Why do poor countries tend to be xenophobic, islamophobic and homophobic?

Because the jews don't take an interest in countries with no money

kys deerfucker.

Fpbp

It's easy to be nice when you have a lot, but the poorer we get the harder it will become to stay nice. Now everything is peaches and cream but as soon as shit goes down people will flock to their own and the friendship will end. That said multiculturalism only works if there is a common identity like americanism, which doesn't work either most of the times, or if nobody is hungry.

>islamophobic
Not real, as Islam is not real.

because rich white people live in bubbles of all whites and like to virtue signal

Because risk is innately higher when you are poor. Think of it this way. If I make $100,000 per year and lose a $1,000 bet, I'm only losing 1% of my income. But, If I only make $25,000 per year and lose a $1,000 bet, I'm only losing 4% of my income. Foreigners, Muslims, and Gays all pose a form of risk. All may impose extra costs on your societies. If your society is poor, then it is less able to tolerate those costs.

see

Good times, weak men, bad times, strong men

If you are poor and life is shit, you will be more defensive of the little you have

Uh? Sub-saharan Africa isn't islamophobic, though.

why not?

FPBP

I LOVE YOU DEERPOSTER

Kek i make 8k € per year after dragging my ass through hard as fuck unni for 5 years.Most people make way less here,if what happens in sweden or germany right now would've happened here,we would've eaten the muslims alive and not even a UN intervention would've saved them.

Poor:
>Korea
>Japan
>Singapore
>30-75% of the population of every european/white nation

Because when you're poor you're forced to face the realities of life. When you're rich, you have enough of a safety barrier to keep yourself from anything really shitty happening to you. It's easier to keep yourself distracted from anything bad when you have that space.

lilly

I guess that is the most logical answer.

This is true too.

How do we fix this tho?

I do not want islamophobia and homophobia to exist on the European continent.

try to guess where those minorities go to live?

>pro tip; it's not Zuckulburg's private island

the super rich are insulated from that reality

Why would you want welfare dependent sand niggers when your country is poor?

>I do not want islamophobia and homophobia to exist on the European continent.
Me neither. Remove muslims and faggots and you won't have to worry about these things.

because they also tend to be african and they hate pretty much everybody

quite a lot of poor countries are islamic tho

"Islamophobia" was invented by the muslim brotherhood for the purpose of subverting the social justice movement for their own ends. Expect gas chambers soon you disgusting subhuman kike.

All Jews must die.

If you're wealthy you can live in gated communities. You can vote for policies that allow immigrants in while never facing the consequences.

>I do not want islamophobia and homophobia to exist on the European continent.

Then expel all Muslims and Gays. Muslims are dangerous and provoke fear because their belief system advocates violence. Gays are dangerous and provoke fear because their behaviour spreads disease. Other people regard these groups with suspicion for good reason. You always have "islamophobia and homophobia" if you tolerate the presence of Muslims and Gays.

Why do rich countries tend to be cucked and their population is being replaced by hords of subhumans from africa?

Poor = poorly educated = insular = fretful = animalistic

They live rough lives and that makes them rough towards other people.

They are like spoiled children.

Hey Hans we currently have millions of taco niggers shitting up our country and none of them are what you would call "Americanizing" at least not in my neck o the woods lad, they are just still dumb beaners only now they have uncle sam's welfare providing for them and their dozen shit bag children. America used to be a melting pot, it's true, but the muslims, somalis, mexicans, central americans, none of these people are melting. Will need fire for that.

Why do Germans unironically vote for Merkel?

Because poor countries tend to be nonwhite, and whites are the only ones with the level of compassion necessary to invite subhumans into their country

Multiculturalism is a code word for white genocide.

Do you rape deers?

They are most likely poor because those people came in and ruined their country

Nice post, it's also the first one so congrats on being prompt