WTF humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=W62g6L9bHfQ
nature.com/articles/doi:10.1038/nature16990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't even post any content in this thread

I fucking hate the mods here. I hate the admins. They're fucking cucked out gay boys. Fucking kikes.

Why did they make live therapy bacon? it's not edible like that

"One stage of your journey is over, another begins." (Gandalf)

What is your point? Can you state your thoughts clearly in your mother tongue you south hemisphere leaf? Do I look like a telepath?

>airport
to scare off muslims of course.

>greets travellers at the San Francisco airport

Hope Trump puts these in every Terminal to keep the Muzzies at bay.

I was going to post this.

Cows are nice to look at too, but they're still better as food. Same with pigs, it's better for their existence as a species that we raise them as food. They have high quality meat, and are alternatively highly intelligent animals on par with, or above some breeds of dogs and cats. We do the same with rabbits, and they're not half as smart.

Please upvote my thread.

Make Sup Forums reddit again!

make abortion illegal and then tell me about dead pigs thank you very much

More like San Islamophobia

>mug therapy put
anyone who needs a therapy pig should be eaten too

>Therapy pig

Riiiiiight.

Pigsa have an amazing sense of smell, a pig greeting you at the airport s checking out what you are carrying for the FDA, the Dept of Agriculture, the TSA, etc.

>Pigs are narks, man.

Watch this pig eat a cookie and tell me you still want to eat piggu

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY&t=57s

A farm pig is more likely brain dead and soulless then a pig who gets to explore and interact with the world.

Still on some level I can understand how it's messed up.

>therapy pig at airport

Kek. Is this so that the muslims start sweating profusely and the TSA can spot them more easily?

There's something uncanny when you look into a pig's eyes... I've never been able to explain it.

10/10 tho would still eat

>Lilu greets muslim refugees
genius. and in LA? Im surprised

“I am fond of pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs treat us as equals.”
― Winston S. Churchill

>he doesn't understand how this brutal world works

I just finished eating some bacon
who cares lmao, we slaughter them every autumn en masse

I'm confused are you upset tha thumanity uses natural resources?

Like are you mad that we chop down trees for wood? Dig up dirt for stone and metals? Eat plants and drink cow milk?

How do you think the word around you is built and the people around you are fed and clothed

It all comes from the world

its just a baby pig, barely any meat on it, why would you sell that at the supermarket?

why don't we use niggers as food?

>Pigs
>Omnivores that convert garbage into midling quality meat very quickly compared to other animals
>Theyre also docile when raised from piglets, able to be calm around people and can obey commands
We eat them because of the former. The latter makes them fine pets.

Fuck off, achmed.

It's more tender.

Good shit, ameribro.

That shit sounds nasty as fuck dude, every bite you take is full of aids.

We used to eat pretty much all animals because we required food, nowadays there's an abundance but we still can't do away with eating meats because our bodies need it (fuck vegans).

>A farm pig is more likely brain dead and soulless then a pig who gets to explore and interact with the world.
This is stupid. That's like saying "Someone that spends 5 minutes of his day wonder what he's going to eat is soulless and brain dead vs someone that must spend all his time foraging for food"

Read a book, fucker.

I don't understand why we can't have both.
It's like cows, or eating dogs or cats or whatever in other countries--people have to eat, it's a convenient source of food, and hey, sometimes we're friends with it first.

Underrated

>not naming the pig Chris P. Bacon

it's currently just left-wing idiocy. he'd need to be made aware of it for that to happen.

and we would also have to be very careful about how we push the idea, lest the leftists figure out our reasons.

One day when lab grown meats are both cheaper and higher quality than raised and farmed meats, our children's children will look on in horror at how casually we raised and slaughtered animals for pleasure.

In the meantime however, those fucking snobby future brats can fuck themselves. It's easy to take the moral high ground when there's no difficulty in doing so, when you won't have to spend $5000 per ounce of meat or restrict yourself to tasteless bland foods that barely provide the proper nutrition.

thats just someone elses theory you're regurgitating. going to need to try a little harder than that to disprove someone else's

Pigs are awesome. Cute, smart, kind and they make great food as well.

qt pig but I'd still eat it

Killing animals bred for farming: OK
Killing wild animals: OK if they're threatening you, or if you're hunting and planning on actually using a substantial portion of the animal
Killing domestic animals (i.e. pets): fucking kill yourself (unless they're threatening you)

Wait. Rosie o donnel greets people at the San fransisco airport? Sad!

That's very clever. We should have more therapy pigs.

>humanity

>worthy
>redeemable
>honorable

kek no

>therapy pig

Truly a country of morons

No
No its not.
You read a book and quite being linear

I don't give a fuck you utter faggot.
Fucking vegetarians need to be gassed you pompous cunts. Take your childish arbitrary puritanical morality and stick it up your arse you gluten-free cocksucker. Hands off my bacon sandwich.

>You can eat flowers or use them for decoration.

Daily reminder that anyone who eats meat is a heartless nigger

for you

HOLY FUCK!

