Congratulations USA on reaching 20 trillion $ in debt

Congratulations USA on reaching 20 trillion $ in debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good goys

STILL NUMBER ONE BABY
LIGHTWEIGHT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

where do countries even get loan from? what the fuck is national debt? who they owe? int banks?
not shitposting, just seriously retarded and want to fix this

Real amount like 70 fag

america prints its own money
somehow has to borrow ink and paper from rothchilds

Press F for 1 respect

F

where do countries even get this flag from?

Countries don't ow. There cash, the national Bank does,it loans it to countries,and banks can make money due fractional reserve. I u got 1k u can loan 10k

>hasn't hit 20 trillion yet

It's not real money, it doesn't mean anything in reality.

oh my goy, you need to learn a lot.
I'll try to answer briefly: but you'l need to research more.
where do countries even get loan from?
Mostly central or private banks. USA owes most of its debt to The Federal Reserve Bank, which is a private bank maquerading as a federal bank but in reality it is owned by the Rotschild Family and their friends
what the fuck is national debt?
its the debt owned by the goverment to creditors,; central bank and private banks or companies.

Watch "The American Dream" cartoon, or read the book called "I want Earth + 5%". You can also watch "Money as Debt" documentary

xDDDDDDDDDd

370$ of that US debt is mine

Your children one day going to have to pay that debt through taxation. How does that make you feel Ameritards? To sell your children's future out to the eternal Jew?

A large portion of the debt is held by state governments and private citizens as well. Governments sell Treasury bonds to finance the debt. It's not some mysterious mechanism.

The Bogdanoffs of course

Thanks Bosnia, we couldn't have done it without you, and everyone else for that matter. Thanks world!

so that's where that Obama "economy" came from... Credit card rich...

Thank you very much!

Propping up shit tier "countries" like yours helped a lot.

Can we sell off LA and San Fran to pay it?

>Implying that shit will get paid off EVER
stay blue-pilled

not gonna lie, this might reach 30 trillion if trump doesn't plan the wall carefully.

>caring about numbers
Lol

*california

Na we will just go to war with the debt holder which is China. Why you think we are getting all buddy with Russia. Don't have to pay back debt if country we borrowed it from doesn't exist

makes wonder accurate those numbers are.... remember in the 90's the jews tried to push the 20 million holocaust narrative up until people started to question their validity, then they went back to 6 million once they realized the goy weren't buying it.

Maybe it's time we start asking questions again.

What's hilarious is that in the year 2000, George W. Bush pledged to eliminate the national debt by 2010, if people followed his budget plan.

Instead, he doubled it.

And then Obama doubled it AGAIN, lol.

The absolute madmen.

Not yet. 27 billion to go.

usdebtclock.org/

of course it wont get paid off. It will be used as an instrument to increase taxes and lower the wages.

It's an assessment goy, in reality it could be even higher.

We were half way to the 27 billion by the time you made your post. Wish I could make money as fast as the government can spend it

PAY DEMNBTS

Or wait, the US owes you demnbts? We won't pay. Ask Greece to pay for us.

This. Wtf does it even mean?

lol its way higher than that. Its estimated that auditing will add around $100trillion

debt isn't real

nobody is paying theirs

its just a bunch of numbers on a computer

>be me, a typical American democrat.
>complain about taxes/deficit being too high
>still wants to implement a healthcare system

Would be nice...if that was still the case
It's like the nips never learn about the eternal burger

I just don't know what to do. The only Leftists that are aware of this issue are the extremists like Antifa and Blac Blocc faggots. The standard liberal doesn't know nor care to understand how our national debt works or how damaging if is to every aspect of our life, because the Federal Reserve us an economical issue and not some pretty social justice issue, even tho the two are mutually exclusive in my book. It's sad that we as far right wingers, have common views in the way the world works, as the far left wingers, but we're so differently with our beliefs socially and culturally that we'll never be able to side together. I even heard Antifa at UC Berkeley yelling Fuck Zionists during the Milo protest

yes the US owes me 370$, bought a part of a T-bill a year ago. You yanks have till April to pay me back... OR ELSE

isn't japan like really fucked up too? 2-4 trillions for such small country isn't worse than america's debt?

It's the private debt they should be worried about.
I don't think the world can take another bank crisis.

why not the entirety of California? lets just Lex Luthor the motherfucker and create Hawaii II.

Americans buy german. American pays american bank in dollar. American bank exchanges dollars for euros to pay out the german manufacturer. To get those dollars the american bank asks for euros at the european central bank. The european central bank prints euros and keeps the dollars. -> trade defficit, that's basically the national debt.

We pay it thru taxes. A large portion of our tax rate is JUST to pay back debt. The whole thing is unbelievably unconstitutional because it's done without the people's consent, we never sign any forms acknowledging the debt like private debt, but we take the bill. Not to mention they don't even educate you on this in highschool, most of us have learned about the Federal Reserve and national debt thru Ron Paul and other libertarian networks. Sad really

>tfw your brother says no child will be left behind, but you get left behind anyway

Pls no bully waffle man. We'll pay. We just need to borrow more money from someone else.

