Politics and dating

>thanks for taking me out tonight user
>I was worried that you might be one of those racist Trump supporter white dudes, but you're alright
What do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lie through my teeth

Lol this desu, I don't really give a fuck about the world since I realized how much no one has ever given a fuck about me.

I'd take her sweet ass to bed, fuck her like a prostitute, and go home to smoke a fat bowl.

Boy those kikes sure are a bother.

I've gotta go
>what happened, user?
I have to take a shitpost on Sup Forums

>I'm sorry, I can't do this. I thought you were the shadow of a white girl

kek

So uhh wanna get some chicken and waffles? And maybe watch a laker game

I AM one of those racist Trump supporter white dudes so this scenario (me taking her out) wouldn't happen in the first place.

if im just looking for pussy i would just lie.

for a serious relationship, i would drop her.

what if you'd fall in love?

This guy is punching above his weight.

>trump supporter
>doesn't even live in the US
fuck off you cuck.

>I'm not racist. I just hate Jews.

>I'm with her now.

"I don't normally go for the dark meat, but..."

gay?

When it comes to pussy I pretend to be apolitical

Jizz in my pants then run home and cry wondering why I'm still a virgin. After that I'd shitpost on Sup Forums about how I hate niggers.

>Trump??? EW NO
>He is such a turn off UGHHH
>I boner for Clintoner, baby

>I like and, and I dislike him...
Just chat moderate shit about him, then move on with the date. She won't care.

If she does, then explain what you like and dislike about him. Make sure to drop in a few reason why you dislike him. WilL take about 5 minutes of conversation while you move onto something else. But, never go full cuck and change your views for some slag. And try NOT to keep the conversation political. Think of something relatively close so you can go off track and change the subject to something similar, and so on.

She may bring it up later on when you next meet her, but depending if she likes you as a person (politics aside) or not, then redpilling her or showing more support for Trump won't matter to her.

>Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

It's just self-interest to support the guy with the more isolationist approach. The less you Americans spread out, the better.

If I was then I wouldn't be so appaled by the color of shit.

my sides

>Pull out my whitenizer 3000
>Fire a ray of aryan powers to the negro
>Suddenly, she's a 100% pure white girl
>Redpill her and make her my loving wife, keeping the traditional family model, and go live in the wonderous paradise of whitetopia

Yup

Lie, fuck her like a whore and then spend the rest of the relationship redpilling her.

I've never had any difficulty reprogramming the politics of women I'm fucking.

They're completely malleable in that regard.

Hide my political preferences at first but slowly leak them out during the course of the relationship because i'm not an autistic fucking sperglord and she's hot as fuck.

Nah, some of you niggers are alright. It's the Jews and Muslims you have to watch out for.

>Let me tell you about the joos

It wouldn't have got to this point. But whatever.

>Yeah, I'm with her
>Fuck her in her black asshole that very night
>Never call again
/thread

>It wouldn't have got to this point. But whatever.
>>Never call again
suuuure

>fuck her
>as she orgasm whisper into her ear
>I'm a racist trump supporter and you just got BLEACHED

"Actually, I'm one of them. Wanna come to my place and roleplay a slave and master in the Old South?"

Oh don't get the wrong idea, I don't hate blacks. I was normally the only white kid in my classes growing up and let me tell you right now, no lie, even as a nerd I had black girls clamoring over each other for my cock. They love whitebois more than they'll ever admit.

But I'm not getting with some dumb hillshill cunt, white black blue or purple.

>It wouldn't have got to this point
No one here would.

>No one here would

>hey love whitebois more than they'll ever admit.
lucky westerners
SEND THEM TO CROATIA PLEASE

Kek, you gotta realize the men come with the women, and the men commit half the violence in this whole fucking country.

But your head really does go light when Shaniqua runs her nails down your back in the hallway.

Balkan men are alpha enough to deal with them

heck, we are like "niggers" ourselves

You can't smoke cooking utensils wtf burger.

You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorilla dick daddy's hungry and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you

What are you on about he's taking a rather attractive chimp to prom. He's an average human

BOGGED

break up anyway or kys

Daaayum this VR set is real good. God bless Carmack.
Gotta find waifu mod though Can't believe they made the stock one a nigger.

Imagine all the sex you will have if you do whatever your wife says.

This shit right here.

