Anyone else actually find him kind of funny?

Anyone else actually find him kind of funny?

Even if his jokes were funny, which they're not, they are so painfully formulaic and predictable that he gets old after literally 20 seconds.

He was great on Community. God I miss those days.

No, and can you keep the leftist cunt over there please? We don't want him back.

He should be deported.

no, all of his 'comedy' is just liberal indoctrination poorly veiled in predictable jokes that only libs will find funny

He forced a shit meme that helped to get 'Drumpf' elected.

That's pretty funny.

I find his teeth funny

he's only good if he doesn't do anything political
the malboro thing gave me a laugh

What's funny about the new secretary of treasury

Only uneducated rural and suburban males like this fag

Funnier than anything current year man has ever done.

I really wish I did

My bluepilled housemate always shows me videos of him talking about Drumpf

It's just comedy, but at this point all I see is short clips of liberal propaganda disguised in jokes

Around the time Bill O'Reilly and Jon Stewart debated I realised it first- Bill had been painted as this ignorant, boorish conservative up to that point, and he was up against the darling of liberal, college-age people. Jon just made jokes for most of the debate while Bill pulled some serious red pills out of the bag

Nah. Though he still owes Trump. A campaign check.

Maybe for the American format

I'm not intentionally being insulting, you have a comedy formula over there with chat shows where people shout unfunny political observations to a crowd that whoops and cheers for them constantly. And it sells.

Over here, yes, we have piles of shite too but thank christ we don't have anything like that

he was a bit funny when he had a small bit on the daily show, once he got his own show he's shit.

I thought he was alright when he had little bits on the Daily Show, but giving him his own show was a fucking stupid decision because he's nowhere near entertaining enough to warrant that.