Is democracy the only way? I

Is democracy the only way? I

The only way to a slow death, yes

If only Kircheis was here he could tell you how wrong democracy truly is.

Yeah, sure worked for us.

Why wouldn't the rulers of a democracy be outed as fools? Preservation of societal norms seems to be key in sustaining it.

by it I mean the society

everyone deserves a Kircheis

It's far from the best, but like I'm gonna accept utopia in exchange for giving up my freedoms and bending the knee to some almighty ruler/party/social class.

On the contrary.

If the ruler is benevolent and wise, it will work out.

But like Yang said rulers such as Reinhard are very rare, so democracy although not perfect is certainly better for transitioning power.

I didn't want to base the thread too much on the show, but basically this. Ultimately for this to work there would need to be a steady supply of people with god-like attributes. Transhumanistic autocracy anyone?

Yang lived in a corrupt democracy hesitated from corrupt politician who had funded it on the base of corruption using remnants of degeneracy and the corruption out-lived him.

Yang was wrong, democracy isn't better at anything but give you the illusion you can have better politics.

>Transhumanistic autocracy anyone
spotted the kike

Nazi could make it happens with their eugenics practice and super genetic-engineering. In fact, Nazi society were virtuous. Too bad, Jew's puppet, Allies destroyed it.

what are some of your reasons for believing this wouldn't work? And I'm a nativefag

transhumanism is the kike's wet dream, a way to rule the goy forever without the fear of death.
The only thing transhumanism means for the goy is RFID chips.

Although I sympathize with Hitler's goals, there is just no practical way a natsoc society could be a virtuous one.

In my version, the creation of an autocracy would be the usurper of jews and those alike. However, I cannot think of a way to isolate transhumanism to just one person.

This show did a great job at illustrating the pros and cons of democracies and autocracies

Democracy was a mistake. Look where it's landed most of western civilization.

what the entire book/anime was hinting at was something in between. Basically Plato's republic.

There's been a few dedicated autocrats who did well.

Frederick II of Prussia enlarged Prussia massively, beat some of the strongest empires of his day, worked day and night on administration (in fact he died working at his desk), was adored by the population & a legend in his own time.

Napoleon considered him his equal.

So if you have a gay autistic genius emperor who knows no fear in battle and despises women , you might be better of than in a democracy.