We just don't know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
youtu.be/wlogKJhiGOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lying journoshit. What a fucking disgrace.

911 WAS A FALSE FLAG
SANDY HOOK WAS A FALSE FLAG
THE BOSTON BOMBING WAS A FALSE FLAG
THE ORLANDO SHOOTING WAS A FALSE FLAG
THE QUEBEC SHOOTING WAS A FALSE FLAG

But the Berkley riots support my narrative, so there's no way they were a false flag

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

apparently no one remembers the insane shit that went down when trump held a rally in southern california during/near the end of the primaries

""people"" attacking cars trying to leave, tagging them with FDT (which was a pretty solid argument btw), shutting down streets, waving mexican flags

Three months later and they still don't know why they got BTFO.

Are you talking about San Jose? That's NorCal.

Project Mayhem

You heard it here first, folks.

ITT: samefag

I guess I don't totally remember, I thought I remembered it was in san diego or somewhere closer to there
I think it was pretty much the height of anti-trump violence, until this stuff

Throwing molotov cocktails at police is peaceful?

Wasn't one of attackers already identified as Berkeley staff member? Did anything happen about it or everyone pretends it didn't happen?

>frequents Indian pearl diving board, that claims everything in MSM is false flag.
> sees journalists asking question about something that is not immediately knowable by any of the currently accepted evidence
> claims journalist is lying (by asking a question which is a complete non-sequitur)
> will continue to screech autisticly despite the cognitive dissonance

> the right gives enough of a flying fuck about Berkeley to stage something like this.

Why wouldn't Muslims blowing people up support the right wing narrative?

Oh look it's the shill

>asking question about something that is not immediately knowable by any of the currently accepted evidence

kill yourself liar

False flag, shills calling out reasonable Anons on Sup Forums as part of their disinformation campaign.

You heard it here first user.

Jews: never go full arachnid

>REEEEEEE SHILLS
>REEEEEEE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

Always nice to wheedle out the skeptics from the people who are just here for ideological masturbation.

antifa calls people nazis
says violence against nazis is justified

seems pretty within character to me honestly

No. There was actually more than one event where that shit happened.

If you understood how any of this worked you would look at the patterns and the patterns of patterns. Berkeley was recognizably a Soros Color Revolution -- lots of paid outsiders moving quickly to violence during a police stand-down. None of that, in whole or in part, overlaps any of those other situations.

AntiFa literally took credit for it, the fuck are they not

Not to even mention they disrupted a pro-trump speaker

>I can tell by the pixels

Your claim is baseless and defies common sense.

>checks flag

yup faggot or CTR using proxy

No argument here. OP says journalist is liar because he asked the question. THAT is just demonstrably stupid. If you really have an issue with fake news, don't get all autistic when news outlets don't give their opinions but instead ask non-leading questions.

That executed the black bloc tactic it was anti-fa. Theyll keep doing it till they stop getting paid or someone kicks the shit out of them.

4 out of 5 things you posted were sandnigger terrorist attacks, how is calling them false flags supporting right-wing narrative?

pointing out similarities in their behavior seems like a reasonable point to make
but sure, its true we can't know who all of the people sided with politically
they may have not all even been real humans for all we know

Why don't we pretend to be black bloc, wait for rioting and police standoff, grab screeching leader, and drag him to police line, surrender?

god damn, I said that from the beginning.
make the protesters look bad and the police can do whatever they want

I wonder if the leftist could set up a hostage situation in such a way, to get the wingnuts to shoot themselves in the head

Good...good... i've been pushing the "gladio"/rightwing narrative ever since the riots happened. Media is falling for it.

prepare for some awesome fakenews shit and the media digger their graves even deeper.

screenshot this and save.

>AntiFa literally took credit for it

Anti-fascists are not a highly structured organization. There's nothing to stop someone from dressing all in black and making a video in which they claim responsibility for something.

i could use some help tho. fakenews bait.

So, what say you people? Shill? Moron? Both?

Just because the speaker was right wing doesn't mean the protestors weren't also right wing - the liberal media

Shill.

The left is trying to frame antifa as being right wing activists because they know how bad it makes them look in the eyes of the public. I keep hearing that meme from shitlib coworkers, but nobody believes it and it's not going to fool the FBI. They have cellphones, social media accounts, and statements from the 200+ people arrested during the inauguration protests. They won't be fooled.

Hi my name is user. I represent the Alt-Right. I take credit for this protest.

There. Done and done.

I've been talking shit on various boards and social media about how "gladio" never went away and about me being a whistleblower member of it, serving undercover in antifa, inciting violence. The story is getting bigger exposure.... just a few more weeks untill a major news outlet starts covering the "right wing conspiracy" lol.

gov spends billions on surveillance and they can't seem to catch these clowns

triple digits confirm. Kek wills it!

