Brit/pol/ - Clive Lewis or something stood down, thread's going too fast Edition

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop UKIP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
news.sky.com/story/shadow-business-secretary-clive-lewis-resigns-over-brexit-vote-10760707
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=channel 4
change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4204832/Talulah-Eve-Brown-BNTM-s-transgender-contestant.html
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/beauty
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/love
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/nature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H E R T F O R D S H I R E

The absolute STATE of Labour.

Christ, in terms of the Christian philosophy, is the human ideal. He personifies that which men should strive to emulate. Yet, according to the Christian mythology, he died on the cross not for his own sins but for the sins of the nonideal people. In other words, a man of perfect virtue was sacrificed for men who are vicious and who are expected or supposed to accept that sacrifice. If I were a Christian, nothing could make me more indignant than that: the notion of sacrificing the ideal to the nonideal, or virtue to vice. And it is in the name of that symbol that men are asked to sacrifice themselves for their inferiors. That is precisely how the symbolism is used..

Bercow should keep his job.

DISGUSTING THAT WE'RE NOT GUARANTEEING THE RIGHTS OF ALL IMMIGRANTS

Civic nationalism incoming on Sky

>Buttmad SNP guy on Sky News
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so salty, so many tears.

>Fuck the Goyim: The Post
No wonder she hates Christ, being a kike

>NOT THE JOB CENTRES

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA

United Ireland desu

>Bercow should keep his job.

Bercow is, literally and figuratively, a cuck

I've come here to remain in the single market and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Sometimes God spares a known sinner, since punishment would be useless, whereas he chastises the hidden sinner since this chastisement will save a man. Thus the wise doctor avoids tiring an incurable patient by useless remedies and operations. "Leave him," he advises, "keep him amused; give him everything he asks for." But if the nature of things allowed him to see clearly in the body of an apparently healthy man the germ of an illness which will kill him tomorrow or in ten years, would he not advise him to submit to the most distasteful remedies and the most painful operations in order to escape death? And if a coward preferred death to pain, would not the doctor, whose eye and hand we suppose to be equally infallible, advise his friends to tie him down and save him in spite of himself for his family? Those surgical instruments whose sight sickens us--the saw, the trepan, the forceps, the cystotome--have presumably not been invented by some evil genius of humanity. Well, these instruments are in man's hand, for the cure of physical ills, what physical ills are in God's hand, for the extirpation of true ills. Can a dislocated or fractured limb be restored without pain? Can a haemorrhage or an internal complaint be cured without abstinence, without privations of all kinds, without a more or less tedious regimen? In the whole of pharmacology, how many remedies are there that do not revolt our senses? Are sufferings, even those caused immediately by illnesses, anything other than the effort of life to preserve itself? In the sensory as in the higher order, the law is the same and is as old as evil: THE REMEDY FOR DISORDER WILL BE PAIN ....

>every SNP MP is crying about job centres

lol

SO LADS

WHEN DOES THIS BEGIN?

What are the chances of the HoL giving major happenings by voting down brexit?

CIVIC

news.sky.com/story/shadow-business-secretary-clive-lewis-resigns-over-brexit-vote-10760707

Another one

>No wonder she hates Christ, being a kike
>Christ, in terms of the Christian philosophy, is the human ideal.

????????????????????????????/

natalie mcgarry a qt

"It is all very well having a popular vote to leave. But Parliament, the legal system, the diplomatic service, the civil service and the BBC are *all* deeply opposed to our exit. They all know that open opposition to the referendum result, of the sort that David Lammy foolishly voiced in June, will get them nowhere. They will just look like bad losers and cheats.

They have learned, with a few exceptions, what Mrs May (for whom politics is a profession without any other aim than survival and success, as far as I can see) realised from the start. That they must say over and over again that Britain *is* leaving the EU. What is more, they must achieve a settlement which can be presented as a British departure.

But like all serious politicians, they know that victories are often only achievable if they are disguised as defeats. Let the other guy (if he is thick) believe he has won. Leave the other guy (if he is clever) free to *claim* he has won, even if he knows in his heart he has lost. But slog away, in the committee rooms and the late-night trades, for what you want. That is why so much can be achieved, in politics as in life, by those who don’t want public credit for their achievements."

0%.

