Makes ya think eh Drumpflets!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wasted trips

Say it with me:

MADAME

nice bait dad

Makes me think you are a fucking limey retard.

dude how is that even possible, look at the numbers it doesnt even add up, trump is behind 3.2mil??? do the math for yourself

bisexual is when unhetero asks u to sex and u say yes maybe

Dude it's been three months. Move on with your life. Shit sucks from time to time but it gets better. Stop resisting, resisting only makes it more painful. Consent makes everything better. You are with friends. Share your experiences. We'd love to hear your stories.

PRESIDENT
When will drumphftards learn that this is a #Hilldog board?

Imagine being such a loser you lost to the guy who lost the popular vote. That's how big of a loser Clinton is. Totally incompetent on her part.

Considering the voting machines in 11 states were proven to be tampered with in favor in Hillary, which is under FBI investigation right now to find out all the guilty parties, I'd say those are still very impressive numbers.

Bet you voted remain as well

DRAMPFELSILTSKINS BTFO

SAY WITH ME MADAME

It just means the average trump voter has more value than the average hillary voter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

''I won the game if we change the rules!!''

Fuck off nerd virgin.

Ya it makes me think people who lump the results of 50 separate elections into one lump sum are faggot retards. Isn't it about time for your fifth daily prayer Mohammed?

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

wrong! fake news!

i bet more than 3 million of her votes were from illegals and dead people

>makes you think that California needs voter ID reform.

/thred

well your a shoe in to win this election hillary. I heard your polling well too.

POOP hahaha funny pOOpiE !!! ha HAA disalalalalallaa pooOOO000OOooooppyyyyyyy hAHhaHahA fuNY POOP pOop fUNy!!!! wEEÉĔĔƏ3Eeee!!! YaY 4 poopy!! pOOpy pO0pY funnie!!! hAHhaHhahahhahhaAhHaagagsgagagaggaaa poop pOoP pOOP poOp pOOP PooP poop P00p pO0p p0000p haaAAAAAAAA Poop YAAAY FUN FUN POOP teeHEE pOOp maKe me HaPIE!!! HAPPY hAPy Happee!!!!! POOP hAAAAAAAAAA oh

I THINK I MADE A POOPY XDDDDDSDXDGSJSIEJEJDJD

why would her campaign enlist 3 million illegals to vote in a state she was going to win anyways(California)?
Have you thought this one out? Critical thinks is well you know...
always be a skeptic

>Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
>So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.
That's a rather strange characterization - seems far more accurate to say that she was 19 states of the country and Trump won 31.

>Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party?
You might be quite young, I'm not sure - people were saying similar things about the Republican party not that long ago. It always swings back and forth, but for some reason both parties forget this when they get into power. One thing is certain though - the Democrats really do need to get their act together if they're going to be relevant in 2018.

>POOP hahaha funny pOOpiE !!! ha HAA disalalalalallaa pooOOO000OOooooppyyyyyyy hAHhaHahA fuNY POOP pOop fUNy!!!! wEEÉĔĔƏ3Eeee!!! YaY 4 poopy!! pOOpy pO0pY funnie!!! hAHhaHhahahhahhaAhHaagagsgagagaggaaa poop pOoP pOOP poOp pOOP PooP poop P00p pO0p p0000p haaAAAAAAAA Poop YAAAY FUN FUN POOP teeHEE pOOp maKe me HaPIE!!! HAPPY hAPy Happee!!!!! POOP hAAAAAAAAAA oh
>I THINK I MADE A POOPY XDDDDDSDXDGSJSIEJEJDJD
POOP hahaha funny pOOpiE !!! ha HAA disalalalalallaa pooOOO000OOooooppyyyyyyy hAHhaHahA fuNY POOP pOop fUNy!!!! wEEÉĔĔƏ3Eeee!!! YaY 4 poopy!! pOOpy pO0pY funnie!!! hAHhaHhahahhahhaAhHaagagsgagagaggaaa poop pOoP pOOP poOp pOOP PooP poop P00p pO0p p0000p haaAAAAAAAA Poop YAAAY FUN FUN POOP teeHEE pOOp maKe me HaPIE!!! HAPPY hAPy Happee!!!!! POOP hAAAAAAAAAA oh

I THINK I MADE A POOPY XDDDDDSDXDGSJSIEJEJDJD

IT'S BAIT, YOU PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL SARGON OF AKKAD AUTIST
FUCK OFF

Did you subtract the 8 million illegal votes?

oh now its 8 million! even trump has limits to his lying

not if you like your country

If Hillary won the election, she would be president, yet, she isn't the president.

Really makes you go "Hmmm"

NIGGERFAGGOT

AHAHAHAHA DRUMPFIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Did you forget about all the states that allow to vote without an ID.

President

>full stop inside the quotations

If you're using nigger-tier American-English, maybe.

>has 2833220 less vote
>still win

Trump is born to win.

California does not get to decide the president

This, Trump respects that English should be done, the English way.

It's pretty funny how gets saying something Sup Forums loves are proof of Kek and that what is being said is indisputably true, but when a get is about something you don't care to admit, it's quietly ignored.

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

NOPE :DDD
Got mine, fuck you!

And Al Gore was president for eight years.

This, period inside the quotation marks is a pig-stupid rule that was invented because of technical limitations on manual printing presses.

Wow America has a really low population thought it was bigger wew lad

Illegals and legal non-citizen immigrants don't have the right to vote, so...

makes lefties think. adults, however, have moved on by now.

Nobody was saying that the Republican Party was over and finished. The argument was that the Republicans would never win the Presidency again because of demographics. That the coalition of colored people, college students, PhDs, and white blue collar workers would make it impossible for a Republican to ever win the White House.

There was never any serious talk about the Republicans being over as a party. Even those "no more Republican Presidents ever" people admitted that the GOP was almost certainly going to control the House for the foreseeable future.

Wait....who's president now?

That's what I thought

Trump really shouldn't be trying to prove this "3 million illegals and dead people". It's embarrassing, you won so just move on.

Also this. 65 million for Hillary, 62 million for Trump, like eight million for other people, and almost 100 million eligible voters stayed home.

The largest plurality in the country is people who don't like either / don't give a shit about politics. Not sure why the far left wing of the Democrat party thinks that the majority of the country agrees with them and is ready for revolution.

Why am i not 50 points ahead you might ask?!

Doesn't the electoral college make sense? Should just a few big cities decide the policy for the rest of a federation that consists of various states with their own unique identity?

Cities with a dense population of criminals (by which I mean blacks).

dont forget the 6 gorillion

but he knows he won the popular vote