WTF how did the USA get KRAUT'D?

WTF how did the USA get KRAUT'D?

are we even an anglo state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_of_English_descent#Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well yeah. Your culture is anglo. Racially there isn't much of a difference.

The Mexicans are going to wipe them out soon, don't worry. They've already started moving north.

>12.3% to 99.7%
What kind of shit map is that?

The places with krauts are low population. The highest populations are places like the mexican flag in the ocean of krauts (chicago).

Halfbreed here, its not whiped out if we are both

WE WUZ UBERMENSCH N SHEEIT

It happened in the 19th century.

Also Germans came here legally and were law abiding citizens.

Have you noticed ALL of the US manufacturing is where the German-Americans are concentrated too?

mass immigration has been a democratic policy since jefferson

major central and eastern europe immigration basically ruined the USA, which ceased to be the country outlined in the constitution around the time of WWI

German immigrants came to the US wanting their own land, wanting to farm. They didn't want to stay in cities, where as most of the Italian immigrants of the same period were metropolitan oriented and chose to stay in large ethnic enclaves on the East coast.

That's not to say there weren't German neighborhoods in cities like New York or others on the east coast, but they were just one of many. Meanwhile tons of Germans went west for homesteading along with indigenous American white populations who's forefathers had settled in the original colonies & and the Appalachians.

Germans came at the right time and with the right attitude.

Norway woo. How come the places with the most norwegians in usa also enjoy the unquestionably highest living standards as well? I will say that the retards who left norway can go fuck themselves, leaving their country and family behind. Good riddance. But these traitors are like the mutt kings in a country of mutts.

We never were
The bongs want everyone to believe it and because the US has battered wife syndrome we decided to go along with it and be friends despite having every reason not to
>Mfw Bongs will try and call bullshit but they know it's true
>Mfw Bongs don't realize half the reason they lost their empire is because they got too caught up in what we were doing and cared more about our alliance than their own interests and it cost them everything

Yep, same here. The Germans just wanted to be peasant farmers and the Italians built big business and industry.

Our language, law and culture are Anglo.

>12.3% to 99.7% is a single color

great map

>and family behind
Except they didn't, they brought their family with them
Also it's hard to be a traitor to a nation that forwent its own culture and history to be Christcucks and bend to a Jew on a stick

Germans dominated big business here they just kinda wanted to be farmers and make a living. Germans are very hard working in anything they do.

why is this even a big deal
there are no big differences between white people, so it shouldn't matter if the population is of german or english or whatever origin

You never where but the eternal juden anglo wants you to believe it.

Your a kraut nation.

Your a germcuckistani!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

IIRC some US user said that "it was wrong because it's not dna based, but report based.
Families who have settled for a long time are more likely to answer that they 'don't know' or are 'not immigrants, just americans' than families with a recent history of immigration. Anglos would still be the majority of the US, if the map was done as dna based."

Well, they didn't create shit here. From RS to SP pretty much all business and industries were built by Italians and Germans just lived quietly in their farms in SC and RS. This could be because most of our Italian immigrants were northerners also. Northern Italians are very industrious and business oriented people.

I love how what's Irish in one map is African American in the other.

>Your a kraut nation.
>Your a germcuckistani!
>ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE US ALONE!

>Irish in one map is African American in the other.
Is there a difference?
they are both niggers

Except a lot of businesses here were founded by Germans.

Hmmmm

fug that actually made me audibly kek

saved!

>germans didn't create shit here
Really?

>Gerdau is the world’s 14th largest steelmaker and the largest producer of long steel in the Americas.,
>Gerdau was founded by Johannes Heinrich Kaspar Gerdau, known as João Gerdau, a German migrant

Really makes u think that one

Obviously, there are some exceptions, but I'm just talking in general. Why do you think SP has such a high GDP compared to the southern states? They don't get tourist money unlike Rio de Janegro. It's all from their Italian immigrants.

They are liars. David Smith is now a German.

Kek.

Upper Midwest confirmed for best part of the US

The only state which has mainly French ancestry is Louisiana if what I read is correct
Do they have a French culture there?

That or you're going to Quebec in Canada.

They claim they do, they still speak French in some areas and eat frog legs down there.

The US was definitely an English country when it was first founded, and for a decent while afterwards. The Founding Fathers thought of themselves as Englishmen

Nein.

Germans and Englishmen are both Germanic, so it's fine to let Germans in

They created a lot of shit here. From Diesel engine companies to beer companies.

A lot of US businesses were made by Germans. I really don't think we have very many that were started by Italians.

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion." - Benjamin Franklin

Sigh. Even if know thi: you changed your reporting to add an 'american' category, most anglos use this. So if you map by origin they don't show.

Reminder, something like 39 of your 45 presidents were English american - as we're John Wilkes booth and Lee Harvey Oswald

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_of_English_descent#Presidents_of_the_United_States

>any more than they can acquire our Complexion
Did Benjamin Franklin think Germans were black?

Most are Anglo, it's just you get these special snowflakes that say they're German or Irish because their great grandmother was.

its spelled 9 silly

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYING WE WUZ KAIZERZ N SHIET????

honestly he wasn't wrong...

One small island vs a whole continent

>If the Germans never moved to America, America wouldn't be what it is today.
>Germany wouldn't have been destroyed by America.
Feels bad, man.

Just because you have a German last name doesn't mean you are a German, ethnically or culturally.