We aren't leaving in any meaningful way and they know that.

100%
Every Lord is pro-EU.

>this guy walks into your shadow cabinet and ignores your three-line whip

What do?

WTF IS HAPPENING IN PARLIAMENT?

i've been busy, someone give a quick rundown

The most patrician sex act you've ever had?

tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=channel 4

Scroll back to 19:30 if you missed the 'alt-right' autism earlier (or stick on Channel 4+1 on your telly)

What is the nature of the guilt that your teachers call [man’s] Original Sin? What are the evils man acquired when he fell from a state they consider perfection? Their myth declares that he ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge — he acquired a mind and became a rational being. It was the knowledge of good and evil — he became a moral being. He was sentenced to earn his bread by his labor — he became a productive being. He was sentenced to experience desire — he acquired the capacity of sexual enjoyment. The evils for which they damn him are reason, morality, creativeness, joy — all the cardinal values of his existence. It is not his vices that their myth of man’s fall is designed to explain and condemn, it is not his errors that they hold as his guilt, but the essence of his nature as man. Whatever he was — that robot in the Garden of Eden, who existed without mind, without values, without labor, without love — he was not man.

Man’s fall, according to your teachers, was that he gained the virtues required to live. These virtues, by their standard, are his Sin. His evil, they charge, is that he’s man. His guilt, they charge, is that he lives.

They call it a morality of mercy and a doctrine of love for man.

No, they say, they do not preach that man is evil, the evil is only that alien object: his body. No, they say, they do not wish to kill him, they only wish to make him lose his body. They seek to help him, they say, against his pain — and they point at the torture rack to which they’ve tied him, the rack with two wheels that pull him in opposite directions, the rack of the doctrine that splits his soul and body.

Why the fuck does shit take so long to become law, holy shit.
Do we really need to have a billion readings of it?

after the 20th

change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

REMOVE BERCOW

milkman on BBC news lads

I reported the House of Air Jew tube vid to the Mail. However, after looking at their site online I think they'd probably approve of it and cheer it on
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4204832/Talulah-Eve-Brown-BNTM-s-transgender-contestant.html

MANLET.

Also fuck Cuckswell, he's an obvious plant.

There is literally no way the house of lords will even dare go against this bill, despite many of the having high paid EU jobs, the fact is that if the house of lords sent it back there would be no house of lords within 10 years.

Maybe in our lifetime familia

Carswell saying he wants a liberal Brexit.

>lib dems only major party to support weed legalisation
YELLOW SURGE

i swear the only big thing they've shot down was Cammy boy's child tax credit cuts?

Declaring independence then getting spitroasted by two kebab nations

Carswell must be quite peeved by the results, leaving the EU

>lib dems only major party to support drug with proven history in clinical trials to cause psychosis

The good, say the mystics of spirit, is God, a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man’s power to conceive — a definition that invalidates man’s consciousness and nullifies his concepts of existence. . . . Man’s mind, say the mystics of spirit, must be subordinated to the will of God. . . . Man’s standard of value, say the mystics of spirit, is the pleasure of God, whose standards are beyond man’s power of comprehension and must be accepted on faith . . . The purpose of man’s life . . . is to become an abject zombie who serves a purpose he does not know, for reasons he is not to question.

Actually the Conservative Party made it de-facto legal in 1971 by passing a bill first written up by Labour, both parties are complicit in its legalisation

t. informed reader of The War We Never Fought

He's a plant, always has been. Never trust a guy with a mouth that's slooped at a 45 degree angle.

The Conservative and Labour parties support it - and have done so for decades.

Cannabis is legal in this country. You will not be punished for abusing it. But I suspect you already knew that.

Can brit/pol/ run as a collective MP?

If they did it they would get shut the fuck down. People were already calling for it. It would be entertaining to happen though.

He's stepping down anyway soon

No.

SNP throwing their toys out the pram

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY????

I've just come back from holiday, what have I missed in Parliament today?

>Can brit/pol/ run as a collective MP?
That's a good question

What the fuck would happen if a Siamese Twin won a seat in Parliament?

Is there a list somewhere of who voted for what?
Need to see if my MP is still cucked.

The Jew instinctively hates Jesus, like they hate beauty or nature. All Jewish ideologies are just different attempts to rationalise and justify their hatred.

