What is your true and honest opinion about islam user ?

What is your true and honest opinion about islam user ?

No troll

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
imgur.com/a/u6xq1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its intolerant towards non muslims.

False. It is intolerant towards non-muslims that fights Muslims.

It´s a disgusting religion and it doesn´t belong in Europe. Now fuck off Mehmet

Hey achmed, the oven is waiting !

Kill All Muslim

Bitch I ain't jew

Good muslim = dead muslim.

Fuck off back to plebbit if u think otherwise.

Misguided heresy

Religious beliefs can be implemented in infinite ways.

But there is no way around the fact that Islam is the only religion worshipping an unforgiving warlord with numerous murders to his name.

That means it doesn't really matter how the religion is implemented. Any deeper discussion about "the perfect man and prophet of God" will boil down to a murderer.

Existing in the same country is fighting now

Islam is Evil and Pädophil.
same clinton

It's not a religion. It's an ideology and a system of Law and Government. It's roots and holy writings are a despicable story of violence, intolerance, hate, misogyny and pedophilia.

wise

It's a political system that threatens us.

It's time for Muslims to abandon this shit death cult called Islam and move into the 21st Century.

Enemy of civilization and humanity and should be exterminated.

Better then the Juden.

Just ask yourself:
Would Europe be better off if there were no muslims here?

The only honest answer to is YES. Nobody needs muslims.

Whatever the equivalent of a genocide based upon ideology is called.

Inflict it upon the lot of them.

A backwards ideology created by a pedophile warlord that isn't conducive with a healthy western lifestyle.

Kill it with fire

oven man liked muslims, even more than Christians... so yeah... you as a nazi scum should love and approve islam

Too big to defeat.

They need to stay out of my country, and we should stay out of theirs.

Primitive ideology used by leftists in the West as a tool to grab absolute power and control over population.

Hes a sandnigger they are resistent to heat.

I can't wait to gas you all. It was fun fucking up Iraq with the Army but I'm ready for something spicier.

>and we should stay out of theirs.

no, you won't

Fortunately for the world your kind wasn't as much resistant as us sandniggas

There's multiple passages about how it's okay to kill apostates non believers and other religions
>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

to name a few
Islam is incompatible with the west

And yet, we are still here faggot.

/thread every muslim I have met is either violent or will act tolerant untill they get the chance to bash other religions.

Know this dick who will cry racism when muslim stuff gets oppressed but aplaudes the oppression of other religions

Hate with the strongest vitriolic hatred that I have toward anything on this earth.

Always leucoderma dumbasses thinking they know everything about Islam bc of some Quranic verses. Hadiths & verses tell muslims to be good towards those who didn't fight against Islam.
"13,855 millions of Jews around the world" what is this, kike.

>TEN
>FEET
>HIGHER

Just as bad as Christianity for different reasons. Both religions are retarded, but Islam gets the spotlight because Christians have the power now.

Kind of funny when Jews never really proselytized and preferred to keep to themselves.

Both Muslims and Christians have a lot of terrorist groups, the latter mostly for abortion.

ERRADICATE You shall perish

>thereligionofpeace.com
I think they participate in way too many honor killings and such for my liking, but if they want to do that in their own countries so be it.
I draw the line when they want to come into our countries and continue the same lifestyles they had in their old countries. Assimilate or gtfo

Most religions are based around emulating the prophet of the religion, and trying to live your life based on their example. In most religions the prophet was some kind of hippie. Islam's prophet was a pedophile who advocated murdering anyone who disagreed with him. It's an ideological plague.

>educate himself about Islam in "thereligionofpeace.com" damn muricans are easy to manipulate
>Fastest growing religion in Spain -> Islam
swallow that L

Worship a fallen star. Could it be Satan?

