Trump spends all his time alone

nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html

Blumpf confirmed for having no friends, no gf, no family, just spends all free time walking around the white house by himself like a sad old man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8vx0wTnMis
thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk
nps.gov/mimi/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sounds /comfy/ as fuck

>he will sometimes set off to explore the unfamiliar surroundings of his new home

reminded me of The Hobbit for some reason

He sneaks off to praise Kek and shitpost on Sup Forums... don't you Donald?

Wow, he really is /ourguy/.

>theres something wrong with quiet self reflection and adventuring in your new mansion

kek

indeed!

>exploring the white house by yourself

that must be fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=m8vx0wTnMis
reminds me of this

Damn that sounds comfy as fuck.

>the current year
>still trusting a single word the jew york times has to say

He is "alone" and "exploring his home"
He just find a quiet room and comes to shitpost with us
That's how he refills his energy

That's what I do anyway

This is bad why? He's an old man taking in the history of his new position and taking breaks from work. I had a shitty contract job where I worked 12 hours a day and my breaks consisted of the same thing except outside. I just walked around. It was a relief.

The man has lived a long life of fucking, money, power, family etc. Why does he need to keep doing it? All this shows is that you have absolutely nothing on him and are just grasping at straws to try and find a way to discredit him. Which only strengthens everyone's resolve that the left is totally out of touch with the average American and out of touch with reality.

I bet he rubs one out while fondling the nuclear launch buttons. I know I would.

W0W! Bloompf BTFO!! Nice one OP!

He is looking for obongos jew gold

>no friends, no gf, no family, just spends all free time walking around the white house by himself like a sad old man.

Kek turned him into Wojak?

I'm just imagining him scrutinizeing every little thing in the WH. It must be like going from Kublai Kahn's palace to a mud hut in somalia

sounds like a man of hard work and solitude with very little of the washington corruption schmoozing that's been ruining the country in his life. I hope his evenings are relaxing and recharging so he can keep working hard for us.

what else should he be doing in his free time

he talks to people all day, you think he wants to go home and have a fucking house party

sleep tight donald

You mean the fallout shelter packed with KFC and little boys?

Billionair that owns a tower in Jew York Shity
Elected to the most powerful position in the world
Gorgeous familia

yeah I bet he's depressed. Also the world is flat and you're not a faggot op

it'd be cool to metal detect the white house property

you'd probably find some cool shit

>the president shouldn't have time for quiet contemplation and reflection on serious issues

What a non story what do you expect a 70 year old man to do when his wife isn't aroundn

>no friends, no gf, no family, just spends all free time walking around the white house by himself like a sad old man.

Where do you get that? Senpai's in NY and will be there w/him soon. He's got a friend there too. Sad old man?

You're so butt hurt that your reading comprehension and sense has gone out of the fucking window.

big league

>Spends so much "alone time"
>Has a better understanding of human psychology, business, and America compared to socialites like Hillary and Barrack.

Where was this info from?

>SOURCES

Ah, right..

IKR I mean a 70 year old man should be out partying and doing coke.
Can you be more disconnected from reality?

>he is almost always by himself, sometimes in the protective presence of his imposing longtime aide

what did they mean by this?

so fucking nice he gets 8 years to be a loner getting shit done in the white house.

you're delusional if you think Trump has less friends and aquaintances than that weirdo Obama

Could he be, dare I say it /ourguy/?

>one of the half dozen people who know what happens in the residential section of the white house talked to the NYT

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

those are in Colorado and other undisclosed locations though. The White House just has a direct phone-line to the "buttons."

>he's always by himself
>except when is long term confidant is hanging out with him
>or when he is talking to people out of state on the phone

So it's basically editorialized nonsense

As a builder, he's probably examining the White House for potential improvements.

>comfy security hunk watching you
>cool new house to explore
>relax in oval office reading pol and twitter

Comfy as fuck senpai

Harass interns

Sweet! A lesser known benefit to being leader of the free world

Hi Trump

I had no idea this happened (the cigar thing) until last year

Ever since then I've wanted to try it

Billy Clinton was such a fucking man

What do the nuclear launch 'buttons' look like?

lol I bet Melania is in NY fucking young hard bodies while tub of shit Donald Trump is trying to get hard enough to jerk off all by himself in the white house.

Egats! Is he taking his job seriously? We want we want the golfing black man.

>be a sad old man
>President of the most powerful country to have ever existed
>spend every waking moment (21 hrs a day) coming up with new ways to terrorize the Left and implementing them with your small circle of close comrades
>media cries because you don't have any friends who aren't also your political allies, so they can't turn anyone against you
>establishing a new alliance/friendship with the 2nd most powerful man on Earth so you can BTFO Leftists worldwide

Sad
Old
Man

>gives up a comfortable MULTI-BILLIONAIRE lifestyle for THIS

yep, he clearly doesn't give a shit about america.

i am LITERALLY SHAKING right now.

Hitler was a solitary man as well.

Solitude is the sign of the superior man.

>Blumpf confirmed for having no friends, no gf, no family, just spends all free time walking around the white house by himself like a sad old man.
>implying that doesn't imply that he is the most /ourguy/ of /ourguys/
he must be the creation of the collective spirit of Sup Forums

lel, would not be surprised at all if he browsed /pol

Don't know how he's going to keep it out without the goons around him knowing or leaking it though.

moar fake news

>thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

+1 to the list

Same thing happened to Obama. Watch the interview with his half-brother.

