WMAF

Asian women are literally superior to white women in every way

Let see
>western white woman who has guaranteed taken 5+ black cocks in her lifetime before she met you
>or pure Asian qt who will cook for you and raise your hapa babies properly

Wow what a tough choice

>inb4 elliot rodger
Not an argument, he was half Jew and if you think that counts as white you're a JIDF shill and need to fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlPsu-QXd1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's only natural for the cream of the crop to rise above the rest and pair off. We were made for each other.

Every white guy I see with an asian wife/gf is pussy whipped.
Betas gonna beta

2bh white women usually have fatter tits so I do miss that, that said I generally prefer Asian woman because almond eyes a cute.

>japanese people going extinct
>whites going extinct
>"oh lets mix them together to further reduce the numbers"

J U D E N

>pure Asian qt
>pure

>t. zhang

So nice and submissive too.

Asian women are the biggest SJWs , Miscegenators should be hanged

I know this is hard for you to understand mohammed, but most girls in Japan haven't been raped by refugees at age 7 because they don't allow any in.

>westernized asian women =/= asian women

you nor i are in japan tho

were you thinking of ordering one over the interwebz?

There's a huge region with literally billions of asian women in all kinds of flavours, what are you chatting?

keep back pedaling your yellow fever shit wont work here scholomo kikestien

WM/AF is bad, similar to how BM/WF is bad because it subsidizes weak white males and rewards selfish asian females resulting in shit tier families

AM/WF requires the asian male to be strong and the white females to be resistant to media manipulation/superficial selfishness leading to strong families

Not racemixing > AM/WF > Racemixing >>>>> WM/AF = BM/WF

>T.Wong

White women would be the best if they weren't so fucked in the head and brainwashed by The Jew™

T.Chang

>what is human trafficking?

Japanese arent going extinct because their borders are closed you stupid jew

>having to go to thailand to find a wife

even more pathetic desu

>go from least race mixing women to the biggest race mixing whores on the planet
>be racist white male with white worshipping asian wife
>have asian son
>he grows up fucked up because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=OlPsu-QXd1A

fuck off r/asianmasculinity

The problem is white male-non white female pairs always are not as great as non-white male -white female offspring.

No one would be able to compete with white women if it wasn't for The Jew™

>not arguments at all
Im part jewish and your tricks will not work on me you degenerate, elliot rogers breeding kikes

What are the most "racist" nationalistic white men so obsessed with a Asian women? as if they were some sort of grandiose prize.

Even that faggot richard spencer had asian partners , can anyone not see the blatant contradictions?

>waahh! An anime and Japanese culture website has yellow fever, how is that possible!??
>posts video of r/eddit

When did linking to and posting reddit become acceptable? Oh yeah, when the majority of this board came over from r/thedonald. Fuck off

>White men would be perfect if they werent just high ranking jew slaves
>blacks would be perfect if they werent just oppressed niggers
So if they weren't white women at all?

there was no argument to begin with, only you parroting what you've read on here

>Im part jewish
>Part Jewish
>Jewish

Everytime.

I don't share Sup Forums views but I think white men mixing with women is fine, we are actually spreading whiteness. The same way people accuse black men of spreading their blackness to white women. As long as you have some pure white kids too, the other mixed kids can be your bastards. Like in Game of Thrones, Jon Snow is a bastard because his mother was a Jew™ so he inherited nothing.