Yes India surely did a lot of fighting with Islam, fuck off

Hey bitch call me. I'm trying to use this number but it's off a satellite..you CANT call this number it's a restricted number..call me..I wanna fucking talk to you so badly..I wanna eat your fucking pussy so badly bitch..you have no fucking idea..a few guys died on the squad..I about got killed myself..I hope you call me back.I'm missing you so badly..you can call this number ONE TIME only one time..if I could get ahold of you..call me back please PLEASE..they know me by Cowboy..with a "k"..I miss you..bitch, as soon as I get ahold of you I'm gonna fucking rape you bitch I swear to god I wanna rape your fucking pussy..you know what..we got in a bad situation and I'm telling you this right now..it was a mad house..the intel didn't come in right and two of our guys fell down and I was..and trying to keep everyone alive... made lieutenant though I'm not a Sergeant major no more I'm a lieutenant now but I'm telling you..hey you only get ONE time to call this number and delete it out of your phone..I'm asking you please... I'm trying to keep with you and I'm trying to get ahold of you..I wanna eat your fucking panties off of you bitch..you have no fucking idea how much I want you..

I get it not all followers of Islam are bad; however, some are.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "One bad apple spoils the barrel"?

t. Muslim Ban

I hope you'll fucking wake up and call me..our time is different than yours and I'm using a satellite phone before one of my friends..but like I said you can only call one time..send me some fucking panty shots..I can't get to my phone right now..we aren't allowed to have our phones cause ISIS can track our phones and they know who I am and that's why I couldn't contact you and you KNEW THAT you already knew that..put some more panty shots and pussy shots on that fucking phone..I'm gonna be with you as fast as I can get there bitch..and you know what..you gotta hurricane coming to you..I swear to GOD..I need..as many panty shots as you wa- HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER HELP YOU BITCH..give me..please..I'm defending this god damn country and I..I've almost got killed..two soldiers honorable soldiers lost their lives and you know what..we do this for you guys, so you can pull them panties down and show me that pussy..I'll be there as fast as I can get there..I'm gonna be here for a little bit longer but..the satellite signal will be up for 6 more hours and after that I gotta fly back to America..don't you fucking play with me bitch I swear..when I get ahold of you you're gonna know why god made you a woman..WITHOUT TEETH

We shall perish :(
I'm going to be sincere with you. I don't know what the future will look like but I'm sure we aren't going to win. Wether is it a Caliphate or the destruction of humanity, congratulations to you and the kikes.

Hey Ahmed, you're in luck. The train is running on time. Insallah

>I draw the line when they want to come into our countries and continue the same lifestyles they had in their old countries
why does this upset you?

Second worst world religion, only surpassed by Hinduism.

The only set of beliefs that is more antithetical to western liberal democracy than Islam is Hinduism, and all Hindu's have no respect for other hindu's lives. Fuck India.

Oh and Islam is pretty bad too.

An outdated social system from a millennium ago that does not work and does not even try to work today.

Islam is holding MENA countries back in some ways and resisting degeneracy in some other ways. The bad outweighs the good with most religions though. I wouldn't recommend / 10.

>What is your true and honest opinion about islam user ?

Israel conducted 9/11/01 in order to demonize Islam -- 20% of the population. Jews make up about 2%. Getting it yet?

It's fucking cancer and I wish it never was imported into our beautiful country.

The dumbest and most backward religion out there.

I think the biggest problem with Islam has less to do with the nature of the religion itself and more to do with how widespread it is.

As we all know, religion is usually a tool for retards. Even in today's age, many people are progressing closer and closer to an atheistic/agnostic perspective of the world. Meanwhile, Muslims are not. Ahuge religious population like that is the most alarming part of it all

Go worship your cow and stfu
The fact is Islam is like 90% focused on the God-believer relationship idk why some groups like ISIS even care about kuffar that much.
That's why persecuting muslims is useless since it will just help ISIS and the Islamist domination. See how ISIS have so much power in western countries just by instauring division.
Oh my Allah, thank you !

However, modern Christianity has synthesized (for the most part) into a set of beliefs that cohabilitate our modern capitalistic society. Plus a lot more Muslims want to kill minoreties than Christians.

>"our beautiful country"
*whispers* Régime de Vichy.