I feel sad now :(
Cheer up Trumpy, we love you!

Many such cases.

Does anyone have any friends in reality? Especially if you are as successful as trump. It is probably annoying having stupid people always wanting something from you and then shitting on you because they're too stupid to think about things.

>just spends all free time walking around the white house by himself
>just

Just living the literal dream of all white men in America?

Boy you fucks really are all the way out of touch with reality.

LOL you fantasize about a woman that wouldn't give you a second look and at the same time you imagine Trump trying to get hard and jerk off? Sick and pathetic. Beta

What's the odds he finds secret passages, antechambers, hidden vaults, and hiding places.

I wonder what he looks like without make up. If the make up hasn't ruined his skin I imagine he could look pretty cute when he isn't being a massive faggot.

Sounds like me. It's true bliss to be alone.

Melania is a worn out old beard that outlived her usefulness years ago, Trump is probably balls deep in the tight ass of some idealistic young male intern about now.

I don't see anything wrong with what I just read.

He's making sure the house is safe.

Yeah, he should be going out to college bars and banging hookers! How dare the 70 year old president live a comfy conservative evening life!

Wish I could tell my wife to retreat to the ivory tower in New York while I walk around in my bathrobe.

Analog keys that activate a pre-digita electronic system. There is very little officially disclosed details though...all that is for certain is it doesn't use any digital technology and requires human operation.

Well said!!!! Only mindless sheep have a need to surround themselves with human drones.

brumphkins on suicide watch

i cant wait for him to become a full on Sup Forumsak. it's only a matter of time

wasn't there another article saying that he specifically didn't own any bathrobes? really makes you think

Solitary time to reflect is very healthy.

The inability to enjoy time alone and the need to constantly be around other people is actually an indicator of insecurity and mental instability.

Every man should spend some time alone with his thoughts, it's good for you.

People have been talking about how Trump leaves parties to go sit in his room since the 80s.

Yes, followed by a 40 year old picture of Trump in a bathrobe as "proof." These people are delusional.

>142KB image is taking 5 FUCKING YEARS TO LOAD.
Thanks JAP MOOT.

Wow Drumpf has to wind down and have some alone time like the rest of us second class citizens? He isn't at it "100%" of the time like the politicians? I thought we all hated politicians, why are they humanizing Trump?

The NYTimes writes an article with a critical bent of what trump does with his free time in the white house.

Really didn't make me think.

He really is the God-Emperor

Wow, I was thinking about voting for him but it looks like I'm #WithHer now, can't wait to vote for Madam President on November 8th XD

youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9y4rGxvk

At least he's not spending all his time bombing foreign countries and having tax payer funded hot dog parities.

>after 6:30 p.m.
>all his time

Yeah, what gives with that? Server issues?

>Hitler was a solitary man as well

Oh my gawwwd he is LITERALLY Hitler!!

White men spending time alone means they are probably just thinking up new ways to oppress women and minorities!

>guy spends 16 months on his private plane non stop away from his family on the campaign trail
>now he's separated from his family

Is he really our guy?

people who cant handle being alone are mentally deficient.

nps.gov/mimi/index.htm

Go here and you can see for yourself

Fucking comfy

Alone time is best time

It's a big leather suitcase with a laptop, a phone, and key holes inside. When out and about it's handcuffed to an aide whose always with the president. Presidents call it the nuclear football. The president also has a little card with numbers on it he keeps with him at all times to identify who he is, only he knows which set of numbers are the real ones. The card is called the biscuit.

If he opens it pretty much half the military high command will know, so he can't just open it and fondle it. In order to launch the nuclear aide has to contact command, the president has to give the okay, the president has to input the codes (which was 0000000 for like the first 30yrs the football existed. The logic was they didn't want the pres to make a m istake) then the sec def mattis gets called to verify it's a legit order then the command is given to fire. Only the president has the power to order nuke launches. Only the sec def can verify, and there is a line of secession if the sec def is incapacitated or dead. So no matter what theyll keep going down the list until they get someone alive to verify it.

Presidents cannot just push the button and go boom

And now he can't even hire hookers to piss on each other because the media found out and he had to get Putin to kill the prostitutes to cover everything up.

Keith Schiller, his head of private security, is a Jew with ties to the Israeli Secret Service Shabak

lmao

>Sitting alone in the white house.
That has got to be an interesting feeling.

People see ghosts all the time there. Abraham Lincoln is said to have visited nearly every President who has ever lived there. I wonder what they talk about?

White house is legit haunted.

I wonder if hes talking to the ghost of Andrew Jackson for advice.

Would be based.

What, is he expected to be entertaining guests all the time throwing extravagant parties for normies in his government funded housing? He doesn't even like to drink. Just shitpost on Twitter.

Trump confirmed neet. One of us!

>Kill the Fed and remove the Injuns Donald, its the only way to make America great again. Also fuck the British.

That doesn't make sense because Abe Lincoln is in hell right now.
Would be cool to talk to some of the legitimate presidents though like Andrew Jackson, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc..