Based Swedish Police Officer

Swedish police officers tell us who commits crimes in Sweden

Pic related is a google translate of his facebook post that has gotten thousands of likes.

>A facebook suppport group for him currently has 100k + members, more than the prime minister

>People have sent him loads of flowers

>Other police officers have come out to support him

Trending on swedish twitter:
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="Peter Springare"&src=tren

Media and all these... cultural people, are in full damage control mode

This is it boys, If you're tired of Sweden yes-memes you'll support this guy.

I'll post more pics and stuff down below

Other urls found in this thread:

avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/
frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's a better translation, just saw it

Is this the last time we can say SWEDEN
NONONONONONONO
ONONONONONONON
NONONONONONONO
ONONONONONONON
NONONONONONONO?

The media's potrayal of the support group

first headline:
Racist support for police after facebook post
later changed to:
Support for police after facebook post

Ok but what will come of this?

flowers sent to the police station I think

Lot's of normal people will gain awarness of who commits rape and assaults in Sweden

Media will have a much harder time covering up all this shit

More people will vote SD

How did the recommends get lower AFTER they changed the title? Maybe the counter resets because it counts as a new article or something.

Swedish liberal living in Brooklyn thinks that men in general are the problem, not immigrants from countries with a shitty view on women

no interest in this thread?

I am, and I wish you luck

People are so used to sweden failing that they stopped caring, but this is a great sign.

I am, and like what , this is a good sign

>tfw want sweden to be great again so bad
>pls sweden pls

He says he is soon to retire, will the Swedes not boil and mash him out the police now? Seems all the higher ups have fobidden them to talk about this stuff.

>no interest in this thread?
i can't read bjork

Apparently a few higher up officers have backed him up on it. It's become too big to fire them, and police are highly respected in sweden cause swedes respect all authority.

guys, is this it? are we finally on?

reposting someone else's comment

>I am Swedish (but of Finnish descent) yes. I don't really have much hope but the situation isn't a tenth as bad as Sup Forums make it seem like and there is certainly a resistance that's growing by the day. Either way it's our country and we have to fight for it, even if it's hopeless.

>But this is fucking massive. Most people can probably not comprehend what effect this will have. Swedes, just like Germans, have a trust in authority that is unimaginable for most people, in particular Americans. We do what we're told and what's expected of us, no matter what. Police here have a lot of authority and most people have tremendous respect for them (mostly because we have one of the least corrupt and nicest police in the world, they're almost all bro-tier) and there if this could cause an avalanche of policemen telling us what's going on, normies will believe in them. This guy got unbelievable support and a few others policemen has come out and agreed with him. It's getting so big that the (((higher ups))) can't fire them all.

Peter Springare love-bombed today, this is what we got delivered (?) to the police station at noon... flowers in large numbers.

Another comment, not mine

>Again, swedefag here. You have to realize that the majority of the police and military force is right wing conservatives. They can fire low tier police officers but this is a highly regarded and respected crime investigator with 47 years of experiece and in the first part of his message he says that he doesn't give a shit about what others think. People know that the people above him that could theoretically fire him have less experience, are less educated on the topic, and are not faced with it every day like this man is. Yet the people above him have threatened him ( they have subtly threatened with that on radio, chief of police said something like "as a professional he shouldn't say things like that, but as a civilian he there's freedom of speech") but they can't do anything beyond that. Even (((MSM))) have been forced to back on their narrative of a "racist support for old police" spin on it. Smart journalists that wants to save their ass now sees the conservative wind from brexit, trump, le pen and uses this as an excuse to start moving towards a right perspective without getting fired.
>There's A LOT of nuance to this

Sweden is 20% immigrant though and a disproportionate fraction of them are young.
It's game over. Don't try to come as refugees to Finland Swedecucks.

So Sweden loves their police.
>Police don't like rapefugees
>Therefore the Swedes will start to hate the refugees because the refugees hate their police?

ELI5 Swedebros

>Suspected perpetrators

This man is fucking based. You need more people like him to speak out to turn the tide.

Every day, and with more and more influential people, it has to be slammed in the Swede's head, whether they like it or not

The fact that he received flowers, the number of likes and that he wasn't disowned gives hope.

>An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

>Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

>A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

>Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

>A Poll By The Inizio Polling Institute Found That 46% Of Swedish Women Feel Unsafe When They Go Out Alone At Night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22368770.ab

>Local Police In Ostersund Issued A Warning That Women Are Not Safe Outdoors After Dark
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22404429.ab

>A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

>Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

>Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Harassed Them And Refused To Buy Tickets
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

That's what I think should happen. The police also respect the authority of those above them, so it's rare for any of them to speak up about it.

The fact that they felt forced to change the headline shows that things are moving in the right direction.

What's sad is that this isn't considered common sense and knowledge.

You need police officers and officials coming out stating the obvious, risking their career and public life so people start getting the message.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

>Those attacks were reported to police who, according to Nyheter Idag, were willing to talk to prominent daily Dagens Nyheter. Unfortunately for the victims, the paper deliberately covered up the story in an effort to avoid triggering an anti-migrant backlash - or at least that’s what Nyheter Idag alleges.

frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

Do you think it will start a chain reaction where the problem gets more and attention, more and more people speak up about it with less repercussion, leading to the great uncucking? How has the climate changed in Sweden in the last years?

Maybe there is hope for you, Sweden.

If shit like this was happening even 40 yeears ago there would be fucking pogroms

>Cutting host´s family daughter´s throat
Holy shit. If this happened to me I would be so mad I would go on solo crusade against all these fucking refugees.

Ever since the 70s-80s things had mellowed out, especially in Sweden with the state-controlled media hiding those things.

Now it gets harder and harder to conceal it and defend it with the internet democratizing information, and obviously the increase in migration makes the problem even worse making it harder ignore. It's been a slow burn for Sweden.

wonder what Katy Perry and the brainwashed libtards think of this

It's either:

>"So what?" and "They're only commiting more crime because of poverty and because racist Swedes somehow force them to"

or

"This just proves #BLM is right and the police is racist"

Good Night
and
Good Luck
Alt-Sweden

This was already the case 2 decades ago. But now with the refugee crisis things have gone off the deep end. The question can't be avoided anymore.

newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

express.co.uk/news/world/755997/Sweden-Malmo-military-intervention-no-go-zone-crime-surge

Fun fact: from 1870 through 1936, Sweden was the fastest growing economy in the world. But after 1975, when mass migration really started to kick in, Sweden’s economy noticeably slowed, falling from the 4th richest in the world to the 13th by the mid 1990s.

Now some reports anticipate it will become officially classified as a third-world country some time after 2030, and even the small growth they expected because of an influx of cheap labor was a lot lower than anticipated, and undermined by the large of amount of debt that came along with it.

Nah, the number of whites in Sweden is roughly the same it was in 1975 so the number of brains, qualified, research-workers is the same, Sweden still a very productive and efficient country.