Literally why the fuck is it illegal?

Literally why the fuck is it illegal?

making people enjoy themselves for free (easy to produce) - can't tax it

It should stay illegal except for strictly medical purposes like here in Florida. The "weed is good for you" meme has to die.

Most people don't realize the long term effect legal weed would have on the big pharma world.

Not to mention it turns people stupider and it's not the best time to act retarded.

The "weed is bad for you" meme needs to die. Especially when we can legally drink poison and smoke cigarettes.

Because stoners are fucking stupid and easy points for cops.

>Supporting ruining people's lives just because they're holding a literal plant

Yeah, but what if it was a zyklon B plant?

honestly who cares at this point its practically decriminalized in a ton of states. In FL they dont give a fuck anymore

its better in the black market anyways.
Legalization is shit and opens up the market for jew control.

Yeah, but what if the president was a Russian plant?

I don't know. I tried it for the first time in Colorado last summer and even though people kept telling me I had eaten a very large dose, it was nowhere near as intoxicated as I've been on whiskey. I just kept feeling weird sensations and seeing shapes and pulses behind my eyes. Seemed like a not very big deal.

The short answer? Nixon.

The story is kind of complicated but as far as I can tell Nixon wanted to eliminate opposition so he made various popular and harmless drugs illegal and used it as an excuse to arrest minority leaders and vilify hippies.

It relaxes you and makes you want less

It's anti-capitalism

DUDE WEED LMAO

>It should stay illegal except for strictly medical purposes like here in Florida.
Wouldn't Free Weed to Feminazi reduce the amounts of idiots screaming on the street?
Without them liberal cunts causing shitstorms wherever they go, we might build a better society.

>1 post by this id
and stay the fuck out

Because of general mental retardation

It is far less addictive or dangerous than either alcohol or tobacco. Ideally you shouldn't take any of the three. Weed does make doing nothing entertaining and that is negative for developing young minds that should be learning. Happy healthy people raised in loving families rarely turn to any chemical to make themselves feel better though, why not address the root cause of the drug problem (along with most other ones in society) and tackle the problem of poor parenting?

It's a drug that's really simple to grow (hence the name weed), costs barely any investment to start growing and also has a high demand (and thanks to being illegal can net someone a lot of profit in no time, all tax-free)

After seeing a friends dad make thousands a month from doing nothing but watering + controlling the temperature of a couple of plants (later automated), it was pretty plain to see why (((they))) don't want to let people do this legally.

>Literally why the fuck is it illegal?
It turns white people into dumb niggers.

It makes liberals of us all

taxes and monopoly, thats the only reason anything is illegal

>it was pretty plain to see why (((they))) don't want to let people do this legally.

because it would generate so much tax revenue the income tax could be easily eliminated for the bottom 90% of earners

you know getting permits for growing hemp is really difficult

cannabis is a really fucking neat plant way more useful then corn theres a reason why humans have been growing it for so long

To arbitrarily increase incarceration rates.

Weed is already legal for smart white people....been smoking for 7 years never any trouble keeo that shit at home

Even paco thinks that you're gay

This desu.

Because, right now at least, they make MORE $$$$ through tax extortion to keep it legal and to top that off some states, like Indiana for one, produce absolutely nothing as a state and just about entirely ran off the money from who thety could ticket, sue, or charge Uncle Scam for in block grants to "prove" that places like IN have a "crimewave". I blame....hhhhmmmm? I guess it's a combo or Mike "Israel first fuck America" Pence and Hillary "the cunt" Clinton since they are both in bed with the private prison lobby to cash in on it. Of course with democrat nonsense like affirmative action and police arrest quotas, if 50 black guys get thrown in jail then they also MUST go out and find 50 white men to also throw in jail (since "justice" be ray-sis n sheeeeiiitt) and hope that the people they lock away can't afford a lawyer and get the case thrown out. Which is exactly why police tend to target poorer people as opposed to actual criminals like Hilary and Pence, for example.

One reason it's illegal is that most people spend all themoney they have each month.
So you can't get more money from them, you can just get them to spend it on different things.

A lot of billionaires would hate to see their income go down the drain as people spend all their money on weed.

i don't know any successful/intelligent/hard working people that smoke weed, they are all slow minded

You know this.

Niggers ruin everything good handed to them.

To make teenagers want to get it. It is part of the mainstream culture to do illegal stuff and be degenerate, it gives people a false sense of being masters of their own lives. If it was legal from the start, while being still unpopular, no one would have bought it. Outlawing it helped create a niche for this product.
It should be legal, but don't fall for the dude weed meme.

Because it's bad for you use tobacco and alcohol instead.