Should I take Breitbart seriously?

Should I take Breitbart seriously?
They seem quite strongly partisan.

Is it considered a source of actual news or an editorial blog?

No.

News has always been editorial blogs. Use your critical thinking skills when reading any news source and you'll be fine, retard.

Brietbart is alright

By journalistic standards they could be doing a whole lot better, but their opposition is typically doing next to no real journalism so they are a lot better than the average. Even though they really shouldn't be.

If you want something more moderate try Infowars.

So you're not even aware that news can be true or untrue? You're just going off tone? And so you come to Sup Forums?

Pfft, fuck no. Their not as bad as the mainstream, but not exactly the factual organisation Milo claims them to be.
Just mostly half truths.

they went full blown aylium pizza crazy during the election now they seem to be exercising a hell of a lot more restraint

Facts are facts no matter where you find them. Zionist clickbait or lügenpresse, included.

Only Shareblue cucks hate it.

Jewish Press in disguise

If you ever read new outlets under the impression that they're reporting news in an unbiased, non-partisan manner and aren't leaving out certain key facts or focusing too much on certain things then you shouldn't be allowed to vote t b h. There's always more information to be gained elsewhere from doing your own research, at least as much as you can possibly do. It probably wasn't feasible for example to go directly to Syria yourself to watch the war develop but you can do more than just passively absorbing what a bunch of journalists wrote up for you. News articles should the the starting point of research, not the end point.

Breitbart is good (better than the msm) but of course they're heavily biased toward an alt-light position.

Reuters and AP are the only good news sources

All others take with a grain of salt

not much of a disguise

Is anything infowars says true? He seems to do it just to sell his water filters.

His water filters are top notch. At the very least that is true. Not sure about super male vitality though.

Better/more trustworthy than the mainstream bolshevik propaganda machine? Sure.

Unbiased or highly trustworthy? Nope.

It's heavily influenced by the American viewpoint and also publishes articles written by neocons. It's very philosemitic and anti-Iranian. Personally I like to use it to keep up to date on American politics, but not international politics.

Very heavily in favour of /ourguys/ in the white house

They cover some interesting topic, just bear in mind there's a large underlying bias too

I usually read a jew article or "fake news" if you will likee huff po or whatever pops up with google, then read the breitbart. Really any left wing then right wing just to see if anything may have been left out, I hate both though

Protip, they all are partisan.

They scratch the surface on many real issues but then Alex Jones goes full crazy and people just watch it for the memes.I like watching Owen Shroyer destroying random people arguments on the street though.

t. Brainless sheep

All news stations are commercial ventures.
They're all victim of "product placement" to some degree.
A combination of sources, including Sup Forums, is a good base to find out what's going on.

>in disguise
One of their logos has an israeli flag in it

It's been shit since Breitbart died

Always read source material

Name one news source that isn't biased.

should be taken with a grain of salt like any other source. the fact you have to be told that is sad

They are okay. Read the comments though, they are hilarious. There are 5 pro jew accounts who will show up EVERY TIME anyone even hints at (((their))) tricks. It's really sick.

Absolutely direct falsehoods are relatively uncommon on even the MSM, as well as Breitbart.

However, intentional lying by omission is predominate on most regular media outlets. if you don't periodically check Breitbart, the Drudge Report, or other outlets like that, you will practically be an idiot, never knowing much of the info you are missing.

Strictly speaking, Breitbart leaves out info too, not non-partisan, but it never pretends to be an universal news site, mostly just covering politics and related topics. Moreover, gaps in its coverage are generally less an issue, as most readers see conventional media as well.

For instance, I browse both the leftist Microsoft Windows news feed and Breitbart / Drudge.

"Unbiased" journalism is a bullshit meme. No such thing. Better for the media to advertise their bias. Some worry about echo chambers.

The final solution to the news problem is to gas all media Jews. Of course /pol already knows that.