I want a part of some of this MP banter tbqh

I jerked off while blasting the shower at my ass once

The absolute state of the labour party

They're literally crashing and burning

>494 votes to 122
So is the 122 MPs in ridings that voted Remain?

I'm also asking

>The moment when your family gangster business of the EU gravy train has been destroyed

>Poor Little White Goy

I have never felt sorry for a Kinnock before.

SNP and Lib Dems got blown out again, no amendments that will delay the brexit process will go ahead, the left have lost once more

>ridings

campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/beauty
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/love
campus.aynrand.org/lexicon/nature

Without doubt, physical evil could come into the world only through the fault of free beings; it can be there only as a remedy or an expiation, and consequently God cannot be its direct author; these are for us indisputable dogmas. Now I come back to you, Knight. You agreed just now that it was unjustifiable to quarrel with Providence over the distribution of good and evil but that the scandal lies above all in the impunity of sinners. I doubt, however, if you can give up the first objection without abandoning the second, for if there is no injustice in the distribution of pains, on what will you base the complaints of virtue? The world being governed only by general laws, you do not claim, I imagine, that, if the foundations of the terrace on which we are now speaking were suddenly thrown into the air by some underground disturbance, God would be obliged to suspend in our favor the laws of gravity because this terrace holds three men who have never murdered or stolen; we would certainly fall and be crushed. The same thing would happen if we were members of the Bavarian Illumines or of the Committee of Public Safety. Do you wish that, when it hails, the fields of the just man should be spared? This indeed would be a miracle. But if by chance this just man was to commit a crime after the harvest, it would then be necessary for the corn to rot in his barns; here would be another miracle. So that each moment would require a new miracle, and miracles would become the ordinary order of events, or in other words there could be no more miracles, for the exception would be the rule and disorder order. To set out such ideas is enough to refute them.

>stop making fun of Jo Cox

Happy 15th Birthday it this guys kid.

56 of them Scottish Nationalists and the rest, Labour/Green etc.

Bloody good.

Het spijt me, broer.

Bloody brilliant.

no shit that's why people smoke it

What do you call them

It's like fucking Groundhog Day. How many times do they need to vote to get it done?

WTF IS HAPPENING

kek I like where this is going.

constituencies

Nice

SNP autistic screeching

based paki

I shall add that I shall never understand how the morality of intelligent beings, either the human species or any other cognitive species, can be separated from innate ideas. But let us go back to animals. My dog accompanies me to some public spectacle, an execution, perhaps: certainly it sees everything that I see: the crowd, the melancholy procession, the officers of justice, the soldiers, the scaffolds, the condemned man, the executioner, in a word everything: but what does it understand of all this? - what it should understand in its quality as a dog: it will be able to make me out in the crowd and find me again if by chance we are separated; it will contrive not to be trampled underfoot by the spectators; when the executioner raises his arm, the animal, if it is nearby, will draw back for fear that the blow is meant for him; if it sees blood, it might tremble, but it would do the same in a butcher's shop. Its understanding stops there, and, no matter how much intelligent instruction it is given, it will never progress beyond this point; the ideas of morality, sovereignty, crime, justice, authority, and so on, which are implicit in this dismal spectacle, mean nothing to it. All the symbols of these ideas surround it, touch it, press in on it, but all to no avail, for no symbol can be meaningful unless the idea it represents is preexistent. It is one of the most obvious laws of the temporal rule of Providence that every active creature acts within a sphere laid down for it without being able to escape from it. And no one of good sense could imagine otherwise! Starting from this incontestable principle, who can deny that a volcano, a whirlwind, or an earthquake is to me what the execution is to my dog? Of these phenomena, I understand what I should understand, that is to say, everything that is in keeping with those innate ideas appropriate to the human condition. The rest is a closed book.

>"I could save Hackney right now"

If it truly were, why wouldn't the state cash in on it by making it official and taxing it?

That's it, now it goes to the lords

>yes, yes, well done Theresa
>HOWEVER

But marijuana isn't a psychedelic, which is a different thing entirely from psychosis.

Can we have a Saddam style purge of the Lords if they fuck around?

So, can lords stop us now?

>Literally how to get the Tories to abolish the House of Lords

It wasn't legalised to provide a revenue stream.