Boogie gets smeared by Breitshit

>Boogie gets smeared by Breitshit
>Notch defends him
>alt-right has autistic reaction, spewing nigger dick semen everywhere to scream about it
>keemstar tells him he's overreacting
>alt-right silent

I never thought I'd say this, but the alt-right is now on the same tier as keemstar. You need to fix your image, guys.

Nobody cares about this fat retard or your other faggoty e-celebs.

when did this happen?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Dem sum nice titties nigga

stop buying into the youtube drama industry you fucking retard

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Breitbart is Youtube-tier drama industry? At least we agree on something.

>alt-news

He is the poster child for the ACA. He, and his ilk are why middle class are paying an arm and a leg for required and mandated health insurance.

Part of his humor is that he is fat, and he makes no real effort to lose weight....and now he has reached critical mass. Too fat to help himself get thin, too fat to get surgery....but not too fat to have his health care subsidized by his neighbors.....

Yeah fucking right.
Keked hard all the same though.

Bullshit, he could have insurance even without Obamacare, he'd just have a higher premium.

You'd still be paying for his ass bruises or whatever else he managed to do to himself.

HMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK GUYS

why are there like 5 threads a day about this fat cunt? you're all cancer

Thanks for bumping it.

I saged it you filthy newfag

heres another sage

you didn't

>>Boogie gets smeared by Breitshit
we are anomalous
we are region
forgive and forget

Haha I just smeared boogie through no fault of his own and this unfair smear libel slander is why he's fat FUCK REPUBLICANS

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>did a video adressing this but deleted it a few hours later

It's cute how you guys attack Boogie for being fat and yet you couldn't slather Chris Christie's cock fast enough when you thought he was Trump's guy.

That is, until Trump's jew-in-law told Trump to fire him since Christie sent the guy's daddy to the big house.

I've never seen this spectacular specimen before.

/Fit/ rip on this guy more than Sup Forums.

/fit/ is far more degenerate than Sup Forums though so that's expected. we're talking about guys who get off on seeing each other's flexing man meats.

Boogie is hated for the insurance thing so what do you expect? Whether it is Keemstar or someone else saying he's overreacting obviously that person wouldn't be targeted here

>keeping track of any of this faggotry