Peanut Butter was created by an Italian

Because Penn handed his land over the the Quakers - American history's first cucks.

anglos are germanic

Can you explain me the difference between Kraut and Brits ?

iktfb

t.butthurt southerner who has no idea what type of mutt he is

No. But having extensive (see: autistic) family records going back to the 18th century does make me half. Also the other half is English so...

If you have a German last name you're probably at least partly German (unless you're Jewish)

My dads was completely German. My moms side was Welsh and Native. 50% 25% 25% What am I?

They brought beer.

English people are descended from a combination of native Celts and Germanic invaders

A mutt

>I really don't think we have very many that were started by Italians.
Italians immigrants were more interested in culinary and arts, so that is where you need to look to see their mark.

Also this entire topic is extremely anti-American and reeks of the juden touch. Americans shed their European identity after the first generation, as it should be for all migrants destined for our land.
Honoring your heritage is of course a great thing, but don't start using heritage to attack fellow countryman. That is juden through and through.

>Muh great-grandmother of German ancestry
>I am German n shiet
German-Americans are more American than German. They are ethnically Volksdeutsche and that's pretty much it.

One's a broader generalization, the other is a census.

don't forget the romans/jews

>lots of aryan germans move in
>country becomes the most powerful in the world
hmm rly makes me think

"Scots-Irish"- not Irish Irish for the South/Lower Midwest. Put them down as actually British

welsh descend from ancient britons, congrats you are 25% woad warrior

>ethnicity doesn't matter, it's where you're born that's important :^)
t. "American" shitskin

>are we even an anglo state?

No, we're a mix of Anglo leadership and elites, and German workers.

aa x AA -> Aa Aa Aa Aa
Whiped out basically.

Romans didn't leave any significant imprint on Britain's genepool

mainly just muh heritaging - an american who is 7/8 english and 1/8 german will usually identify as "German-American" to seem cooler.

Not to dismiss the credentials of the German immigrants, as of course they were very dedicated to their crafts, but these maps are pretty much the result of population density more so than German ancestry.
Germans settled everywhere, it is just they spread out a lot more than other groups of people, so they seem more represented in lower density states when you only create maps based on averages.

County maps when?

They were probably cucking each other.

There is nothing wrong with discussing ethnicity. I believe similar races get along better. Both sides of my family are culturally American for sure, but you still see behavior differences in them that you also witness in Europe.

Jews want to defeat the idea of different ethnicity and race for everyone that isn't them.

so you think romans settled here for ~500 years and didn't fuck most of the population's women? nonsense.

see

Shit. There's a lot of them along the mississipi

Anglos are inbred Saxons=Krauts

>be German farmer
>ww2 happens
>Anglo burgers suddenly hate Germans
>claim you were Anglo all along
>forget to tell your kids about this lie

>flag
Get out of Britain, you paki mutt. You have no place to talk about mix breeds.
Of course there is nothing wrong with discussing heritage, but using heritage as a means to divide and categorize America is exactly what the left is trying to do with their identity politics.
It is always germans who propagate this type of thinking as well. Which makes perfect sense, given how much the juden brushed off on them.

It's a weird bastardized version of French culture but French nonetheless. For some reason alot of the swamp people still speak French as opposed to city slickers. It's a Creole dialect.

English ancestry is a serious under-count.

But then again, English people are German anyway.

Who /british/ here

>Krauts
Says the Austrian

>Complexion

what did he mean by this?

Alot of Germans left the U.S. to go fight for their fatherland actually. When I say alot I don't actually mean it as alot, just a decent enough number where people noticed.

>don't divided people it's bad
>proceeds to single out Germans
The irony is probably lost on your tiny southern brain. Unlike me with my high altitude Western one.

People naturally divide dude, your post is proof of it.
By race, religion, geographic location, culture, etc.
You can fight it, or naturally make use of it.

The averaging with that map bothers me. You can't pick out any of the German settlements in the south because the black population density. Segregation happened for a reason, lad, and it did its job of protecting the white, including german, enclaves.

Get out of the fucking colonies, Kraut rats.

Austrians are basically Germans with very minor Italian and Slav admixture

I've met a decent amount of Brits in RI and a decent amount of Irish in Boston. Also for some reason lots of Scottish girls study at Umass Amherst. I understand the Irish in Boston thing but not the other two.

Most of those Germans aren't even in the colonies, dad.

My Grandpa didn't but his mother forbid him to fight the Germans after he was drafted into the Army. He says she was crying over it. There was still some love left for the old country in that generation. Makes the whole war that much more depressing for me.

He and his brother joined the Navy instead, because shooting japs is a-okay

The irony was intended because that is what the trends show. Every thread that starts with OP's image eventually devolves into a German-superiority thread. That is fine and all, but the people we are talking about are not German anymore. They are American. European immigrants in America shed their european identity in favor of crafting an American one, and it is quite insidious to ignore their efforts to claim whatever thin claim you have to Germany of today.

>tfw county is predominantly Portuguese
You all wish you had our chourico and sweet bread

>half breed
>Germanic

Better fuck not be either. You don't want me to go put on my Redcoat again do you, Son?

Why are there so many potatoniggers in the south?

>mexican or cockroach
topkek

Germans settled the frontier though...

That's true for the country you put stock behind. But we are entering a new age of DNA testing and naturally race is going to start being brought up more. You can't avoid this.

Again, fight it or make use of it. Whatever.