I don't understand why Jews and their SJW army are TRIGGERED by the phrase

Alternative Facts. It's perfectly reasonable that there might be more than one set of facts, and more than one perspective involved it coming to the truth. What the fuck, basically?

It's the notion that counting five chimps and declaring there are ten that should scare you.

It's not really what happened. In fact it was CNN that used misleading photos from 7:00 am or whatever. It would be like saying there are 5 chimps 2 hours before all 10 were supposed to be there. Even if only 9 showed up, using the picture of 5 is a sort of lie by omission.

Facts are objective, otherwise they wouldn't be facts. The truth of the matter is, objective truth is a very real thing. Refusing this premise, we would otherwise fall into a state of intellectual disarray, as facts which a predicated upon evidence and data would be considered just as valid as statements which are not disprovable and unfounded.

Please stop being an ignorant relativist, my dear friend.

Protests about relativism are pretty funny coming from a kike. All that aside, CNN and the (((polls))) weren't exactly perveyers of objective facts for the past few years. The enthics of the measurers was and is dicey at best. CNN and NYT consistently lied, for instance, througout the campaign

The context of the phrases coining was to gloss over how Spicer falsely described President Trump's inaguration.

Chuck Todd immediately replied to Kellyanne Conway's use of the phrase with the statement " Todd responded by saying "Look, alternative facts are not facts. They're falsehoods.", cementing the phrases meaning.

That's what I'm getting at though. Just because someone **buuurrrnnnt*** someone in the context of a live conversation, doesn't mean what they were claiming was true. Reality isn't a fucking child's playground confrontation.

Chuck Todd Jake Tapper pretending to be all Shocked at something that was said with phony staged responses "are you really telling me X?--I'm literally shaking right now."

Didn't conway predict all the states that trump won correctly before the end of the election? And everyone laughed at her prediction?

>I don't understand why people don't like dog shit on their shoe.

Guys if someone you support says some downright stupid shit don't defend it. Save it for when it matters

Alternative facts is perfectly legitimate but I admit it SOUNDS dumb.

It was a phrase they thought would be cool. It wasnt.

Yea

They're trying to deligitimize based on their own lies. It matters

There can be diffent items of information that are both factual but put a different spin on the situation. Alternative facts dont mean lies.

I have already said that the phrase just doesnt sound right. It shouldnt have been said for the sake of spin.

Childish. Go away.

It was a coordinated gotcha question that involved Chick Todd being faux outraged.

I have a temperature gauge and it reads 72 degrees, my friend has a temperature gauge and it reads 75 degrees. All things being equal. Which thermometer is correct?

Even if her stance on that issue was correct it would still be a retarded idea to defend her statement

"She said something stupid" and you move on, not falling on your sword for something retarded.

And even if the pics were misleading, who cares? It's a non issue, people don't like him so it's easy to see that there wouldn't be as big of a crowd. Get over it. Otherwise when you need your voice people ignore it because you got riled up defending the President's ego on some p e t t y bullshit.

He's got bigger and better things to do than worry about small shit like this.

I'm pushing back on a meme started on the basis of a lie. So whenever you hear the term alternative fact it becomes code word for the kikes trying to push a false narrative again. The best way to defuse the false narrative is to defeat the code word by looking at its origin and saying it was bullsjit originally. These code words are the Bulshivik Jews greatest weapon. They throw around words like racist all the time. Before this becomes codified into their Jew lexicon, I want to just destroy it from the outset. Disrupt their mischievous kike plans.

no one's refuting it kike

>Alternative Facts

I preferred when we called it "bias by omission"

Nah, it's more like;
My thermometer reads 75F and yours reads 29C, which is a fact?

5 female chimps, each one pregnant.

You wouldn't know that just looking at them, but your perspective told you "there are 5 chimps".

My perspective, having more information informs me that "there are 10 chimps".

Exactly. This is how kikes use reverse psychology, psychological projecting and sophistry. Take notes.

Except I meant 24C, fuck I messed up my point.

This this this.

The alternative fact was that there was 1.5 million people are Trump's inauguration. That was not true so it's a lie.

Alternative DATA set = common sense ?

Jew Press = ILLITERATE ?

>Alternative Facts. It's perfectly reasonable that there might be more than one set of facts, and more than one perspective involved it coming to the truth. What the fuck, basically?

The left uses the word 'facts' to mean the 'consensus reached by those around them' who are always leftists or subordinates.

Alternative facts are what dissenters call facts.

>Facts are objective, otherwise they wouldn't be facts.

Facts are dependent on information.
If you lack information, you will formulate different facts than another person with more or less information.

CNN did a headcount at 7AM. Trump wasn't even there yet. The count was correct AT THAT INSTANT.

Trump arrives later. The conditions HAVE CHANGED. Now we have new information. A new truth usurps the old.

Lets take a look at alternate facts.

Case Study Healthcare. According to WHO Cuba infant mortality is 4.76 while the US is 5.90. The alternate fact is that Cuba's infant mortality rate is far higher since Cuba kills premature and unhealthy pre-born babies which US surgeons would attempt to save.

youre not seeing the whole picture. Or maybe you don't want to or want it to be seen by others for some reason.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone BTFO that hard on POL god damn owned. Thats like that Einstein heat bullshit about him roasting his professor.

Exactly. It's like their definition of racism i.e. Power plus privilege, or how Jewgle changed the definition of fascism to mean any right wing political organization, as opposed to a totalitarian state.

Assuming the air they are in is the same temperature, one or both of them is simply broken, poorly designed, and/or incorrect

they're triggered by whatever they are told to be triggered by

Why?

>canadian posts
It's perfectly reasonable that there might be more than one set of good quality leaf posts, and more than one canadian perspective involved it coming to the truth. What the fuck, basically?

Because, like siths, the only deal in absolutes.

Kek.

Its funny how in this whole thread no one has replied to you. People ignore the truth it seems

That's 5 chimps. It'll be 10 when the niglets are born.

>It's perfectly reasonable that there might be more than one set of facts
Facts are not fluid, they are static, they cannot be interpreted, they cannot be construed. Facts are facts, there is no "alternative facts" it contradicts the meaning of "fact". You can have alternative views/ideas/supportive evidence for a different theory etc etc. But for something to become a fact it is accepted as so with supportive evidence, if it ceases to be a fact then this has to be done with supportive evidence to turn it into fiction from fact.

I understand what she wanted to say but she used the wrong word and you should not be justifying it, in fact she should say "I used the wrong words, here's what I meant" and clarify it using the right words, not warping words that have established meanings and making an idiot out of yourself as she's done. See this is one of the problems with Americans and indeed the left, they'd rather look like an idiot, they'd rather let their nation burn to the ground than admit a fault.

they don't realize that by calling them alternative facts, they are admitting that they are facts.

let them hang themselves, these are the people who pretend muslim and illegal immigrant are races

No it can definitely be interpreted as an alternative set of facts. As in different facts which one can consider. Are polls a fact? Is hearsay a fact? What the fuck are you saying?

Yeah right, I don't understand either! Maybe they are just too STUPID. Nice thread opening btw, really catchy!

Thanks user--I realized it was pretty memey after I wrote it.

I'm tired of hearing some flavor of the following phrase: "we are living in a post-truth, alternative fact, fake news world..." as if Jews were honest.