Islam is cancer. Its so called prophet is a black magician and devil worshiper. They have the audacity to compare him to Christ, its like comparing shit to apple. Islam is false, dont fall to its lies. The goal of every Muslim is to convert the whole world to Islam and they won't stop till then. Some are literally praying for end of world so that their prophet can return, that is why they are spreading carnage, heaven on earth can be established only after its destroyed and cleared of infidels according to them. Its full of horse shit.

Bunch of heretic savages.
Can't wait to reconquista the shit out of them.

Every Islamic "human" got to die immediatly!
/thread

Do you even have an army?

There were 9 crusades and over 500 jihads in the past.

I seriously don't give a fuck about Islam, except that they are backwards and pretty much niggers of Europe, they don't bother me much, all Islamic terrorism is Jewish false flag, see WTC.

Do not worry, Pajeet. We'll get one.

>pol is an echo chamber of idiots
ayyyy what else is new

It works in time of war in order to subdue and convert hostile populations and keep order in occupied lands.
In times of peace it's a backwater dogma preventing progress and development, its only positive aspect is its ability to preserve itself unlike Christianity which changes like fashion.
If Islam ever bothered to reform to at least include a second set of teachings and sharia to be applied in times when already most of your population follows your doctrine, it would a far more prosperous and popular religion and would easily make its way to the west.

After our race gets fucked over by our own acceptive ways the chinks will eradicate all muslims
Im okay with this I like asians

Sorry, you make it too easy.
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

He doesn't need one the world will be his army we must defeat this cancer together

>kikes are the next victim
why don't we join forces to extuinguish them and live peacefully side by side?

Islam is jewish tool to destroy christianity.

IT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Wait... Fastest growing religion in China... -> Islam.
Lmao

It's the religion of peace.

The problem of Islam is that is the ultimate and logical completion of Religion. You need to believe an illogical thing and therefore arent capable of coherent rational thought and are always encouraged to not think and question stuff.

Every problem in a religion is driven to its most extreme point in Islam.

It is divisive, unchainging, intolerant and irrational.

religion of piss

good tool to conqure and control people, by enslaving them to a belief of GOD making them easy sheep for the Sheppards

bad for individual growth, progress and economicies. Without freedom/freedom and enslaving women, men tend to be less productive since they can easily get a bride(even multiple)

Do or die religion, by this free thinking, questing everything, having rights for that matter becomes irelevant the moment you dare speak, you either follow or you die.

real muslims are jihadist , and practice jihad, either by killing non-belivers or by helping with the effort of killing or converting.

Every people on earth has one chance when given to convert, if they refuse the penalty is death.(except jews Mohammad was buttmad for geting laughed by the jews in Medina)

Question is how do you want your future senpai?

living like 600 A.D and shooting rats in the desert, as your daughter gets killed by angry mobs for a rumore that she dare to "insult" islam?

Or living in on a space station where we work together building a better future for our children, without hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM

But you cannot build a future with Islam, you cannot build a future on any religion, especially Islam that keeps away free thinking and questioning the Universe.

it's filth basically

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Comic about Islam being created by the Vatican imgur.com/a/u6xq1

Literal death cult with no concept of coexistence and has zero tolerance towards anyone who isn't part of it.
Anyone who says otherwise is a lying sack of shit.

>true and honest opinion
Fuck off and take your religion of piss with you.

>“Allah does not forbid you as regards those who did not fight you on account of faith, and did not expel you from your homes, that you do good to them, and deal justly with them. Surely Allah loves those who maintain justice.” (60:8)
>“Allah enjoins to do justice and to adopt good behaviour and to give relatives (their due rights).” (16:90)
> “Invite (people) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good counsel. And argue with them in the best of manners. Surely, your Lord knows best the one who deviates from His way, and He knows best the ones who are on the right path.” (16:125)
>“…The Prophet (p) said: “Whoever killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims, shall not smell the smell of Paradise though its smell is perceived from a distance of forty years.”
Butthurt kafir.

