How would you refute this?

How would you refute this?

Honestly, it is hard, given the fact that the average black is simply superior.

wtf is with blacks and goatees?

being fat isn't genetic

Idris Elba is fucking perfection holy shit.

The average nigger sucks though.

a literally who on the right, potus main advisor on the left

Reminder that liberals believe pic related are genetically equal.

Kys shill

Wtf is with white men and cuckoldry?

idris elba is a dumb nigger amerisharts just think he's smart because he speaks somewhat properly

>second most powerful man in the free world
>jigaboo entertainment dancing monkey

He is. If they both stick to their own race, his children will have higher IQs, as will their children.

Being genetically superior doesn't mean more fuckable, but Leftists can't think of anything outside of sex and harry potter.

>one is smart enough to be in the same room as the most powerful man In the world and have say in decision making policies
>nigger

The wall should have heavily armed drones. Maybe even carpet bomb some of northern Mexico just to be sure.

>inb4 150 years old "Race" charts

This

a) genetics=/=aesthetics, comparing a political strategist, a mentat, to a physical performer is laughable

b) if you can't tell that nigger has non-black admixture you're a retard

c) bell curve

Build wall, etc.

superior in what? "superior" is a qualification, without providing it to a specific quality you're not really saying anything.

>Being fat is genetic
>being fit is genetic
>what are averages

Reddit users need to be gassed.

what's gonna happen when idris elba dies like he's the used in 95% of examples for good blacks

Why do blacks think they are physically superior when blacks are on average much more overweight and more likely to die of heart disease? Is it literally just because blacks dominate ape hoop?

Reminder, one is the shadow president who also runs a media empire.

The other is literally a cuckold.

Reminder that if you believe blacks are physically superior because of their genes, you're also implicitly obligated to believe they're mentally inferior, and vice versa

Why don't you show me the proof where Bannon said that?

The one on the left is human.

Bannon's in the government. Elba is a hollywood tool.

Except the guy on the left never said he was genetically superior or superior in any way to the guy on the right

Most powerful man in USA vs a random negro... Genetics are a bitch

I would refute it by asking for any proof that Bannon believes that

but he is.

Why do liberals love making up lies about Bannon? So many of them call him a racist or anti-semite online, but cant prove any of it when asked for evidence.

Bannon is a blogger.

>guy on left got an MBA with honors from Harvard

>guy on right isn't even good enough to be the next James Bond

>Why do liberals love making up lies about Bannon?

Because they are deathly afraid of him.

typing in "Black" at my Computer this was
the first result
Is my Windows racist ?

Right one was dealing heroin in Baltimore along with Avon Barksdale...certainly not your model citizen.

One would think the habits learned in early childhood and one's place in society might be a better indicator of the type and caliber a person will become over their genetic make up and skin color.
I mean, there is a limit; a trisomy sufferer isn't going to be a super genius but I don't find it far-fetched to believe a man born of a particular race seen to have slightly lower than average IQ's could rise above expectation through hard work.

Either way, the two men used are apples to oranges if you ask me. Elba is famous for his looks and ability to lie, Bannon is famous for his brains and ability to lie.

That's just liberals and black men.

One is nearly 20 years older and not a celebrity who has to worry about his physical appearance.

I knew Bannon looked like an alcoholic but holy shit. The stresses of his position are going to pickle his liver.

Shut up, Mr. Spicer.

that's a photoshopped picture of bannon

Even if this were true, how stupid do you have to be to compare a senior citizen with a fucking celebrity?

Easiest way to refute this particular example. The cherry picked pictures. No surprise a 63 year old looks worse than some nig in his 30s. Anyone can cherrypick images, but only a libtard can base their opinions on them.

But he has an English accent

Refute it? To start with, you don't even accept the premise. IQ differences do not imply superiority in an evolutionary context. Each group has advantages.

What is happening is people see intelligence as man's defining virtue and so saying a group has a higher IQ average is like saying they have more of what makes men human. But they never actually articulate this point because they are idiots.

>a fit young black actor looks better in a professional photoshoot than a fat old white ceo & politician
really makes you think

But idris Elba is a white man with black skin.

left dude has, in all likelyhood, 15-20 points of IQ over right dude and much better impulse control
right dude has 15-20% more fast twitch muscle fibers and a propensity for violence

so what do you want to do? build an advanced society, or win cage matches?

>President
>Powerful at all
It's Congress and the Supreme Court. President is just a figurehead

Idris Elba is 44

That guy on the left had not reached his full genetic potential, that's what's important

The superior race was born in superior continent but was enslaved by a couple inferior whiteys who cant even handle the sun.

>
>Idris Elba is fucking perfection holy shit.
>
>The average nigger sucks though.

>t. a fucking eggplant

>How would you refute this?
he doesn't.

