OPERATION SPEARHEAD

It is time to begin truly pushing back against the social justice and anti-white movement. We have won elections across this land but the agenda is still being pushed forward. We need to start organizing petitions, writing letters, making phone calls, and filing complaints to our elected officials and government agencies for racial discrimination against whites. Companies are rabidly racist towards whites, for example: Buzzfeed saying whites shouldn't apply, Mtv/Netflix "Dear White People," and Starbucks stating that they will hire illegal migrants specifically instead of whites. These are against anti-discrimination laws such as Title VII and Brandenburg v. Ohio (which the rabid racism towards whites has inciting multiple violent riots and minorities calling for the deaths of whites let alone the countless whites assaulted). We must start to push back now and demand our representatives take action. This is now a general thread of ideas on how to go about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
imgur.com/a/0XX9r
youtube.com/watch?v=lL_q-rVZqR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say the first order of business is to start compiling examples of anti-white racism on Twitter, Facebook, promoted by businesses so we have evidence to begin sending to various representatives and government organizations

B-bump.

shut the fuck up whitey

Whatcha gonna do, mayonese colored people? Nothing, that's what. You're a bunch of spineless people who let others mock you and push anti-white media. Too bad that you're just a bunch of small dicked babies.

Fuck off fags this isn't the time or place to shit post

Well when a business pulls this shit then its simple.

You speak with your fucking wallet.

lol this whitey mad. Suck my dick, woman. You don't have spine enough to defend your own race

More and more businesses are doing this racism, it's being pushed as acceptable and they need to be punished by the law for it

>Control the government

>Still claim to be persecuted

White males were a mistake.

Neither have niggers since the dawn of time since they still live in shit across the world.

Really enough shit posting though.

FPBP

Lots of talk about red pills but this is scary to see.

Be careful not to let our own rage blind us from media that secretly helps us. Dear White People is actually semi-based, as it is a polemic against white SJWs.

As an oldfag, we fucked up by railing against the Million Man March, which was actually a black conservative movement.

Now is not the time to be expecting a 99% white phenotype ethnostate. Anything that encourages the blacks to live crime free and take care of their families and not act like niggers is a good thing. Esspecially when the movement takes a swipe at Libshits.

Why is this thread dying already?

Reporting in. Already posted the link to a few other right wing sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM

I'm not going to do shit. Everything is going right. Let these crybabies piss off more and more people to my side.

This

Whites are too cucked to do anything but accept whatever blacks tell them to.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. Anything that takes the niggers and spics that leach off society and contribute exactly fuck-all and turns them into productive citizens is A-OK in my book.

A bunch of Tweets by literal nobodies.

There are just as many by neo-Nazis.

You're picture does absolutely nothing other than push a narrative by cherry picking. This is the opposite of what OP wants.

We need to learn how to "flank from the left", i.e when challenging anti white narratives use the term 'discrimination' instead of racism. We need to become the jews to advance our cause. Civic nationalism is our torah and white nationalism is our talmud.

Just Invest in Amazon

This is the only solution. Send in the boys.

>youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

>t. Somali migrant who pretends the have the BBC

imgur.com/a/0XX9r

bump

just had to break up with my gf after 10 months realy sweet girl around month 4 started to become super overly jealous causing me of looks at every girl stalk my fb wanting me delete everyone txt all the time unbearable

This has to be fake

+1 subscribe nice blog

youre going about this all wrong. We need to pretend that we are pushing this same anti white crap but make it more extreme. People are not turned politically by concise arguments, they are turned by means of rejection. Thats how I was redpilled, I recoiled against this crap into the arms of white consciousness. Thats what we need to do. We need to push this kind of stuff and make it even more spicier while jamming it in the faces of normies. Thats how you get people to wake up. Thats how you fight the Meme War, by bombing your own people with their crazy propaganda. Praise Kek

It is

Nah, the fat fuck actually tweeted it a few weeks ago.

The movie isn't that bad. The "Dear White People" show in the movie is done by a half white half black girl who gets called out for trying too hard to be black.

BUMPIN

>That author

Am I the only one that finds military fascism extreamley comfy?

YEAH MAKIN MODSOULS

Had to go get some work done and the thread wasn't picking up when I left so I thought it would die, it's good seeing some real contributors in the thread with examples. I've never assembled a general thread before if anyone else has or can organize operations better I welcome them to take over. These are good examples of what types of things to compile, I say we go after Huffington post and Buzzfeed articles inciting violence towards whites and trump supporters. We could have a strong case if we can archive them and provide screenshots. We should also start a petition on we the people for the government to penalize publications implicating violence towards trump supporters. The next step is we should start compiling information on university anti white agenda and classes and say it's racism being preached and that our tax dollars should not go to it.

#Throwpoopatracists

We get this trending to get anti-whites to throw shit at right-wingers to make them look like literal monkeys, turning public opinion in our favor.

We should start pushing the left to become more extreme and divides within them. We should start pitting animal rights, vegans and environmental groups vs black lives matter and fabricate some screenshots of some black asking Peta why they don't stand up for blacks and if a dog is worth more than a black then Peta replying with yes since puppy mills and factory farms are literal Holocausts worse than the one in ww2. Pissing off Jews too.

Start a meme war backed up with facts highlighting the extreme level of privilege possessed by white women, and specifically WHITE women. Use memes to really beat it into the public consciousness how much more privileged white women are than other women.

This will immediately get them all fighting amongst themselves, and we can sit back and laugh while refusing to protect them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lL_q-rVZqR0

Wtf is this joke?
Is he an attention nigger?

I wonder what a "dear black people" sitcom would look like.

There was a thread about
>pic related
last night. These posters are being hung around MTU. A brave user is going combat the madness with posters of his own so there's a possibility these may make it into the news in the near future.

>Am I the only one that finds military fascism extreamley comfy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

can we meme on david brock so hard that pictures of dicks in his mouth come up first on google? pls?

We should use the college riots as an opportunity to use Title IX to shut down all the Critical Theory/Cultural Marxist/Gender-Race Theory subjects being taught in Universities on the basis that they are creating a hostile environment to whites/men and use the violence the complicity of the University administrators as evidence of that hostile environment.

Title IX: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

Who took the effort to compile this?

There are multiple great ideas in this thread and there have been several 'generals' over the last week+ discussing the next part of the meme war. I don't want to shoot our load all at once but given the behavior of the left lately we should be attacking on multiple fronts.
1. Stir the pot to keep the insanity high driving the normies further right.
2. Divide and conquer. There is a big "war" going on between niggers and taco niggers on twitter over George Lopez right now. Attacking white women is great too for this.
3. There has to be some sort of effort to redpill normies about race. I think the easiest way to do this is to subversively get whites to acknowledge that they would prefer to live around their own race.

I made
>pic related
A few days ago and have been trying to get some feedback on how to improve it. The idea is to get white to admit that if the chips are down and they had to move into a ghetto they would choose to live with whites. I intentionally picked the most normie looking people I could to minimize the cries of racism.

Push the hashtag #cancelnetflix

am I banned?

i kekked.

What is that picture from?

we should spread this.

cropped badly hold on

The movie is pan's labyrinth. The shitty thing is its actually a good flick and GT is a talented director. He can eat my dick now tho.

Why?
Whites have all the money don't they?
Hit the Jew in his most sensitive spot, his wallet.

>animals are more important than blacks
O
I
AM
LAFFIN

Thank you for answering! Appreciated.

No problem.

Bumping