Suicide

Anyone else feel like not living anymore? I don't see a future for myself or for the West in general. Society tells me I shouldn't have any problems as a straight white guy. After work I isolate myself and get intoxicated. I gave up on women a while ago. There's nothing I can do politically to save the mess this country is in without being labeled a Nazi. What do you think Sup Forums? Have you found meaning the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suicides go to hell.

no respawns asshole.

finish the game

ive felt that way for a long time

just recently my long term goals (like having a family, well paying job) stopped being fulfilling, and ive had no choice to live life day by day, which i found no happiness in either.

only thing that keeps me alive is my mother isn't dead yet

You sound exactly like me except I'm not suicidal, maybe you should just stop being a pussy

Prove it

There's plenty of meaning out there user.

You've been spending too much time on Sup Forums, I mean it. Leave the Internet for 3 weeks or so and go out and do things.

I know how you feel and the real reason you're so upset is probably personal problems not political reasons. What's going on right now in white countries sucks but trust me, if you get out there and live life you won't feel so bad.

Never give up.

Even paco thinks you're gay

I was expecting a Swedish flag, surely America isn't that bad?

We will all keep fighting when your gone user.

No.

Go back to your contaiment board faggot.

Do you have a mother?

The flame burns for millennia

cock dick

>my mother isn't dead yet

found the source of the problem
i know it sounds heartless but i have the same shit going on in my life, hows your father?

Take good quality probiotics.

not all hope is lost

stick around to see everything go to shit

Make a thread If you do so we can pay respects.

I feel the same way but my coping mechanisms aren't working very well anymore.

Never give up. Never surrender. You are not alone dear user.

Fucking Abdul can't even speak the language.

Nope, I'm black mate. Suicide is a white boy thing...no offense.

Buy a motorcycle, make some white friends to ride your motorcycle with.

60% white. However bad you think Europe is becoming we became decades ago.

Nice try FBI. I won't be shooting myself in the back of the head 3 times from four feet away from three separate angles any time soon.

Why do you believe that is?

thin the herd you pussy

Agree, stay offline for a few weeks and live life.

Nah, this method hurts less: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

This again...

Why do white men want to kill themselves so much? They're literally blessed with the greatest gift to human kind: White genes and physical traits

I can see killing yourself if your born a nigger, a women, a mudslimes, a spic or a small dicked gook? But why a white man?

Tell me, i'm baffled. I wouldn't mind being a white women instead a asian women.

What could possibly be bad about being white aside from you being a sensitive cunt to jewish propaganda and a lazy NEET that puts no effort to succeed?

You literally participate in a taiwanese coloring book forum that tells non whites they should be purged, kicked out from the greatest country in the world or killed every fucking day

what is it that you are having so hard?