HOW DID WE NOT SEE HOW EXPLOITABLE THIS IS!

Meme therapy pigs, hard, I say.

enjoy the pig holocaust lol

youtube.com/watch?v=W62g6L9bHfQ

Bacon is so tasty, it almost makes me believe in a cosmic creator.

It's PERFECT. Salty, savory; can be chewy, can be crisp.

Pigs would have to walk upright and speak with at least a hundred word vocabulary before I stopped eating them. Thankfully, while smarter than a lot of animals, they're still filthy stinky retards, so not a whole bunch of guilt.

This is one of the leftist ideas that I like, "therapy *animal*" is a cucked name, but I'm happier around pets. Would love to have dogs at work.

That's a cute pig, would definitely pet her.

You know, now that I think about it, this is probably why the Jews hate us.

What if they taste like pork?

>30000 Chinese navels

so, what's happening in the developed world lately?

Why are proto-caucasions treated so badly?

Play Amnesia: Machine for Pigs. You'll love it.

>vegans face when we decide to not raise animals for slaughter anymore but right afterward we have to kill all of them anyway because we can't afford to keep feeding them or let them loose

Different animals have different jobs.

Some horses are used for racing and others to kick communists.

Some dogs search for people under collapsed buildings and some are cooked alive for Korean food.

And that was the day we solved the muslim problem forever.

Lets get on this, therapy pigs in every airport, therapy pigs in schools. Liberals will be behind this because of Muh Safe Space, and we will know why its really happening. MEME IT.

Pic related is Chinese Barbecue "Char Siu." It's the basis for many dishes including pork fried rice.

>What if they taste like pork?
Char Jew.

What if the Jews ARE pork
And that's why they don't eat it

Suckling pig is cash money, dude.

buy two packaged pigs
turn them into therapist
capitalism wins again.

Why they hell does that pig on the lower have painted toenails and a tutu?

Should be forced to pet the therapy pig for everyone going through customs

>never having had whole roast suckling pig
The taste and texture are amazing. There's a reason apex predators like to eat baby animals.

That's an asian market tho...

It's my theory one needs to explore and live life in order to have a strong soul. If your locked in a cage all day eating then your not going to develop a personality, a soul.

Best way to keep the muzzies out.

>top
Don't have to feed. Won't die. Won't cause trouble. Tasty.

>bottom
Shits everywhere. Have to feed it. Will die eventually and make a mess. Stinks badly. One positive: you can make top out of it.

Please kek.

Holy fucking shit
user solves the border problems

>dog sleeps on the floor
>hog eats dog

If you feed it nothing but cookies till it dies of diabetes will the meat taste like cookies?

Ok here is the deal how america and trump can keep the Muslims out of america and drop the anti Muslim ban at all!

Every Muslim entering America must Kiss and eat a little of bacon while entering america, only the ones doing it can stay every one else has to leave!

This way you get only the Muslims not radical and ready to adapt.

I DEMAND PIGS FOR ALL AIRPORTS ALL BORDERS STATIONS AND PIGS ON ALL HARBORS!!!!

It's meant to scare muslims

>that rind

I don't see the problem here.

Wow this is so racist against travelling muslims... delete this

that is a big pig

>Be muslim
>arrive to San fransico airport after fleeing shitty country.
>Haram pig is welcoming you.
>Leave airport in disgust, found out gay couples making out in the streets
>Join jihad.
This is a fucking great idea. They should have therapy pigs in all the airports of the civilized world.

dyuum
thats a pig porker

bet if you gave these things a few million years they would evolve into something resembling an elephant

Fixd

You only think you need it. In the past we just ate berries mushrooms herbs wheat and or potatoes etc. We ate meat occasionally and it was usually raw or fish.

Seeing that humans have been pretty much the same the last 100,000 or so years, that didn't change, just your mental need for it did.

It tells a lot when everyone that disagrees with you is a worthless, fucking leaf.

desu senpai i stopped eating all pig products.

I don't see how you can claim eating dog is wrong and still eat pigs, who are unarguably smarter and lead just as complex emotional lives.

4u

Not surprising at all coming from that fat kikedog fuck.

sleep tight tasty porker

see
why would a fat kike dislike his own kind

>In the past we just ate berries mushrooms herbs wheat and or potatoes etc. We ate meat occasionally and it was usually raw or fish.
Show me one fucking cave painting where people were drawing strawberries and potatoes.

Aboriginals love to hunt. They love to fish. They love eating meat. Berry/mushroom picking is great if you want to read a bunch of addled retards. You need those proteins for strong brain development.

Evidence says you're full of shit.

nature.com/articles/doi:10.1038/nature16990
here's the article showing you that you're full of shit.

We've been enjoying *Cooked Meat* on the regular for half a million years.

Only in desolate areas like the Arctic, some very mountainous areas, and deserts do hunter-gatherers subsist mostly on meat. In other areas it's more economically viable to eat both flesh and plant foods.

Animals are FRIENDS NOT FOOD

me on the left

Animals sure as shit don't see you as friends