Cause it gets a lot of competition in growing in a country that worships their leader
Fastest growing=/=fast growing

Am Indonesian. Was a Catholic and surround by majority of muslims. They have this systematic discrimination towards non-muslims.

I don't hate the intolerant muslims. I mean most of them are stupid from the get go. their life sucks and they are angry due their inability to compete against globalism. So I can imagine why they seek refuge in doctrine and became fanatic; its all they had.

WHO I FUCKING HATE is the "liberal" muslims. Facebook slacktivism from middle class and even high class educated muslims posting things like: "how beautiful the tolerance is" "look! In Romania, they hire muslim as a Prime Minister! How great!" yet they doesn't want to see the treatment for their fellow muslims to non-muslims in MUSLIM COUNTRY.

I think muslims, as a religion, haven't reached enlightenment age, not even reformation age. They are still backwards religion with too much concern on the amount of wives allowed or how to eat according Quran. The Muslim Intellectuals or liberals are actually fucking capable to change the religion BUT THEY FUCKING AFRAID. Fucking cowards.

they are on learning process... but do they need more victims like Catholics did in the past? I don't even believe anymore with religion. It was really the entertainment for people. Islam pls die

literally fucking trash. nobody really likes it except brainwashed virtue signalers and arab rapists. i have nothing against turning the middle east into a sheet of glass

Damn I knew muricans were stupid&easy to manipulate but... even romanians?
-I showed Bill Warner's videos to my Arab civilization teacher (he's a middle eastern christian) and he just laughed at how dumb Bill Warner is. He compares things such as jihad and crusades that just can't be compared. He distorts history in such ignorant way that it's just laughable. Anyways, there will always be dumbfucks to believe him.

Thanks, Libya.

Like, 100% honest? Wipe out everybody who actively practices Islam who is over the age of 10 and give all the kids to their secular relatives or other non-denominational couples to be raised in a western civilization.

Actually it did reach enlightment age cf "Golden Age of Islam". The fact is that Middle Eastern politics fucked up so many things and twisted Islam in such a way that a part of the West sees it as regressive.
While if you study, you clearly see that the Quran permits a huge freedom.
And about muslims persecuting christians -> They're dumb as fuck since they don't follow Muhammad teachings cf. The Promise to Christians from Muhammad.

It's not peaceful. It's based on intolerance and incites violence. Rumor has it that the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Can't confirm. Never read it. Never will.

Its a death cult and a cancer to civilized societies. Every other of the big 3 religions have gone through a reformation period but Islam has not and refuses to. Their entire governmental structure is not comparable with western societies. Example, you cannot believe in sharia law and the American constitution. The 2 are the antitheses of each other. I dont care if they exist, but they belong in their countries and should be shunned by the rest of the world

Fake, fake and fake. Can confirm. Read the Quran. Studied Islam at a catholic institute.
Charia isn't on the Quran. Muslim countries don't all have the same application of the Charia for example you're not executed if you're gay in North Africa or Indonesia, same goes for apostasy. Don't take extreme countries of the Middle East to represent Islam.
(Btw Charia is closer to Constitution than you think)

See? Why are you defending the idea itself instead of acknowledging the problem that exist now? It's always: "MUHAMMAD DINDU NUFFIN" 'ITS BECAUSE OF POLITICS'.

but what about the doctrine itself? Muslim Preacher in Indonesia doesn't have solid institution or clear standards on teaching the preacher. there was no theologic education institution that can be used for further study in Indonesia.

Why Muslims like to resort on "No True Scottsman Fallacy"?

hello muhammed how are the french girls better than pakistan?

>>French
>>Studied Islam at a catholic institute
>>Shills for Islam on anonymous message board

How progressive.

>Pretty much everywhere it's shit but it doesn't matter because that's not true Islam
No wonders you get along so well with commies.

Pakistanis immigrants are the speciality of UK. Here in France it's more North Africans. And no, where are the curves?
Well we have to first understand the idea itself in order to define the problem that exists now

Can someone post that pic of the woman in a hijab burned by acid, stylized like the Obama HOPE photo?

>islam
>mudslimes in charge of peace