So basically somwhere around 120% of GDP with maturities of 5, 10 and up to 30 years? Boy, what a disaster

How can a country be in debt and to who or what is this debt owed? Like, just print more money my dude.

Assuming Trump doesn't go apeshit
They're fine
A high trust economy can stomach high debts
>Trust for US is now on the idk side

It's almost like China and Japan are genetically extremely similar or something

Watch them blame Trump.

Mozel tov!

QRD stat!

thanks tranny bro

why was the gold standard removed?

The White Spiritual Boy

Inflation.

So we could take out unfathomable amounts of money we can't pay back during one generation, instead enslaving generations to come without their consent of knowledge. We couldn't possibly get Jewed any harder

the country owes money either to it's citizens and banks(which is public debt) or to forein creditors which is external debt.

You cannot just print money. The more money you print, the more your debt rises due to inflation. So for every dollar that you print, your debt rises by 1 dollar.

Was there anything positive from it? Why didn't nobody respond to this, like educated people and economists? Instead whole world followed the USA on this ... How the fuck did bankers forced whole world to abandon this?

no the Rothschild's are in debt to the Bogs (time travelers), and the USA is indebt to the Rothschild (jews)

because politicians work for the bankers. They bend over for them.

>debt
>real

L M A O
M
A
O

Thanks Obama! We couldn't have done it without you.

>where do countries even get loan from?
The private central bank
>what the fuck is national debt?
Slavery
>who they owe? int banks?
jews

Plus to the other anons point we will beat the fuck out of you cunts to help finance that up in coming war

Couldn't have done it without the nigger who I'd like to thank

day got to pay fo dem programz . and dem military scams who be spendinz 1 million on a hammer

because defaulting went so well for Greece, right?

Congress which was majority republicans does the approvals on spending.

Cutting spending during the free calling economy would have tanked it further. You spend to stabilise the economy.

Only illiterate trailer park niggers would think that is a bad thing.

Whats that over there?
>What?
Over there in that shrub.
>You mean Bush?

Debt is good for a country as big as us.

The fact that we have an almost 20 billion dollar debt and still have a AAA credit rating means our economy is strong. It'd be nice if we lowered it though.

>Debt is good for a country
You're fucking retarded mate.

>20 billion

That's nice

oh hey you must be new.

welcome to the last 40 years.

>welcome to the last 40 years.
It took 200 years to get the first half of the national debt. Obama doubled it in 8 years.

>not understanding that the US is the reserve currency of the world
>tfw you are too retarded to recognize your own retardation

>not understand the average lifespan of reserve currencies historically
>not understanding the average lifespan of fiat currencies historically
>tfw i got a graph instead of a cartoon

ITT: EU cucks and leafs dont realize that their government runs Debt/GDP ratio similar to US (102% US vs 90%).

Doesn't all the money made by the Federal Reserve Bank go directly to the US Gov?

>not an argument
being the reserve currency for the world and debt being good are completely different. also you WERE the reserve currency of the world. I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

Why does Georgia get its own flag but other states don't?

What if I told you...

That it isn't 20 Billion...

It's 20 TRILLION

You're an incredibly dumb fuck.

>It's 20 TRILLION
Its 27 billions from 20 trillion

>were
Let me know when OPEC starts accepting anything other than USD for oil

>Let me know when OPEC starts accepting anything other than USD for oil
Exactly, you're whole economy is basically dependent on foreign countries willingness to trade with your currency.

Which we enforce by having the largest military in the world - Which we fund by the fact that everyone uses our currency for trade - Which we enforce by having the largest military in the world - Which we fund by the fact that everyone uses our currency for trade - Which we enforce by having the largest military in the world - Which we fund by the fact that everyone uses our currency for trade - Which we enforce by having the largest military in the world - Which we fund by the fact that everyone uses our currency for trade - Which we enforce by having the largest military in the world

I know. What could possibly go wrong?

>20 trillion $ in debt.
MAGA
A
G
A

chinks are going unhinge their currency and yankies will be "transitioning" to third world overnight. Propping up your economy by starting wars can only go so far. Do you think you can make it to 50 Trillion? 100? a zillion trillion. pull your head out of your dumb arse

Screen capped this declaration of war. Say goodbye to your waffles.

that's not a problem while there is credibility.

oh, Belgium

Thank you

>debt
>invisible money that has no tangible exchange, much less backing
>can be expunged by simply declaring war with creditors
>...just like is happening now with the CHAAAAAAYNA

no not at all, they can print as much as they want and send it anywhere they want. there is a video of Bernie trying to audit the fed (and failing). the fed sent New Zealand $500 billion and Bernie asked why, fed said "because we can"

just welsh the debt -- simple

>the american way

I wonder what would happen if the Federal Government outright said that it wasn't going to pay the money back.