>Cherry picking and extreme examples proves my point
not an argument

And hes now in the higher echelons of american government, the nigger is still a nigger actor. I don't think banon believes this anyways, but this is just a piss poor example. Liberals are literally just trying to say "look ugly man no good attractive man good". This is how we ended up hating niggers in the first place since so many of them are fucking hideous, it will eventually backfire.

>this is what Canadians really believe

>an alcoholic fat man has more impulse control than a muscular actor
I'm sure he was just born looking like he was chiseled from marble.

>average black is superior
Go home, cuck

People are unable to believe that there is more to a man than his appearance. Whites aren't superior because we're better looking, we're superior because of our history, because of our culture, because of our intelligence.

It's easily refuted since the evil racist the left believes Bannon to be doesn't exist anywhere but their mind for the purpose of projecting their own racist beliefs upon.

I found the One Nigger in Slovenia

I win teh pirze

>not thinking Idris Elba is dreamy
A FUCKING LEAF

>looks are all that matters
Just as bad as MUH DICK

yeah you'd be surprised just how much discipline and perseverence it takes to maintain a lifestyle of addiction

youre a burger and you have never seen a nigers profile?

THEY DON"T HAVE A FUCKING CHIN

they are chinlets all of them, they compensate with forward head posture but it's disgusting

Bannon has a bigger brain than that groid. That's really all that matters.

Being close to monkeys doesn't necessarily mean superior

When was that ever said?

is this bait
because unless i'm wrong, that's saying that 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

IQ test them and I'm confident Bannon would double Ebola's score

b-but that's niggers being civilized-like
the "victim" is a rapist caught in the act

It's true. Congress could pass a law saying the President must act like a monkey at all times and until the Supreme Court rips it up Drumpf will be dancing around going "ooga booga"

unless my math is wrong

Good you know what genetics is. Now understand this chiseled physique you enjoy so much, the one that makes you imagine him shoving his "BBC" in your ass, is completely worthless in today's society.

Then we look at the pasty hideous manchild on the left, that has made more of his life than you or 99.9 % of niggers on this planet, and somehow he is a failure just because you don't want to fuck him. KYS faggot

Please read the rules.

I intended to post this:

So when has Bannon ever said that whites are genetically superior? Does anyone have an actual quote?

Thread ended here.

I doubt he said anything to indicate that but we all know it's true

the negroid race has always been known to be primitive human variants

That has nothing to do with being GENETICALLY superior.
You're so stupid even Trump would execute you

The president can sign an executive order all by himself.

Congress would have that monkey shit overturned by a presidential veto in an instant.

it's not wrong. some genius user made that, and it spread like wildfire in black supremacist circles on twitter, proving its own correctness.

blacks have to be the most mentally insecure people in the world

holy shit

The image on the left is shopped and Bannon never claimed to be genetically superior to anyone.

president has executive orders, diplomatic importance and is commander in chief.

name one single person that is more powerful than the president.

>Now understand this chiseled physique you enjoy so much, the one that makes you imagine him shoving his "BBC" in your ass, is completely worthless in today's society.

Indeed, well said. But being a savage buck is worth something in the liberal's fantasy that is a matriarchal society, because it makes their vaginas tingle. The end goal of libcucks is obliteration of all that makes us civilized humans.

Believe it or not you can appreciate another man's hard work by admiring his physique and not be gay.

As for Bannon's accomplishments, I hadn't questioned them. Why the anger? Having a bad day or a bad life?

>executive order
That's the last resort, that's like arguing a kid angry at his parents rules can always run away and find a new home. They TECHNICALLY can but it's a last-resort thing they won't do.

>Congress would have that monkey shit overturned by a presidential veto in an instant.
VETOS don't overturn bills, they send it back to Congress which can just re-vote and pass it through anyways.

And how are they trying to claim the nigger is better? Because he isn't fat and is attractive? That's a mistaken belief that body fat is genetic combined with "muh vagina". Not really a solid argument. Also just in case anyone is unaware, the whole "niggers are higher testosterone and more muscular" is a false meme
>humans think they're genetically superior to this

>Idris Elba is fucking perfection holy shit.
>fucking perfection

>homo

He is, if they were the same age and he wasnt fat he'd look better

The Queen.

>Single person more powerful than the president
Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Supreme Court judge, Putin, Dugin, and even the Saudi king since he has real control. Just like how British representatives have more power than the Queen.

The guy on the right is fat dipshit and has no correlation to the white population as a whole and the nigger on the left just works out, which shows nothing about his genetic characteristics.
Your assertions are erroneous and you presented no argument. Kill yourself.

Eh still 20 year difference, and still cherry picked examples. Thanks for the insight on the nig nogs identity, but my ignorance of the person in the picture doesn't change my point. Take one walk around chicago and youll see that they took a prime fitness nig nog and compared it to a white around retirement age. Cherrypicking is cherrypicking

pls have cancer

You're obviously black, and a nigger. Black nigger using a mexican proxy/vpn service.