youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
dailysignal.com/2016/01/12/did-your-senators-vote-to-audit-the-fed/
youtube.com/watch?v=g2sHBiP33fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chief running mouth

Fauxcahontas of Massachusetts

democrat MA senator who interrupted grown men trying to have a conversation with her whiney liberal racism horse shit and got rightfully BTFO

she's a goofus

she's not as smart as she thinks she is

Historically, what has she been like?

[Autistic screeching]

She wants so badly to be some kind of champion among SJW's but she has the charisma of a soggy diaper. You know it's bad when the senate votes for her to shut the fuck up.

Pocahontas

>Can someone redpill me on this lady?

Warren knows what the banks are up to and wants to re-regulate them. I'm 100% in favor of heavily regulating the banks. I support her 100%.

Bankers shit in their pants when they hear her name. I like that.

Female Bernie Sanders, but way more annoying.

Pocahontas

Alright, I get the picture. Thanks, m8.

Got elected on an anti wall street campaign and has done jack shit since, currently has one of the lower approval ratings among senators in the country, and she's going with the double-down strategy that the rest of the democrats seem to using, which means she'll probably be hoisted out on her ass in 2018. Thank god.

Typical wealthy, feminist, big government limousine liberal woman from Massachusetts who thinks you are too stupid to make your own decisions so the government should micromanage your life.

Also, people on the right call her Pocahontas/Fauxcahontas because she tries to exploit her 1/8 Injun heritage.

Apart from being rather annoying with SJW tendencies, she's a reasonable person that wants to give the banks the sausage.

Accepted an affirmative action Professorship pretending to be a Native American Indian.

Female version of Jeb

>1/8th injun
Unconfirmed. She checked the native box while attending college because her grandmother once told her there was native in their family somewhere.

when did this happen?

I especially like the story she loves to tell about how her mother had to get a job at Woolworth's so she could pay the mortgage and bills and buy groceries otherwise they would've been homeless.

Pls clap

Likely takes money from mexican cartels for promoting open borders; knows many of her political colleagues are pedos, does nothing. Going to be implicated in as much this year.

She did it to get an edge, knowing less qualified minorities would have preference over her.

if she runs in 2020, barring the US entering some kind of Golden Age economically under Trump, she'll be the next president. The left is unified now, they weren't under Hillary, the left will back Warren a lot easier, doesn't have Skeletons in her closet and isn't a Wall Street bought shill.

FpBp

This one ain't bad either.. man that was a great video.. they tell he it's against the rules to say X and she's like "you mean I can't say X?!! X?!!?! I seriously can't say X?"

Like wtf you got several chances to stop being a dumb bitch

I'm aware. Isn't she like 6'2" or some shit?

I don't see a path for her to win the Presidency

>Hero of le Anonymoose OccupyDemocrats army circa 2008-2010

>Biggest retard in politics

>The moderate centrist core of the Democratic Party (Clinton supporters) hates her

>She will implode the party entirely if pushed to the top

Hopefully this can be memed to happen so she can kill the party in 2020.

Really don't know, I get my information for Sup Forums

see there are skeletons there

she's generating a lot of buzz now. Her name is all over the place in the news. That gets her support.

what the fuck, was she a hottie? moar pics of young squall Pocahontas

[citations needed]

>Her name is all over the place in the news.
Where?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Her distrust of banks is reasonable, but making out corporations as an enemy is retarded. They are amoral. There is no benevolence or malevolence to speak of. They need to be held to standards and kept under control but it's because they will seek profit in any way that is legal and not because they are Le ebil executives who want to make children cry

>The left is unified now, they weren't under Hillary, the left will back Warren a lot easier, doesn't have Skeletons in her closet and isn't a Wall Street bought shill.

>claims to be anti bank
>votes AGAINST a federal reserve audit bill

What did Warner mean by this?

dailysignal.com/2016/01/12/did-your-senators-vote-to-audit-the-fed/

1. She is not black, it would be very difficult for her to get out of the primary.

More likely a VP pick

don't keep that kind of shit on my HD user, and to be fair, it's not vetted yet, but shall be this year.

>the left is unified

yebbehdya guacfield

Aside from lying about being a minority to get special privileges, she's an overall psychotic cunt and she's only a senator because she has a vagina and the people of Massachusetts are fucking retarded.

She is your typical leftist scum. Best described, Hillary Clinton 2.0

Meh. Married at 19 I guess.

Crazy left wing bitch who pretends to be Nativa American

Don't care. Fuck affirmative action right the fuck up it's ugly fucking pooper!

do I need to post CNN Nigger?

YOU might get all your news from Breitbart and Infowars, but normies don't.

>those crazy eyes

NOPE

Never stick your dick in crazy

I'm normie as hell and haven't seen her on the news any more than normal, which wasn't much to begin with.

she is a traitor to her people, first and foremost. secondly, "a goofus."

