EVERYBODY HATES DRUMPF

>52% want Obama back
>67% would rather have Trudeau
>61% oppose the wall
>76% like illegal immigrants and don't want them deported
>45% approval rating, the lowest any president has ever been this early

America literally despises Trump, how do we fix this fellow Trumpers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
soundcloud.com/jefferson-robinson/creepy-voicemail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how do you do, fellow trumpers

There's nothing we can do now, fellow user of pol. We're stuck with blumpf

Drumpf is literally the worst president ever, I wish Obama came back

Fuck, forgot to turn on the canadian VPN

As the priest of Kek Sargon, revealer of truths says.

"Trumps doing exactly what he was elected to do".

That file name

>throw out statistical percentiles with no evidence to support these radical lefty ideas.

>that filename
>that phrasing
I'm digging this spicy reimagining of an old meme

Blumpf is my favorite one

Is this the thread where we pretend we are anti-trump shills?
I'd like to join please

These are the same polls that showed Hillary winning

source your stats, or its "alternate-alternate facts"

>polls

I thought we went through this before.

Lincoln had a lower approval level when he started

Allright, we get it, you're payed by soros please BTFO

>Hillary +10 in MI
>Hillary +10 in WI
>Hillary +8 in Florida
>Hillary + 6 in OH
>TX, GA, SC are in play!
Drumpft BTFO! Is this the end of his campaign?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

>still trusting (((polls)))
Some Americucks can really never learn huh?

Noice

>statistics i pulled out of my ass

>people are uncritically replying to this dedicated bait/shill post unironically
Reddit pls go

Fuck off concern troll

% would rather have Trudeau
Ok, nigger. Even 50% of liberals are smarter than this.

>America literally despises Trump, how do we fix this fellow Trumpers?

Seems legit.

Today's Drudge report headline says President Trump's approval is 50.2% from Reuters....And Rassmussen shows 53% approval for President Trump.

You are either a liar, or a low information citizen.

These jew faggots arent fooling me.

It appears you have fucked up.

Cite your source faggot

>LOL OMG DRUMPFALOFAGUS BTFO!!!!

67% of (((statistics))) are made up on the spot 95% of the time.

anime girls are all fucking worthless sluts who are only good at making me cum

>2017
>polls

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>We'll never go back to the comfy Bush days

This leaf gets it

Well Hillary technically won since she got the popular vote, the only reason she's not president is because of America's retarded system that's a disaster for democracy.

>inb4 illegals voted
I'm gonna needs some proof for that

fuck off shill

it doesn't matter if we're hated
we're won the election, we're still winning, kek is on our side, and if you try to fuck with us, so help us god, we're going to crash this whole fucking country with no survivors

No she didn't win anything besides a participation trophy

You can't change the rules after you lost. Doesn't work that way.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What happened finland? You used to be based....

America isn't a democracy though... It's a republic....

These threads are being spammed by Shareblue, the new CTR. It was created by David Brock and it’s a bunch of hired shills. They keep using the same phrases and themes, such as “you regret voting for Trump” and “Steve Bannon is a Nazi”. It’s a bunch of Redditard hipster leftist bullshit that only normies care about, and they’re too dumb to realize it won’t work on Sup Forums.
Priorities of ShareBlue:

>Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
>Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
>Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
>Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
>Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
>Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
>Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
>Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
>Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
>Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
>Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
>Fighting outrage fatigue.

Don't forget to sage and hide.

>MSM have polls that only have Liberals
KeK

>Trying to create an image that people hate Trump.
>Because propaganda globalist thinks lemming mentality is key to victory.

This is Sup Forums. You will not find willing Lemmings here. Try Facebook or something.

Doesn't matter. If those people didn't like him then they should have voted for Hillary. Same shit as those fucking crybaby millenials who were too lazy to vote in the Referendum yet whined when Britain voted leave. Boo-fucking-hoo for them. Trump is the President and the wall is going up.

>Answering surveys

ISHYGDDT

(((Drudge))) report. Fuck off Scholmo

who is telling you this?

>Polls

lmao, you CTR shills and your 99% chance of victory. I laugh every time.

>mfw trump just existing as president makes leftists buttmad
>mfw 8 more years of this

I thought we learned that polls are fucking stupid.

Your nigger is showing user

>a fucking leaf

>fellow Trumpers?
this, and the fact that you don't post the source of the statistics, prove that you're a FUCKING SHILL, GET OUT PAID-BY-SOROS FUCKFACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

soundcloud.com/jefferson-robinson/creepy-voicemail

90% of Americans don't know who Trudeau is.

is this really the best shareblue has to offer?
kinda weak.
shouldn't we be getting something a little better for 40 million? that's something your employers will be asking too. Good luck with this thread though. Please mark me as an "offended conservative" in your digital log. Hope that helps you out.

Where did you get those statistics?

His loose asshole.

Why don't you cancer-deserving liberal filth get a big pile of sand, a hammer, and pound all that sand up your asses? You treasonous, gamma-ray-emitting pieces of iridium-speckled meteorite's shit.

This is the forth time today ive seen this exact post. Do us a favor and stop with ur bullshit psyop.

>America isn't a democracy though
Neither is for example Germany or Finland, neither are most European countries. A republic and democracy are not exclusive of each other, they are related to each other. The definition of a Republic is "a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch."

There is no such thing as a purely democratic country unless the people were to vote on all laws and policies.

>53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

Try to come up with a bigger list of tough shit next time OP.

Not gonna lie, former Druouimpff voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>tfw badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time