Women are all over Martin Schulz

He is a true sex symbol and together with his natural charm and great policies, he will Make Europe Great Again. Yes, AGAIN. Just like in the 1970s.

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
imgur
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Martin "Germany only exists to further the State of Israel" Schulz

Tell me Kraut, what are the chances he wins?

nice ... looking ... white ... Germs ... girls

Yes, those German girls are a pleasure to look at, right?

Enjoy seeing your family raped and the EU crumble, it doesn't work and europe is getting wise to that.
>Sage'd

Is that a german waffle house they're posing in front of

Is he grabbing their pussies? No. Girls are grabbing his dick.

He is still less kike loving than Trump.

German exchange student in Scotland here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges Germany is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

Where about in Scotland are you m80?

Edinburgh.

@111718150
hi leddit

Those some nasty lookin German girls...

>male Merkel
>pro EU
>pro refugees and immigration
>pro further destruction of Europe

wow, what a great candidate

Schulz is a globalist shill.

I bet the father of the one on the right lives in Gary, Indiana.

Perfect place for commies and globalists like you. Gonna get out from this hell hole as soon as possible. I have a perfect commie detection mechanism so you'll notice me when our paths cross.

wtf i hate europeans now

50/50

Indeed they are. You go stick to your tattooed neonazi bitches who are falling apart.

>me in the background
>lurkin
>mirin

Jawohl
I wolle mit ihnen fickifickien
Es war wunderbach leztes Mal, wenn ich habe mit eine schöne Deutsche Mädchen fickigefickt

Rate my german /10

Nigger detected
Or possibly a dirty roachy turk

Martin " hover hand " schulz shill have no clue about the internet, they really think that posting on Sup Forums has any effect.

KEK

good enough for a new year's eve party in cologne/10

Last I checked Schulz negotiated the EU-Turket deal that closed the illegala flow from Turkey... at the height of the 2015 flow 200,000 came from Turkey per month... now it is around 10,000.

Hanz, are you fucking retarded?

Those are cheap street whores.

Schulz is a chatterbox who talks the whole fucking day lot of nonsense without any meaning. And he is a fucking communist. Du you want communism?

Id say 40/60. its all smoke and mirrors and a eggheaded Kike doesnt get SPD 5 Million Voters back

future doctor or engineer/10

have a free bump for your pathetic shilling

Its a fucking Copypasta Mate. Dont Fall for it

i can't tell if germans are serious anymore

>germany will either elect this ugly troll or merkel again
You know, I really don't care anymore. We'll be out of the EU soon enough either way. So will France and a few others. Then the EU will fall apart and Germany no longer has any relevance to the world.

Did you see that I remembered to put the "ge" in the past form of the verb? I know german well

REDDIT SHILL
SAGE HIM

Looks like Turbomerkel to me.

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left fascism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

In addition, the Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)

pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Normie friendly memes and Schulz getting BTFO, make sure to spread on Facebook, Twitter
imgur com/a/H23BZ

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom