New Immigration bill cuts LEGAL immigration in half

Sen. Tom Cotton and Sen. David Perdue have introduced a bill that would cut legal immigration to the U.S. in half. The legislation is called the Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment (RAISE) Act. Its goal is to restore historical levels of immigration in order to give working Americans a fair shot at wealth creation.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/sen-cottons-immigration-bill.php

It's FUCKING HAPPENING

>The RAISE Act would help raise American workers’ wages by reducing overall immigration by half and re-balancing the system toward nuclear family household reunification. Thus, it would retain immigration preferences for the spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent legal residents. But it would eliminate preferences for the following:

• Adult parents of U.S. citizens
• Adult siblings of U.S. citizens
• Unmarried adult children of U.S. citizens
• Married adult children of U.S. citizens
• Unmarried adult children of legal permanent residents.

WE MUST MEME THIS
WHITE USA IS SAVED

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/immigration-trump-senate-cotton-234706
youtube.com/watch?v=QhO84_Is7-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa#Statistics
politico.com/story/2017/02/immigrations-senate-republicans-trump-234771
cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/border-wall-republicans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHITE USA IS SAVED
It's great that you're positive.

>New Immigration bill
When is this going to be voted?

politico.com/story/2017/02/immigration-trump-senate-cotton-234706

this article suggests that Trump is on board

>The Arkansas senator has already spoken with Trump and key White House officials about his immigration proposals, and says the administration has been receptive.

Oh hi Sweden, I heard you have a huge rape situation on your hands. Are you one of the rapers by chance?

Good

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>The bill also dumps the diversity visa lottery, which allots about 50,000 visas per year for citizens of countries that traditionally have low rates of immigration to the United States. And it would limit refugees to 50,000 annually — in line with levels outlined in Trump’s controversial executive order.

Won't pass.

Republican houses of congress motherfucker

“For too long, our immigration policy has skewed toward the interests of the wealthy and powerful: Employers get cheaper labor, and professionals get cheaper personal services like housekeeping,” Cotton wrote in a December New York Times op-ed. “We now need an immigration policy that focuses less on the most powerful and more on everyone else.”

Bumping big time

damn. Sweedecuck BTFO

I am now a #CottonPicker

Democratic Senators will vote down the line against it, pro-business Republicans and Senators from border states will oppose it.

I'm ok with this bill
What I like more is the fact that it's a "fuck you" to democrats and Soros puppets. It's not a 90-120 day temporary ban, it's a permanent order to cut immigration in half. Any globalist plans to outbreed whites in the US go out the window , while the US still gets *some* diversity .
This is reaching across the isle. "We won't ban, but heavily recuce"
If democrats chimp out over it then they are the ones at fault

Hell yeah, this is great.

I'm worried that they will cuck for business who needs that sweet cheap labor from mass immigration.

We should make it clear how the grassroots supporters feel about this to our representatives.

Sounds like a middle finger to anchor babies

What timeline are we in now? I wake up each day thinking this time can get no better and I see this. Mind=blown

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

We really are full. The schooling situation is fucked right now. Too many kids, too much strain on the system. It's sickening that kids here in the greatest country have to deal with that. It's not just education either, but that's a huge one. Jobs obviously another. These people truly want to save America, and it's happening.

My advice is if anyone wants to move here and experience this greatness in their lifetimes, get your ass over here, or we're going to be saving your shithole terrorist filled 3rd world country in a few years when we are completely unfucked.

Yeah sure ok Shareblue.

Don't let them ruin this thread.

>Pro business Republicans

You mean globalist Republicans or cuckservitives

Witnessed and yes sir. Call and email your reps to let them know you support this effort to MAGA.

Reduce *

>WE MUST MEME THIS

Bump

>historical norms

Heard about it this morning

Yes please when companies have a hard time finding workers because there literally aren't enough people in he USA to fill the jobs we can bring people in again

I'm afraid people like John McCain are just the sort of shitter who would vote against this.

Bump

>WHITE USA IS SAVED
Not unless immigration is restricted to white people. Otherwise it's just slowing down the BLACKEDing of America.

Don't let this slide. Fuck Shareblue and fuck r/The_Donald cucks

Praise kek and all his blessings

This.
You need to block all immigration from Africa

What is your reasoning?

While that's great the problem is nigs are already a large percentage of the population.
I am not really sure how can that be solved if it can be at all.

The problem is not legal immigration
It's where this legal immigration comes from
>Oh we must take this nigger from niggerland that had study tribal medicine in the NiggerUniversity because muh positive discriminatory thing.
Fuck off and start importing europeans, I want to live in the greatest country in the world.

It removes the "immigration lottery"

That "prioritized". Immigrants from
Nations with "low traditional inflows". To the USA

Translated our immigration policy prioritized brown countries over Europe and east Asia

youtube.com/watch?v=QhO84_Is7-w

Only by half??

No diversity visa lottery?

That is literally like 90% of the white European immigrants we receive

>Spain
hello """white man"""

Anyone have a bill number for this

>Fuck off and start importing europeans, I want to live in the greatest country in the world.

Is there something stopping you? I don't know how hard it is to move to the US and become a resident legally, but I know many have done it from all over the world. What is stopping YOU specifically?

Those brown countries already get a free ticket due to the 1965 Act

The diversity lottery helps European immigration if anything

This. Its a step in the right direction

I never said anything about being white, I said european
No visa

He didn't sit in a POW camp and lose full function of his arms through severe torture just so you could make America Great Again you fucking racist!

meh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa#Statistics

Sorry to cut your legal immigration plan but...

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Legal immigration is worse than Illegal, only a moron is threatened by immigrants that don't even speak the language, but already HB1 visas ruined Silicon Valley.

Pass this now. Praise kek

I'm proud to be an Arkansasfag right about now

if you are a woman and can bear me a child you can come here if you know what I mean

otherwise we're full fuck off

>No visa

Is that not something that you could take care of? I mean, I know it's probably a shitshow to do so, but many things even domestically are a complete shitshow as well. Lots of paperwork, lots of waiting, call this guy, call that guy, yada yada. Is this something you don't do out of convenience, or is there honestly a wall that you cannot get over in regards to getting a visa? No pun intended.

as a white British immigrant, youre wrong. Youre only elligible for the visa lottery if less than 60k of your nations citizens per year or less immigrate to the usa, almost all European countries exceed this, its purpose is mainly aimed at third world nations who would otherwise be completley inelligible for immigration

My theory is if they take away welfare, the nigs will starve off or go to jail for robbery or general chimping out.

There's no way they can survive without government assistance. They are a drain on society.

If we take away social programs, natural selection will weed them out.

is it even possible to revert le 56% at this point?

I mean beaners still reproduce like rats

better than being HIV positive Sven. Shouldn't you be prepping your bull right now

Absolutely retarded thing to do before the illegals are deported. You get various lowlife pooring through the border and you then stop half of the few decent people who wouldn't be a drain on the societly. Not saying h1b salary should stay on 1989 level but they need to get their priorities straight.

t. paco
you have to go back, no one cares if you came here legally to work as a cook

This needs more posts

Who /greatest state in the US/ here?

You can add Jeff Flake to that list. Him and Thom Tillis in North Carolina seem to think there's a shortage of unskilled labor in this country. And I can't imagine Rubio or the other Florida Senator supporting this.

politico.com/story/2017/02/immigrations-senate-republicans-trump-234771

>“I mean, if you go to Arizona, try to get a house delivered on time, whether it’s roofers or masons or anything else,” Flake said. “There’s a huge shortage of labor. So we gotta take care of that.”

>Tillis has pushed for more low-skilled immigrant workers, particularly for the seafood industry that is critical in his home state of North Carolina. He argued Tuesday that despite relatively low levels of unemployment in his state, seafood companies were still struggling to fill jobs.

>“That’s why the industry is disappearing. And if it disappears, that’s at the expense of commercial fishermen who are generations-old American workers,” Tillis said. “If you fail then to compete globally, then be prepared to buy more Argentinian shrimp. Because East Coast wild-caught shrimp is gonna be hard to actually sell.”

Elana Schor contributed to this report.

Nope, majority of births are now to non-whites and in a few years the majority of under-18s will be nonwhite. Meanwhile, white mortality continues to rise.

>greates state
>not based Az

Please

We don't need ANYONE. We literally don't We are full. We don't need smarties with diplomas (WE HAVE MANY WHO CANNOT GET JOBS HERE ALREADY!!!) We don't need illegals pouring in, we don't need refugees. We don't need anyone. We need to focus on what we have NOW. All you others can just enjoy where you were born or choose to stay, because that's just how life works. All I know is that if I saw what is going on in America and I planned on moving here I would jump through any hoop to do it now. This isn't just another election, this is a huge movement. This is going to literally change the face of America and the world forever.

pretty good.

Flake is a cuck

So is mccain

Sorry bros Az is overrun with old midwesterners that elect cuckservatives like this

>More mexican New Mexico

well, I'm sorry spics ruined your country.

Is there any possible way to revert this situation? (realistically)

Why the fuck did Arizona vote for him yet again?

>WE MUST MEME THIS
No, just let them vote and implement the plan. Don't blow this out of proportion or they'll be backlash, media coverage, a referendum and probably more riots. Just let the Trump administration do their job while you focus on people you know.

> Shit desert
> greatest state
Just no

don't ask me how, but it would take:
1. getting white birth rate up
2. stopping immigration from non-white countries
3. decreasing birthrate of spics (other races are not a problem)

>muh experienced congressman
>muh skilled bipartisan negotiator
To me that just sounds like treasonous swamp dweller. I have no idea. I don't fucking care what he did in Vietnam 50 years ago if he's fucking up America now.

I imagine they're just as worried about backlash from the Hispanics in Arizona. Ditto for Cubans in Florida.

No, but that's frankly better than making this country more like fucking Arkansas.

>desert

Kill yourslef, also deserts aren't shit at all

Literally old fuckers that vote cuckservative like my 85 year old grandpa who I heard say "didint we tear down a wall in Berlin"

Jesus gramps this is completely different than the Berlin Wall

They haven't. Most of them are hard working people with similar interests. They integrate into American society very well after a few years or generations. They also work for a lot less, but that will change over time and their standards will rise. Go to the east coast or the northeastern states and you will rarely see any Mexicans in most of the cities, but the number of blacks goes up significantly.

Also they don't practice a religion that would literally end up fucking everyone in the country over if they were ever a majority.

I'd like to cut it 100%, but I'll take it.

there are two steps that you could easily do

1. completely close your borders to non europeans
2. remove the welfare system, it would decrease the beaners birth rates drastically

>more like fucking Arkansas.
What's wrong with Arkansas exactly?

reddit please leave

> Thus, it would retain immigration preferences for the spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent legal residents. But it would eliminate preferences for the following:

>Adult parents of U.S. citizens
> Adult siblings of U.S. citizens
>Unmarried adult children of U.S. citizens
> Married adult children of U.S. citizens
> Unmarried adult children of legal permanent residents.

Can someone dumb this part down for me and explain please?

The problem is that the legislatures aren't on board with the Trump proposals that are not conducive to maximizing economic growth. There is about to be a huge fight over the wall within the republican party.

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/border-wall-republicans/

The grassroots need to make it clear that we want a wall, less immigration, more infrastructure spending, or the dissenters are fucked in midterms.

It's a shithole

>They haven't. Most of them are hard working people with similar interests. They integrate into American society very well after a few years or generations
spics are literally the laziest fucks on the planet, worse than nogs

i would agree to a mexican/antifa exchange program.

Hi libtard, I think reddit is your place actually. Sorry that I'm a realist and it doesn't fit your agenda.

THE CALL THAT SAVED AMERICA

Right now we let one person bring their entire extended family

Cousins aunts uncles, cousins spouses and their kids and spouses etc

This would make it immediate families only

Citizens can bring in their Wife and little kids, but not Grandpa, Brothers, etc

You mean other than being a fucking shit hole?

Found the spic.

It prevents someone residing here legally from automagically importing their parents, brothers and sisters, and grown adult independent children

>non europeans
Do you know how many muslims and others come from European countries? That's a stupid statement. As expected from Argentina.

I think we have more Swedes in Minnesota than you do in your entire country.

>Most of them are hard working people with similar interests.
second generation immigrants are anti-american as fuck thanks to left wing propaganda in schools/television, this goes for asians, spics, muslims, anyone

they don't know what their parents fled and think white people are evil

you are going to have a rough twenty years coming as the reality of this situation dawns on you

Come home Ger-Man

>calls me a libtard
>claims beaners are okay

nice try Pedro

Thanks much.

Thanks guys.

NO CUT IT ALL THE WAY, NONE ZERO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Ban all Aliens. See it's not discrimination!

Executive Order: Fuck Off We're Full