>The left is unified now,

lol the moderate wing of the Dems hates her with a passion because of her attention whoring all the time. She'll split the left right down the middle and push the centrists and leftie boomers over to Trump no problem.

She's only popular with the 20-somethings Occupy tards.

Best summary of her I've heard anywhere.

Crazy old white commie culturally appropriates native American culture to get ahead

Someone did. Divorced after 10yrs.

Washed up senator with limited popularity trying to ride the wave of Bernouts and Hillshills by forced memeing attacks on Trump and the administration.

A TRUE DEMOCRAT HERO

No focking way she is ever president and, for that matter, no postmenopausal woman will ever be president. Only a menstruating woman between the ages of 35 and late-40's could ever be in the White House. Their cycles can be regulated by both drugs and other women in the cabinet, which would allow for both the government and financial markets to plan accordingly during their lunacy periods. Postmenopausal women, on the other hand, can not have their insanity forecasted; regardless of the drug therapy forced upon them, they tend to act in an irrational and churlish manner. When you add in vaginal dryness and a general surly disposition (due to a lack of attractiveness as they age), it's just downright dangerous to have someone like Elizabeth Warren with access to the nuclear codes.

why was she silenced?

>CNN

lmao no one regards this annoying cunt as a hero

CNN and Fox really did swap credibility roles

Oh boy.

Ran on anti bank stunts and anti Hillary rhetoric only to turn around and support her hysterically.

Her only style of debate is tumblr style shitposting ranting

She wouldnt shut the fuck so the senate put her in timeout

Explain this.

what is there to explain?

Why are you people so weird? Sincere question. Like, both the Left and Right here are a bunch of weirdos with weird speech patterns, terminology, and bizarre ideas that a rambling homeless person might come up with.

Are you all mentally ill or is there another explanation. Because you're from foreign countries and so it turns into the tower of Babel?

STOP BEING SO FUCKING WEIRD (please)

kek

oh, meant to make this comment its own thread. Disregard, going to repost

She enjoys grandstanding

first day on Sup Forums newfriend?

>ewwieee why is everyone so weiiirrd
Are you fucking 12?

The internet, especially Sup Forums has come up with its own dialect, memes and idioms. If someone had something terrible happen to them and you said JUST in public normies would look at you like a retard.

Here, we get the joke. You're just not used to our humor yet.

Just watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2sHBiP33fs

newfag confirmed. Where are you from faggot? Gaiaonline?

Ted Cruz called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor, but no one so it coming, so he got away with it. She told anyone who would listen what she was going to do and gave the other side time to prepare.

No, I've been browsing pol and Sup Forums for years. I just want to know what is wrong with everyone.

>needs redpill for obvious stuff

Goddammit

>Can someone redpill me on this lady?

>Historically, what has she been like?

all talk no action, she's in tight alliance with all the people that both democrat and republican voters want to see arrested and jailed, she';s in tight league with the pedophiles even if they don't have any solid evidence on her

Traitor who will get the bullet.

kek

Would smash 50 years ago.

>for years
I believe you

she wasnt 'silenced' she's still running her mouth, they just told her to take her charlatan show elsewhere and let us do some fuckin work for a change

lol what? Is that how you think culture works? Trump won after nearly a decade of hyper liberal propaganda.Which in reality started in the 90's. It actually took several decades to get the point of an entire generation of people to get unified behind the right and win. You think because she Squanto it up a bit during a meeting the entire left is just going to go "yeah, we are all behind her!". Jesus how delusional have you fucks become.

It would be kind of weird if you were insinuating she is pedo.

Like how is that even something to be proud of? "Well I've been on Sup Forums since 2006!"
So you want a medal, a cookie? What are you thinking. It's just a message board you retard.

Yeah there are weirdos on this board that treat being here the longest like some sort of dick measuring contest. Best to ignore them.

so i pasted it on facebook. hahahahahahahahahahaaahhaaha

>The left is unified now

Doubling Down on Stupid won't win over the general populace.

i thought that was jeb in the thumbnail

>buys foreclosed homes after housing market crashed in 1990s
>renovates said property
>sells properties for maximum profit and makes six figures
>rails against other who did the same exact thing

stupid education tax parasite who amrried harvard jew after lying to get into a shitty school saying she is a minority that she isnt
known as phohontas
biggest joke in sentate outside fo frankenfraud and maxine watters

Here's your quick rundown
>Most likely faked her Native American ancestry
>Evidenced by her complete avoidance of putting forward legislation to help Natives
>Additionally, she abused it to get into Harvard
>Finally, actual Native Americans hate her ass.

Tl;DR: She's a hack

Jesus.

it is literally Jeb as a liberal drag queen