodstains on the wall remained for weeks. It was the pride of the S.S. squadron, a kind of museum piece. These cut-throats showed it to all the terrified inmates and boasted that it was the blood of a famous man, Gregor Strasser. It was only after he had received numerous complaints that Heydrich ordered the bloodstains to be cleaned.
Was Hitler the Blair of the Nazi party?

I've been seeing that in my recommendations too. Good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>being a full minute behind
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

how do I find a frotbud?

My bets are on Jack Buckby. He's the only quasi-mainstream person who uses the term to define himself.

Daily reminder Britpol is an echo chamber with shit links and in no way indicative of what us Brits think. Crappy attempt at group think. My money is Chatham House ie Tavistock.
/sage

Craigslist or Grindr.

So my view is that we must return again to certain sets of ideas which suit us, that are cardinal for us, that are metaphysically objective and subjective, that see the flux and warp and weft of life, and its complicatedness, but know there are absolute standards upon which things are based.

If we can’t overcome the weapons which are used against us, we will disappear. These are the facts. And therefore we have to do so in our own minds.

Every other group that’s ever existed in human history has not had the albatross around it, that it only remembers as a form of guilt and expiation, and as a Moloch before sacrifices must be made, their own moments of grief and of slaughter and of ferocity. They configured the world in another way.

>random footage of Nazis overlaid with a Coldplay song
Really makes you think

t. Breitbart mongoloid

Poofter Milo? Fat NEET Woes?
Never heard of him
>put Hitler footage to Coldplay on (You)Tube, radicalise the youngins
Interesting tactics, wonder if all this will have any lasting effect

Wait until you are in a bath house and look down at your fellow jap, if his pixelated 5 inch cock is coming towards you/ rubbing against your own pixelated 5 inch cock you have found a fellow frotbro.

>My money is Chatham House ie Tavistock.
What?

"Ye" is a plural for "You" in the South-West of Ireland. In Dublin, they say "Yous"

The absolute state of that photoshop

>t. reddit anonymong freddo poster GCHQ employee and Blairite Tory Mayfly