Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are muslims

Fuck Muslims

kikes and sandniggers can keep killing each other

Because they're a bunch of terrorists. With that being said, I hate the other side just as much

They're sandniggers. Even Jews can be temporarily forgiven for killing them.

>implying Emus haven't had full claim to Australia since 1932

I did for years and accomplished nothing. It is, like all Muslim grievances, a fake controversy.

Israel is our greatest ally goy, don't be anti semetic

I had a hearty chuckle when I saw "emus"

This picture made me laugh because you posted it as a hypothetical thing to make a point, but it is reality over here.

We are fucked.
Emus are everywhere.
Don't even bother trying to save us. Send nukes.

Australia is rightful emu clay.

Shouldn't that be the other way around since Emus won the war?

leaving holy land to infidels ... fucking cucks

My bad I guess I'm either colorblind or dyslexic

Because I've never actually met a pro-Palestinian person with any real concept of what to do post Palestine.

Likewise, I've never met any actual Palestinian who lives in Palestine that actually wants Israel to leave.

>What?

Palestinians don't really want a two state solution at this point because the Palestinian state would be fucking garbage. Every Palestinian I've met wants either

>Israel to annex the West Bank so Palestinians can claim rights and services that are for Israeli citizens
Or
>Israel to be annexed by Palestine or its neighbors so that they get access to Israel services and become a member of an Arab state

t.HUJI grad

>jews
>not infidels
good goy

>Knows jack shit about Muslims
>Calls Pakis of any religion Muslims
>Has an opinion anyway

They are people of the mud variety.

they would all be ottoman slaves if we didnt get involved, so whats the difference

Jews and Muslims both need to go.

Fuck muslims

palestine is a fucking myth

>Palestine
>Pakistan
Nigga what

fell for the palestine meme

Where do I begin?

this was supposed to be a joke thread but let's discuss it anyway, you guys do know that the creation of israel enabled the creation and arming of ISIS, 9/11 and many other less-than-pleasant incidents like the lavon affair and USS liberty?

look for the pre-ww2 history of palestine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine#History

You know you're still blindly following a goatfucker pedo scumbag's "religion", right?

this is an ad hominem and i'm not a muslim, stop dodging

so is israel according to that map, dumbfuck

its not a joke tho, you dumb mudslimes believe in the palestine meme, people die for shit we made up a few decades ago

Spoils of war. That's what you get being on the side that gets destroyed in a week. Next time you may want to play like Switzerland to keep the little land you have left

because australians didn't take the home land away from emus, forcing conversion of emus, or beheading emus in the name of their guvner.

Not our fault that the once great power hungry group fell and is now getting screwed over by the people they screwed over. Who are now making a better civilization on that soil than they would have ever done.

Emus are claiming back what's rightfully theirs.

Muslim and land thieves from Egypt and Jordan. Nowhere in the Torah or quran palestine is mentioned, ever and the quran recognizes Israel as Jewish land

Get rekt!

#FreeEmuland

>implying i care about those oven dodgers

both are made up, let the strongest take the land and keep it, fuck palestine, fuck israel

No the US fucking with the middle east and the middle east being a fucking boiling pot of anger did that.

because palestine doesn't belong to muslims. It's belongs to the Kingdom of Jerusalem

By your goatfucker "logic", Alois Schicklgruber being cucked once led to the atomic bombings of Japan.

Who fucking gives a shit, only lefties and goat fuckers complain about Palestine.

The same logic they apply to Palestine and Israel can be applied to any other country that was successfully taken over. Should Americans give up all their land to the native Americans? Should Canadians give it up to Eskimos? How about Australia? Should we give all our fucking land to no good petrol sniffing abos.

Palestinians = the abbos

it's not quite so simple, but not more complex that you need to bother with further thought.

for instance, the jews and palestinians are the same people with different religons

8/10, try harder next time.

Israel gives medical support to ISIS and syrian rebels, explain that

and do you know what pic related is?

>tfw you finally know how israel feels with all these shit skins being forced on you

dare I say (our greatest ally)

We also caused the black plague.

They're not the same people, Israel is ethnically diverse with many slavs and Jews of European heritage.

why do you say that tho? they are shit at war and cause you nothing but grief?

Yeah and I heard Israel also killed every fucking dinosaur on this planet.

Fucking kikes!

so does saudi arabia
and the CIA trained isis and the syrian rebels

I don't see your point.
yes my enemies enemy is an ally I will supply weapons to.

>The same logic they apply to Palestine and Israel can be applied to any other country that was successfully taken over
not really, americans,aussies,arabs in north africa and maybe even colonizers actually built shit, the only thing israel did is bombard random places, build walls and shoot civvies

kek

>actually built shit
>build walls
Too much goat semen interfering with blood flow to your brain?