You hear me you virgin faggots? You too can take a black girl like this home and fuck it raw, despite the media's silence I can fucking guarantee they want you more than can you imagine.

administer the d with precision and righteousness, eat the food in her fridge, leave, never call again

>the penis that saved Europe

Uh... No

>thanks for taking me out tonight

>implying women appreciate real dates over getting drunk and fucked

>start fucking half mexi chick before election
>classic (((informed))) bleeding heart liberal whore
>election passes
>she's so emotionally distraught she calls me at random times of day to come fuck her
>tell her hillary was far worse and I don't hate trump
>she gets sad/triggd
>still Ickes me anyway cause bwc

Dick triumphs politics

you've been dating white girls too much

Black angels are modest and they will always appreciate you no matter what

Nobody gives a shit race mixer

>tfw live in Melbourne
>am pretty good looking
>6'3
>bench 1rm 180kg
>139 IQ in my mensa test
>Been single for over a year
>Cant find any girls

W H Y
H
Y

pic fucking related I can imagine there is no better feeling than fucking some angry POC who "hate" white men

black women are literally the least modest race/gender combination. have you seen them argue about trivial bullshit?

You're an uber autist, most likely.

Ask her to say "fuck me Trump" when you're drilling her from behind

>Throwing away 10 of your child's IQ points just to get your dick wet with a coon

nu-Sup Forums is EPIC

Literally am not though
I'm a complete normie outside of Sup Forums

Get off the chan, put away your fucking didgeridoo m8 and go fuck hot chads you fucking ausi homo.

Nigger please, I use a love glove. No way I'd ever reproduce with such trash. She's good practice however.

go black my friend

if there werent for foreign girls I would probably still be a virgin

>tfw to intelligent to get gf

>child

I am currently dating a German girl, I am super right wing and I dont hide it. She is stupid liberal and I call her a retard all the time.

I say shit like "I wish Ethiopia would wipe out every Somalian and take over the country"

She just laughs, I suppose she thinks its an African cultural thing to be right wing.

European girls only treat their countrymen like shit because they have to keep them domesticated to keep all their entitlements going.

WAKE UP

Fuck off

This tbvqhwymf

"I'm one of this WHIITE dudes, huh? I thought you were cool, but you're just another one of those BLAAACK chicks who loves putting 'white' in front of things you dislike...go fuck yourself you brainwashed cunt."

>400lb bench
You're fat as fuck m8

> No way I'd ever reproduce with such trash

I'm sure a lot of your fellow coal burners felt the same way. All it took was one broken condom and now they're stuck with retarded, low IQ, violent, sickle cell babies.

*wrong*

>Brazil doesn't know how babies are made

No wonder your nation is such an overpopulated violent hellhole.

>where is your evidence you ever had a date?

Lol

Damn!

Why would you ever not use a condom?:

fuck of
we all know racemixing brings out the best characteristics from both father and mother
you poltards just dont want to admit it because you are pathetic virgins

>Honestly spoken. I give a rats ass about you dying right now in this second or living for all eternity. Peace Out

>who are you greentexting

>All that shit you listed

It's cause you're too socially retarded to push yourself on them.

When I'm drunk and actually have the state of mind to flirt with women I get so many black girls biting their lip wherever I go.

You have to do something, you have to say something. They're not going to just come to you.

Show her some quality WW2 footage. It works everytime I promise.

>youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

I ask about political preferences before date, so I don't waste money and time on leftist subhumans.

Oh okay, you don't have a 400lb bench.

>Condoms are 100%
>Implying your dumb huehue ass will actually use a condom every time.
>Implying it even matters because your Brazilian and your country is already a multiracial impoverished hellscape.

>Give fake name and don't let her know where you live

>Fuck her

>Make sure you take a shower first in the morning

>Write MAGA on the bathroom mirror

>Leave

I'm not interested in niggers
I want a wholesome white gril
I get plenty of non-whites and SJWs approaching me but this city has NO normal chicks

>go on a date with a girl
>not having condoms with you

Not really. Guy looks cool.

U wot m8
Do you even understand what a one rep max is

Women don't care about politics really

They care about politics because that is currently socially popular. Any girl would rather you stand up for youralef and tell her she is wrong rather than acquiesce to her bullshit like some kind of pussy

Beig a trump supporter and a libertarian has never led to me not getting pussy or having friends for that matter just quit being a beta fuck

Well there's your problem. Modern white women are trash.

Try picking one up at church.

Fuck her and shout "MAGA, HEIL PEPE" as you blow a load on her face.

But I'm a fedora

>Go on a date with a shitskin
>Condom breaks
>Oops dumb mongrel baby

>Go on date with a shitskin
>Get trashed
>Eh fuck condoms huehuehuehue
>Mongrel shitskin baby

This might surprise you but a lot of people on this planet are accidents.

>Aboriginal flag (you)

Church chicks are often totally sheltered. Setting up for one hell of a train wreck.

You find the non-religious white girl who's not a complete cunt or whore and we'll both paint her in glitter and stick a rod on that unicorn.

>Condom breaks
There's always morning after pill.

>Get trashed
Big mistake, don't do that.

I KNOW
REEEEEEE