Do you think you could take this man in a fight, Sup Forums?

Do you think you could take this man in a fight, Sup Forums?

He looks pretty menacing desu

This guy literally fucks trannies.

SKINHEAD SESS IS A ONE MAN HOLOCAUST

Is that Adam Sessler??

I dunno, perhaps ? I've been practicing boxing for 5 years now and Savate (which is a cool pompous form of kickboxing) for 6.
I'm 181/5'11 and 90kg/200lbs as well.
It really depends how strong he is, but I'd say that I'd be confident in my ability to hold my ground.

FIGHT ANTI-WHITE RACISM

PUNCH ADAM SESSLER

Sessler finally got off the crack I see.

Yes it is my man

And he's coming to punch Nazis in the fuckin' jaw. GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

> (OP)
I'd think youd win bro. I'm a 195 lb 4 year boxer at 6'1. I think Id have a mediocre chance against this guy. So I would hope you would dominate him

>MMA training
>Against a gun

Dudes a little wimp.

good for him. i dont agree with his ideals, but its always good to see someone get off the rock

God made man but Sam Colt made them equal

He is dead.

He looks pretty old and not in great shape. I could probably out cardio him then tap him when he is tired.

And the tryhard mad dog face makes me think he is compensating for being a faggot.

>Adam "coke mountain" Sessler

BROOOO I haven't seen this guy since he hosted XPlay in 2004. It took a second to recognize him. That's Adam Sessler.

Did he smoke a bunch of meth or something?? Natural aging I guess. Anyway no he would probably kick my ass, I suck.

Yeah. It was a few years I ago think, but he was doing interviews for some game conference and was a jittering mess. He just looked strung-out.

This is the Adam Sessler I remember, circa 2005

I am 180 cm and 87 kg and have trained submission wrestling and boxing for 11 years. I have some amateur mma fights too. I think I would beat him.

Wait...that's actually Adam Sessler?

What went wrong? He used to be based as fuck during his "Sesslers Soapbox" days.

At least he's not this guy. Remember his protege? Kevin Pereira?