Israels built Stronk tanks that BTFO out of Palestinians and lebbos.

Losing the emu war made us dig our heels in and become stronger

Mudslimes or Kikes
I just can't choose can't we be against both?

all i'm saying is true, present an argument or gtfo

my point is that the creation of israel did nothing but helped fuck up the middle east

Israelis*

But the Jews did seize the land and behead the original inhabitants. It's all recorded in their treatment of the Philistines.

It's hilarious that Knesset members will cite scripture on this, saying that their ancestors took the land with religious justification, which is somehow still valid today, not to mention that validating scripture also validates its depictions of willful genocide perpetrated by the Jews.

"We killed an entire people to take this land, therefore it is ours in perpetuity!" says the Zionist.

Burden of proof, asshole.

>fighting over a fucking sandbox
lmaoing at you sandfolk

Building roads,schools,hospitals =/= building fucking walls and sentries

>kikes built a tool of war and killed people with it
is this supposed to be good?

i like how they piss off the muslim world but i also feel the need to wipe them out for the degenerate ways of jews in the west, tough call

We built more in 60 years than you camelfuckers have in 600.

Lavon affair and USS liberty were confirmed kike made

and check my upper pic, israeli government was confirmed to have a hand in 9/11

> creation of israel did nothing but helped fuck up the middle east
yeah and?
middle east was already fucked, israel is a drop of oil in an ocean of anger.

>is this supposed to be good?

Yes, especially when they live right next door to crazy sand nigs who want to kill all jews?

This is a dangerously dank meme

RIP Israel

>pic of some boxes and shit
WOW LAD THIS IS CERTAIN IRREFUTABLE PROOF

The only ones who want them dead are some crazy guerillas from gaza

Both egypt and lebanon had a peace treaty with them, just because you want them out of your land doesn't mean you want to genocide them

The only thing you built is watch towers and military bases

Because they are muslim scum that flooded into the country during the 6 days war thinking they could loot and colonize Israel after the jews were "driven into the sea"

>you built nothing
>The only thing you built is watch towers and military bases
Get your shit together Mahmud.

Prove it faggot.

I will never side with you faggots. Not that I like Israel but as long as they keep on mauling Palestinians I support them with regard to this subject matter.

HAMAS is the leading political party in Palestine......

I support neither. All sand dwellers (Arabs, kikes, nigs) will die

?What if it was your home instead?"

Kind of like how the Jews who never wanted to leave their "Holy Land" were sent out to Europe and other countries because of muzzie invaders right? Islam is to blame for everything that has happened to the world. Everything in European and world history is a direct correlation to Muslims driving Jews out of their homeland.

I don't blame Jews for any of this shit they have done or been through. You learn to survive, one way or another. good or bad. So every time you cucks blame the Jews for anything, just remember they never wanted to be near you, they never wanted to interact with you. They wanted to worship their version of God on a small strip of land in the middle of a shithole. And ISLAM drove them out and about.

reverse google that image you dimwit, i thought you kikes were supposed to be smart

you get my point kike so stop dodging

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

And? they're still a crazy apocalyptic guerrilla

Palestine isn't real

I support glassing the entire area from western sahara to india including all the 'stans, from caucasus to sudan including the arabian peninsula and little asia plus indonesia

by glassing I don't mean striking them with a drinking glass but thermonuclear hellfire

>And? they're still a crazy apocalyptic guerrilla

Which are very popular with the average Palestinians. They're a big part of why peace cannot happen.

We need somewhere to store the Jews before the Question is Finally answered.

They built all kinds of shit, for jews.

Yeah, I worked in Ramallah and can confirm this.

Gas the kikes lol and mudslimes after

How shit was it?

Waste of time talking about something that will never change while any of us is still alive.

It's like talking about the orbit of the moon, subject gets exhausted pretty quick.

The only people who still care are Arabs who whine about western perfidy and the Israeli generals+property developers making bank by suddenly creating "new" land to sell out of nowhere.

WTF I want white ethnostates now! Halt the emu menace!

This iteration has a slight possibility of change, however.
If Trump stops financing Isr*el, the middle east will gradually revert to being goat herders that don't go beyond their limist and don't bother anyone.

u can do the same with North- and Southamerica

I prefer advanced civilisations, fuck the natives

>inba "u get fucked by Ahmed right now"

Its possible to support neither side

I would say you make a very good argument for the importance of strict immigration laws and strong borders.

one day you will see us for what we really are

Honestly, I don't support Israel either.

I don't care about shitskins getting killed by kikes or kikes getting killed by shitskins

Do emus taste good? Why aren't you franchising emu burgers restaurants ?