Holocaust survivor Chaim Ferster, who survived eight Nazi death camps, dies

>Chaim Ferster, 94, was forced from his home in Poland by the Nazis and survived Auschwitz, malnutrition and typhus. He later settled in Manchester.
>He died from pneumonia and a kidney infection earlier surrounded by his three sons and family, his rabbi said.
>Rabbi Arnold Saunders said he "had nine lives and was an inspiration".

>His youngest son Stuart Ferster, 61, told the BBC: "His greatest fear was that people would forget the horrors of the Holocaust.

>"That is why he spent so much time giving lectures in schools and colleges.

>"We are so proud of him and the work he did."

archive.is/d9Aqy

Look at how sweet this man is. How heartless do you have to be to deny the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3206702/Holocaust-survivors-pass-genetic-damage-trauma-children-researchers-find.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP he was a great man.

one less, praise kek

>He died from pneumonia

Life is the real death camp.

>survived
>death camps

pick one.

It was real in my mind

>survived 8 death camps

German efficiency, everyone.

what will be a fair guess to the date of death of the last holohoax survivor?

Wasn't there a 50 year old a couple years back? Like she was still riding the gravy train from womb to tomb.

Kek

>and STAY dead!

holy shit, this card makes sense now

Never. The memories are so horrifying that they're being genetically passed on to the children.
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3206702/Holocaust-survivors-pass-genetic-damage-trauma-children-researchers-find.html
Centuries from now we'll still have kikes collecting holocaust sympathy shekels.

>8 death camps
>death
What is he a fucking cat or something?

>he doesn't know epigenetics is a real thing and that stress induced methylation of DNA can be passed to offspring
>thinks he's smart

Lol.

You can pass on shit like alcoholism and drug use too you know. It's not that hard to believe you'd be able to pass on mental issues.

Chaim spend many hours each day on the Nazi masturbation machine.

He had high score.

They must have been some really shitty death camps

Man, you're like the 5th guy to make this crappy joke in this thread. The death camps didn't liquidate literally every Jew brought into them. Their primary purpose was liquidation but they still had forced labor aspects included, particularly those jobs having to do with disposal of bodies in order to prevent rehumanization of those being executed.

For a board full of Nazi LARPers, it's always disappointing how little ya'll know about their methodology.

you'd think after 8 camps they'd have accomplished their primary purpose

>find big and stronger adult male Jew in camp A
>use him for forced labor rather than execution
>Camp B needs more forced labor
>transfer prison A135394 to prison B
>prisoner survives typhus and becomes less likely to die from it in future exposures
>rinse and repeat
>story is notable because of number of transfers

Is this logic literally that difficult for people here? I've seen this same story spammed like 50 times.

So he was an especially strong jew? How valuable a commodity is a single strong worker?

Probably pretty decent given starved and dying prisoners don't tend to make good labor. Also ~60-65% of those put into camps weren't suitable for labor (women + children + elderly)? I'd assume an able-bodied male prisoner would be worth quite a bit in terms of forced labor.

underrated

lmao lol'd

I WAS SENT TO THE GAS CHAMBER 6 TIMES AND SURVIVED

Eh i guess children are more tolerant to gas afterall, goy

I head a man named Sam Hyde was the one that killed him.

>Their primary purpose was liquidation

Their primary purpose was containment of undesirables, originally prisoners and then communists. As the war need ramped up and all the male labour force was out fighting, their purpose was the production of war material using the inmates as the work force.

Auschwitz produced Buna (synthetic) rubber, Mittelbau Dora produced V2 rockets, Landsberg produced Me262 fighters.

If you're going to shill the official story at least get it right, and claim they only killed those unfit for work.