I can feel the artificial barriers put up by society and hate disappear

Why does it only take one simple comic to BTFO Sup Forums into another dimension. It really... makes me... think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

I know, our ancestors did this forever. these anti-black woman shills need to back off, Sup Forums has always been pro-melanated queen

jews don't want white male black female relationships because they are stable. they promote the most unstable relationships (BMWF, WMAF)

WUZ

damn i wish i had a qt THICC black gf

SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

NOW

how can white whores even compete?

white male black female relationships is what America was founded on

They cant my friend

Here is your "pretty" black girlfriend

>tfw stormfags will never witness that view

My uncle married a black woman. Stupid motherfucker, now he's working like a dog while she does nothing all god damned day.

Probably because Sup Forums doesn't have a leg to stand on if it's not strawman or conspiracy.

FAULTY DATA REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice stretch marks.

they dont know what they're missing man...
eh, more black angels for us

TLDR OP is a complete faggot

10/10 would eat her braps with the spoon she's holding tbqh

it's the life

Fucking kek

wtf I love black chicks now

welcome to the club friend

Its the best one can be in

>posts mulatto

so?

You are contributing to the extermination of your race by encouraging interracial relations. I think you people pretend to be red pilled .

even school shooter tier whites get the top tier melanized queens

>BLEACHED.com

KANGZ

So she's not black, idiot. You're posting tanned mongrels.

They are sexy tanned mongrels

They haven't been redpilled to the extent where they get so irritated about the matrix that they want to kill themselves like us. They are fucking normies. My life for the past 2 years has practically revolved around promoting white identity. There's no going back

This is literally pol "we wuz kangz" propaganda. How is pol btfo?

Okay. Enjoy your dysgenics.

You can have 'em, they're all yours.

people who racemix are ingrates
They don't value their genetic heritage, it's essentially the same thing as pollution but into a gene pool instead of a tidal pool

You inherited you genes as you have the earth you're supposed to give it to your children as good as or better (through epigenetic changes) than you found it

>So she's not black
she is , mulattos are black

>black women are opportunistic race traitor gene stealers

>artificial barriers
Your anti-science fundamentalism has no place here, shill

>loss.png

but those girls are the product of mixed parents and look fine. A lot better than pure black chicks

Most of the cucks involved with making these threads are children so it's hard to blame them.

>tfw all the college educated black girls rebloging BLM tweets secretly long to be CREAMED

>proud of heritage

>literally nothing else to be proud of but the fact that you were born

>everyone else is the problem

kek

Brown skin is ugly.

Well then, so I should breed with a South Korean or Japanese IQ@220 alien qt?

fuck off

>secretly desire
The fucking bitch who shitposts on MTV about how white people are the worst has a white boyfriend.
These people have no integrity. Although judging by threads like these neither does Sup Forums.

> they want to kill themselves like us.

whats stopping you? racial pride? whites kill themselves more than any other race, itd be non-white of you to bitch out.

>look fine

Your superficiality only emphasises your retardedness. I'd be surprised if you had an above average IQ anyway. Racemix away.

nice ad hominem

No

i'm a skinny white nerdy guy and this is my ultimate fetish

they're half black, much like you my negroid besmirched user.

The destruction of one is the creation of another.

That's because he is a nigger shitskin like you are too in sure

kys

>Those blue eyes will never again be expressed in that man's posterity

No. The argument was pointing out the fallacy of judging something by it's appearance. Behold the comely Jewess.

>how can white whores even compete?

they simply can't. white women expect money and everything. black woman are independent and usually haven't grown in an environment being given everything by her parents. it's simple math

when did I say pride?
don't put words in my mouth
it's not about pride it's about appreciation for your life (every person should have that)
and who you are is your genes being expressed on this beautiful world
You're stealing future generation opportunity to have similar experiences from the same view point.

You can't go back once you mix paint

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM

>Born in Vincenza

Literally Swiss. Try harder.

I don't know what you are so I can't answer that

l-like this?

>judging something by it's appearance
Yet white women are more desirably because they are physically more attractive than women of other races as a whole

>DEBUNKED

only 7% of whites go outside of their race, every other race is above 10% and the highest being 50%. whites are far from going extinct, all being with black woman does is help white people overall

kys

it's simple capitalism. supply and demand. there are more whites than black people so all your doing is bleaching the black race. once they aren't black that can't go back

kike thread

>Low genetic diversity and resulting poor sperm quality has made breeding and survivorship difficult for cheetahs. Moreover, only about 5% of cheetahs survive to adulthood.[15] However, it has been recently discovered that female cheetahs can mate with more than one male per litter of cubs. They undergo induced ovulation, which means that a new egg is produced every time a female mates. By mating with multiple males, the mother increases the genetic diversity within a single litter of cubs.[16]

kek keep yourself 'pure' moron, your bloodline will die out with every other species that has constrained genetic diversity. a gift to your children would be surviving into adulthood, rather than having the genetics of you and your darling sister(shes a 3/10 succ btw)

Your "logic" just gave me cancer.

you stormfags don't think I'm white anyway so what does it matter?

Look at that kids nose. He fucked up.

Is it wrong to find Blasians hot as fuck?

Fuck off you croatian nigger lover.

Once you go white, you know its right.

>neither does Sup Forums.
Pretty sure these threads are 1 person w/ a proxy.
Sup Forums is autistically principled.

I'm going to need some evidence for that claim.

there are more whites than blacks in the US
if all blacks stop reproducing with each other, and their offspring only reproduce with whites then hypothetically, blacks will be breed to extinction in about 3 or four generations. It is up to white to keep pooping out white in the process though.

This kind of reminds me of PewDiePie and his girlfriend. She's Italian and therefore part nigger.

White features are more attractive
all the attractive black girls itt are mixed and have white facial features

The dick wants what it wants user.
I'm all for non race mixing, but when a 10/10 black qt with a phat ass comes your way, well you can have all the principles you want but your dick cares not for that shit at all.

tell yourself you will kick the baby out of her, works

that's a violation of anthropology

you don't interfere in development of a species other than your own also that's not capitalism that's darwinism

>the highest being 50%
Holy hell, who?

Little-discussed Fact: Most mud sharks come from countries where there are very few blacks.

It's "exotic" to them.

His family is from the Hussey family line so he's basically a Scandi

Porch monkeys are always going to be ugly

Can't do that.

I actually belive in God, and am somewhat catholic.

I rather race mix than kill a baby.

They're not black if they're mixed. They're just mixed. Why breed with a mongrel when you can have a pedigree?

>pol btfo

In 1900, there were over 100,000 cheetahs across their historic range. Today, an estimated 9,000 to 12,000 cheetahs remain in the wild in Africa. In Iran, there are around 200 cheetahs living in small isolated populations.

That's not even close to an apples to apples comparison nice cherry picking your concepts

This, Polish women get wet when thinking of niggers because they're "exotic" etc.
If you'll ever have to chose between burger girl and kurwa, chose burger girl. Chanes are she had to deal with niggers and know what kind of sbu human filth they are.

>not having kids with a melanin queen

why even live

The only country with nigger lovers are in yours

what if the you can't find a "pedigree" that is compatible with your personality and find an attractive mongrel that does?