>Paid shills incite violence at 'Peaceful protest', call out right wing.
>Minimal Police & Media presence. Even after constant calls from the 'Right' to incite violence in return/defence.
>Right wingers no show. Police cannot move out en mass to claim right wing is instigating violence.
>Media cannot push 'right wing is violent' headlines for days. Instead push 'violent activists are not lefties' meme.
>Most recent headline reports 'investigations are underway to prove violent people at Berkeley are right wing neo nazi frog lovers from Sup Forums. Not the tolerant peace loving left.

Tfw media too smart to notice the ANTIFA tags everyfucking where.

They got 200+ of them in January. Some got slapped with 10 year sentences and couldn't snitch on their organizers fast enough to fulfill their plea bargain. Antifa is gonna get spitroasted

The media have been blaming every happening ever on the right wing. They really don't need a faggot like you larping to change the headlines to suit their agenda.

Trump supporters get beat up all the time, even after the dude won. Some kid got his ass kicked last week for wearing a Trump hat. Really, it's shameful, but leftist violence isn't anything new.

I guess it depends on who you are

lol, a french dude calling someone a faggot.

Who dat?

The french are born homophobic just like dutch are born irrelevant.

Allright frenchy, give me your most patriotic song on youtube. Other anons decide winner. outcome determines who's country is most fag.

Dutch entry:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

>let's fight on MY terms!
okay faggot, I'm game

youtu.be/wlogKJhiGOQ

>mfw I thought we had no chant worth of value but yours is so shit I still manage to finds one.

that policeman looks mighty interested in those doughnuts

no idea who the person circled in red is tho

>You must be 18+ years before posting on /pol

I guess that's why the biggest flaming faggot on this board, a literal """"nationalist"""" sissy who posts images of himself to flirt with Sup Forumsacks in Natsoc Generals, is French.

But I understand. You want the true alpha bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM

I can't deny we have our bunch of faggots, (((they))) have been doing their best since the (((revolution))) to institutionalize it. But if you look up the history of the french, it's pure manliness as you've never seen in any country.
Jews took over just like they did germany.

Also I can't blame little frenchies looking up for a role model to pick up hitler, it's the only badass in history that is talked about in history books; our own history has been almost completely erased by (((them))) in schools.

>But the Berkley riots support my narrative, so there's no way they were a false flag
The left is violent and have been recently. BAMN, Antifags and black block do these things while being supportive by these marxist professors.

>when you tell everyone to take off their tin foil hats even though there's hard evidence for what they say but you won't accept it because it destroys your worldview and then you put on your tin foil hat when it's convenient for you to salvage what's left of your crumbling narrative

jesus crist, gab is 10x dumber then twitter or Sup Forums

no info of any kind. no name nothing.
you could just make shit up on gab

Quebec was a false flag, the rest were legit. Get raked leaf.

What the fuck, is that real?

>9/11
>not false flag

That guy's actually kind of doughy.

Dressed in black you say?

Is that the faggot that got shot in the gut at the UW fiasco?

ian miller professional ?

where did you get your pic?

Pizzas and pentagrams. I need to make my tinfoil hat from thicker tinfoil.

No, this guy bragged about assaulting someone at Berkeley on Twitter.

Yup, same guy. I actually have a lot of friends in common with him via Facebook. In fact, we both had albums released through Giliad Media. Anyway, I've been trying to track his movements so the FBI can get in touch with him, but he went dark after arriving in Brooklyn. He might even be back in Berkeley.

But if you just Google "ian miller berkeley" you get all the info you need. The moderate right has been hounding this fuck ever since that night, and they got everything on him. Home address, pics of his house, you name it.

You guys will never understand how this works.

Antifa, Black Bloc, and BLM are going down. RICO and terrorism changes, then Soros. I can't believe the FBI is publicly working this fast.

Wait for something big after the first 100 days.

Yup. We are winning on all fronts.

enjoy it while it lasts

it's a mother there with her child that has certain visible characteristics for bring your father day

nevermind how the flunkee oinker's kid is a brony

That's him, that's the event. Pave Darker was the guy who pretty much blew the whole thing open. Vanilla conservative Twitter retweeted everything into meme status.

At least 8 more epic years, namefag.

maybe

This is literally the left's #GamerGate campaign & a taste of their own medicine.

>Leftists trying to incite violence at Trump rallies? Preposterous! You've been reading too much conspiracy theories!
>video literally has campaign staff ordering kids to find mentally disabled people to bird dog at campaign rallies

>AntiFa shit happens.
>FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG!
cuck off leaf or i'll cum on your maple.

It isn't a stretch to think some far-right guys were in on some of the fun. Nazis and commies can both enjoy destroying a Milo event.

top kek

back to plundering the 3rd world?
yeah make america great again.

how come those peaceful protestors stood in solidarity with the violent wing of their demonstration?

>Looks like our reputation is on the line, better blame those right wing nazis